Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 56)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 11

Maan looks at geets close eyes again. She was confusing. He met so many girls... To be honest they were all after his money and wealth... And when he found someone decent she is complete upside down.
Geet- how long until we leave?
Maan- 4 hours
Geet opens her eyes. She puts her boots And jacket on. She looks round for her main stuff.
Maan- you won't find anything. No point of looking.
Geet- my credit card?
Maan- everything canceled and blocked.
Geet gives him an angry glare. What does he think of him self she thought.
Geet- what the f***. Who the he'll are you?
Maan- what ever you want to think. Maan smirks bringing her close.
Geet- look! I am in no mood of arguing. Drop me off where you have found me.
Maan- umm... Found you on my bed last time. Shall we proceed... This is my private jet after all... Or shall I book a honeymoon suit for us.
Geet pushes him off.
Maan- ouch... Itna gussa?
Geet- look.... Geet closes her eyes in anger.... I don't care what you think. I want my drugs.
Maan- baby.... Maan brings her back in his embrace... You know that won't be possible. We will be in uk soon. And there high restriction that... And you know the security.
Geet- I don't care what's your problem. I want to be back in india. Right now. How many time do I have to tell you? I am not your type. I have no interest In you. She shouts...
Maan didn't care anymore... Her word didn't have any effect on him. In one jerk maan sits down and takes geet on his lap... Kissing her passionately.... Geet tried to protest... But maan was too strong... Then in matter of few seconds he lays the sit right back making geet relax on her back while he on her....
Maan- do you really think you are in a place to negotiate?
Maan strokes her chin...
Geet- you testing my anger.
Maan- you haven't seen my anger yet.
Geet- what do you want?
Maan- for now do what as I say.
Geet- never.

Maans body was loosing it... His private part start to get harden along her. There body position was in a very weird position.... Geets leg was apart while he in-between hers...
Geet- move! Because I won't be able to control any more.
Maan- who have told you to control. You haven't control that night.
Geet- I don't do it twice with anyone. Except shiv... she replies angrily...
Her last few word made maan really angry....
Geet could see his anger. His eyes started to be come red... His body started to press her hard.
Maan- I am your last one. & you will do it with me for rest of your life. He managed to speak out between his angry teeth. He stood up and closed the plane door and shutting all the window blinds. Informing the guards outside not to disturb them.
Maan comes back... He picks her up and takes her to the bed that was few sits way...
Geet- what are you doing...
Maan- making sure I am your only one.
Geet- look... Maan... Geet really didn't protest. She really liked his touch.... Something was different about him... His touch was special...

Maan drops him self on top of her. Both kissing one another passionately... Nibbling... Licking... Giving her several wet kisses... Over and over again as he slowly takes her and his cloths off... Maan kisses her passionately round her breast while his hand slides to the draw to take a condom out. Geet moans... Digging her nail on his back... Bitting him...
Geet- you will get me pregnant... If you don't use that properly.
Maan bites her lips...- you will not going to be pregnant this soon... Otherwise our baby will be heroine addiction... Geet opens her eyes instantly. Maan knew well that hit her perfectly.... He penetrates her... Moving in a constant rhythm... Both moaning....
Both took turn to be the lead... After long time they broke apart. Geet laid in maans embrace with close eyes... Kissing his chest... Playing with his private part... Panting...
Maan- plane will be landing in an hour. We have to get ready.
Geet nodes still under his spell...

at the airport...

Maan holds geet tight in his embrace... So she couldn't do something stupid. Security guards kept an close eyes on her...
Geet looked for every possibility to escape... Maan hands both of there passport to the border agency... Geet looked at it carefully... Then with a smirk when the lady was about to hand there passport back Geet graves it.
Maan- pass it to me.
Geet- I think I can look after this.
Maan- don't tease my patient.
Geet hands his and whispers- good luck....
Geet jerks out of his embrace and with a smile she was about to shout when a security guard from the back holds her mouth with a cloth... She looks at maans smirking face with a big eyes and just sees him taking the passport from her hand...

