Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 62)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 13

After hours... Maan walks out... Geet was in sleep....

Maan- do you know geet?
Harsh- yes.. Just for your safety... It's best to stay way from her...
Maan- umm...
Harsh- she is not a nice person.
Maan- maybe you read her wrong.
Harsh- maybe you are blind in her love.
Maan- I am... And that's why I can't see her in that state. How do you know Geet?
Harsh- we were together... Umm... Only couple of years back.
Maan- what happen?
Harsh- as usual she cheated on me.
Maan nodes smiling...
Harsh- I am sure that's what she already have done to you.
Maan- no she haven't. Or she will.
Harsh looked at him in surprised.
Maan- I will not let her.
Harsh- you don't know Geet then...
Maan- whatever you want to think. I want to talk about her treatment...
Harsh- yes sure...
Maan- I expect you to treat her professionally not...
Harsh kept quit.
Maan- I have seen you shaking. I know you still have feeling for her... I want you to quit them all. Because I won't tolerate anything.
Harsh kept quit.
Maan- if you can't! Tell me! I will hire another Dr...
Harsh- no it's ok. Just tell her to...
Maan- she won't do anything. She is my after all. Maan spoke the last few words proudly... Geet was his... And no one will change that fact. But he still had lots of work to do... Specially about her felling. He still haven't forgotten his promise about making her beg...

It's 3rd day that geet didn't have any heroine... The medication wasn't helping much... It's good... But not that good... She started to have fever and her muscle started to be in pain... She was screaming like hell. Her room was empty... Even a single thing is dangerous. Maan walked in. He couldn't leave her on her own... She could even kill her self...

Maan holds her in his embrace... Tight... Both sat on the floor... Geet on his lap... Screaming...
Maan- this soon will be over... Don't worry... He whispered....
Geet- I need.... She couldn't even speak. The craving from her body was to much... She started to bite maan madly... It was hurting him... But  he didn't complain... There was bite Mark all over his shoulder... Maans muscle was well build up... Her bite wasn't that effective... But it's better then when she bites her self. It could percent her skin... which Can cause heavy blood lose... Maan holds her tight so she can't do anything like that...

Geets pleading started after her body seems to give up...
Geet cups maans face... She was mumbling... Choking on her own word. Shivering like hell....
Geet- I will do anything you want me to... Anything... You want me to love you... I will love you... I will do whatever you say... But just once... I won't ask for again... I promise.... I promise....
Maan just stairs at her... With blank expression... Showing no change... But inside he was crying....
Geet rubes his cheek with panic... Brushing his hair back rapidly... While maan still holds her tight on his lap... In his embrace...
Geet- I promise I will do anything. Just today... Just once... Just this time.... I promise I won't ask for again. Just once. You know I love you. If that's what you want to here I am willing to even say that forever.... She started to fumble... Maan puts her leg between his... Pressing it down tight... Helping her to control the urge...
Geet- I..
Maan- just kiss me... This will help you to calm down...
Geet- no... Just listen to me for once... She shouts... I need it...
Maan didn't wait anymore because her pleading was making him week... He pines her to the floor and kisses her tight. Sucking everyone out from her mouth... She bites his lips... His tongue. More aggressive then ever... Maan holds geets hand tight.... He licks every part of her body... Geet still screams in pain.... Maan holds her tighter... Tight as possible... It's been 7 long hours since geets attack increased... The toxic... It was clearing...
Bothe were sitting again... Maan against the wall... Geet still pleading... Maan holds her tighter and tighter with each plead...
Maan couldn't have let her go. It's her 4th day... Last day.... Her pain and fever...

Few nurses comes in to take her to clean up. Geet fainted in maans arm... It was too much.

After Geet left Maan walks in to his room to change. His neck and shoulder was on pain... His lips was swollen....
After freshen up maan walks to harsh room...

Maan- what now?
Harsh- well that's good she made through those 4days... It will reduce the craving allot... Now comes the long term... She will still try to emotionally blackmail you... Maybe wars... She will be in her sense this time.
Maan nodes...
Harsh- we will give her another type of drug... We are lucky she only been on for few months. So it won't take us long to cure her.
Maan- how long?
Harsh- 4 month...
Maan- that's good.
Harsh- we have to keep an close eye on her... Even when the treatment is finished...
Maan- alright!
Harsh- we will reduce the drug concentration and quantity every day... Make it weaker each day until her body completely becomes independent. And that should take us to 4 month. At the beginning... Specially first few weeks... Then.... She will be fine... She is not that deep in heroin... At least we have one positive point...
Maan- thanks... He was about to walk out when harsh whispers...
Harsh- she is very lucky...
Maan smiles...
Harsh- the thing she have done to so many people... She is very lucky to have you.
Maan- If you guys get fooled by her even after knowing the truth it's not exactly her fault....
Maan smirks and leaves.... Leaving annoyed and confused harsh'

prev-PART 12

next-PART 14

umm' more on its way :D

xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 December 2010 at 4:54pm

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10psruthipyarisaheligaberinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jskavitamundharasansheen99AISHAJS2203sanyuktabpinkygagsypayal956A8406asmi123vantu12love_lavnyasaweet-pariguru-ki-dewaanihemvbbhakbhartifanitsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadichoudhary.ahansasmadiyachillThugAngelElizaKawaPaloma_Dsana.saba7shruthiruchsMoon002Kashish9687rostneha512greshubeauty84maaneetfanaticHADmishtiavani_9XXaquafireXXm-g19Lakshmi86nan_10anshimanshiheyy_babyytrishapNirjhor105teri_susanmaansi007shivangi783Rohini20cherieLoverdoosheekareea88Tishuubluedreamz953moonlight2630HanoAhmedBadGirlKiss-shamima-dreamy4ever-Humera-Cutee999puthraj_202Prettychoco90SimplyAparajitauntamedtigressninaviJayaRMsMovielover286pearlvasavi_srianmirzakshubhangi-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverpaponeconbasicquestion1ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94wajiha-1komlikapunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolmrk-1blueopal-pixie-shruthiRrsroopalimuskanp-afsha-namita25kooliioFallen AngelSahSahcharmed onesswetha10hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebCrazzyBusymitzi11..shreyaa..ShalveimpoojavermaMadhuri53felicitysmoak.pickachu-Mrinalini-JunglebeeKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
You r just amazing. Maans love is so pure and just too much. I love him to the core. Seriously last line. Oh god I just love him.
You r the best to portrayed maans pure agresive love. He could go to any extent to show his love. That was so sweet. Haha harsh.
Lol
Loving it. Update soon
Love the way you explained the treatment.

X

1st to comment again Weeee

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 26 December 2010 at 3:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonabebuFireSafireFiree

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Fantabulous Keya..

Continue soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
waiting for more keya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisskomlikaFireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hats off to u ,Smile really the best loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisskomlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
omg.....DR ko bhi nahi chodaShocked...........geet surely broke all record  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXBadGirlKissuntamedtigressFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
this comment is for second update: LOL
omg maan is true lover........i hope everything works out good at end.......please update soon
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Love it
Maan loves geet soo much..awhh
Cant wait for the next one..
soon pls