All the border agency was already informed so they can't create much hassle that why he was kidnapping a girl?... Well that's what it looked like. Maan picks her up on his arm and makes his way towards the car.

Maan arrives at the hospital... It's a private institution. Specially designed for this. Maan walks in... Leaving her in a private room...

Maan had a long talk with the dr And the treatment procedure. He was concern. It won't help much long as she doesn't put any effect in it... But he will force her....

Maan walks In to geets room...
Geet- seriously... Let me go. Because I my self don't want to give my habit up.
Maan- you have to.
Geet- you can't force me.
Maan- I will.
Geet- what's your problem? I said I don't want to... I can't. Heroine have been in my blood before even i was born.
Maan looked at her in shock...- what do you mean by born?
Geet- my mother was on heroine... I got it from her. I was completely off... Just few months ago Ridzy gave me some by accident and it became worse. So now it will be impossible for me to come off. Why don't you understand me my self don't want any cure. Why would you even bother.
Maan just stood there. Listening...
Maan- Geet.... He cresses her cheek... Try for me please?
Geet looked at him in shock. What makes him think I will do anything for him? He is nothing in my life. To be precise he never mattered to me or he will.

loved all the coooooommmmeeennnnttttsss'. TY SO MUCH'' i hope you all liking this FF' :D pls pls pls do comment :D

LOVE keyama & sana'. and do pls press the LIKE BUtTON

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 26 December 2010 at 6:53am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetchintushilpanilu_50rups85susanacas2san1989swati2011payal906poekiCandy_jsvAnzIiEeSalmankatkavitamundharasansheen99AISHAJS2203sanyuktagagsybpinkykasturi11zainah320payal956A8406kshipramhatreasmi123LoveManeetfizza25hemvbprizasmilieynonabebulove_lavnyajuhi_ansariayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123saweet-pariTinkJiamans22choudhary.alakshmisalvadireenasvDancinFirefliespoojaaddisVampgirlhansasmakirannaryanidiyachillbono_jostnamons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarPaloma_Dsana.saba7ThugAngelperfectflirt8piyushiKashish9687rostsandhyabanojMoon002shruthiruchsElizaKawaanvashakhuranagreshuXBosyXSHIK.LOVMAANEETprabha75neha512maaneetfanaticHADmishtiSrabon_Dharamansijani21m-g19--jassi--Lakshmi86nan_10Sujata77trishapmaanmishtiNirjhor105lodyanshimanshibismazaman2000heyy_babyydoosheeka-Premeena-reea88TishuuRohini20maansi007shivangi783muskaan...-shamima-Cutee999moonlight2630puthraj_202kiran99Prettychoco90Anvi2009heermeherSimplyAparajitauntamedtigressmaanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.Rocks.DharaJayaR286pearlgangesegb--ANGEL--MsMovieloveranmirzakshubhangivasavi_sri-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverbasicquestion118myprideKrishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiblueopalwajiha-1gennyMpunjabi.princessweet cherrykomlikaBarbie3143shruthiRPaintedSkyambbihaDoracakemrk-1rsroopalihinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebcharmed onesFallen Angelkooliioswetha10SahSah-afsha-sweet scorpionamita25CrazzyBusymchopraShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaLoquacious_AashMadhuri53-Mrinalini-pickachuKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged

i think its the 11th chapter dear not 12th........ last one was 10th

awesome part....... loved it..... plzz continue soon

Edited by XXXYYYZZZ - 26 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuuambbiha

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i loved it daWinkWinkWinkWink
maan really loves her blindlySmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
update animosity and bitter truth also plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshFireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
loved it ,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
really loved the update maan so sweetly asked her to try hope she does or else maan is there to get it done forcefully

FireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
oooooooooo tat was hottt pls continue updating soon also bitter truth as well .and wat bout ANIMOSITYDead

FireSafireFiree

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
that was good
plz continue soon

FireSafireFiree

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ok fine...........she is addict due to her mother....... But wats wid dese one night stands.........

FireSafireFiree

Go to top