Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 34)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

s

*~My Dark Love~*

part 8

Geet- I just have used you in a simple word. Like I use any other guy. Now... Be a good men and free me.
Maan frees her and slaps her tight... He was fuming with anger. How dare she? How dare she uses me.
Geet puts her hand on her cheek...
Geet- ouch...
Maan- you..,.
Geet just laughs... - seriously.... You really need to go out more...
Maan shoves her against car.... Geet was shocked with agrivness and possivness...
Geet- listen... This attitude of yours won't make any difference in my life. I really don't give a Dame about your feeling or I never will. So go back home and say that I have refuged to this marriage. Because I am about to to my dad.
Geet pushes him off and drives off...

Maan couldn't think what just happened? And what she just told him... She believes in one night stand? What? But... Maan couldn't think... He just couldn't. Couldn't digest the fact he wasn't the only men who have touched her... She have slept with many before... He couldn't digest the fact... To be precise he couldn't believe his ear.... He stood there rolling his hair backward. What's going on? What's happening?

Maan stood there for long time... Just couldn't digest the dark truth...
He takes a deep breath... No one uses maan sing khurana. No one. You have to pay for this Geet...

Maan makes his way home...
Maan- dad... I want to marry Geet.
Avinash- but Geet... We just received a call from mr Handa... She have refused.
Maan- do what ever you want. I want Geet to be my wife. And only her.
Maan walks in his room. He was fuming with anger... He couldn't think.... He snapped all his important file of the study table. He just went insane...

Maan calls mr Handa instantly....

After few days...

Geet was back to her normal life... Except she haven't slept with anyone since maan.... She just didn't find anyone that attractive....

Geet walks in to the disco... She just have brought heroine.... Maan stood at the corner observing her every move... What she was up to what she was doing.... Shive comes from the back and hugs her tight....
Maan instantly makes a fist...
Shive kisses her cheek... Geet was about to inject some heroine in her... But Shive nikes the needle... Playing with it....

Maan just couldn't believe how low she is... She was at the end of the line... Over... And most disgusting thought was he slept with her... And the most annoying fact was he still loved her... And couldn't bare to see her in this state.

Geet was trying her best to get the needle from Shive... It wasn't working. Nothing.... She was week and her dopy seekness was increasing. She was shaking... Her tolerance....
She lands on her knee on the floor... Shaking like hell....
Maan walked towards them and punched Shive tight. Maan picked Geet up on his shoulder throughing the needles way and went out.
Guards knew well who was he.... So they decided to keep out... Controlling the media....

He makes his way to the car....
Geet- let go off me! What are you doing?....
Geet couldn't talk... She clasped... Couldn't even walk properly. Her sickness was building up... Her shaking started to get wars....
Geet looked through her bag madly....
Maan- what are you doing?... Maan was in pain... In just one week his life went completely upside down. In just one week he feel in love with someone who don't care dame about him.... In just one week... He started discover facts after facts... In controlled... Dark facts about the girl he was about to marry...
Geet couldn't stop shaking... She took the key out of her purse and ran to her car... She fell few time... Maan just flowed and helped her up... She snapped few time...
Maan couldn't do much... She was addicted to the drug. All he could is protect her... Nothing els.
Geet opens her car... She quickly takes a bag full off heroine. Maan was shocked. There must be 1 millions worth of heroine.... She couldn't even make it properly....he just looked at her in horrifying shock... What she have done to her self....
One of the guard came running by.... Helping her to prepare...
Guard was panicking...
Guard- could you help me sir....
Geet non stop shaking was making it hard for the guards to inject the heroine. Geet started to scream.... Maan holds her body tight... She had a high temperature.... Her skin was burning like a fire. Geet was completely red....
Guard- we have to hurry.... If we don't inject her with this now she could die.
Maan just hold her... Froze... Die?... He managed to whisper out...
After long time of straggling... Guard managed to inject the heroine in.... It only took her few minute to calm down... But she fainted instantly....
Maan held her tight... He just experienced most horrifying fact about Geet.... Her dark side.... His dark love.

Guard took a shy relive...
Guard- we will take her home sir....
Maan- no! You are not taking her anywhere. Through this heroine way.
SG- per sir... Mam will need this back again in 2-3 days... This will ware off.
Maan shouts in anger- just through this way.
SG- sir... It's really hard to get them... And it can put her life in danger....
Maan closes his eyes in pain...- put them in my car...

Maan picks geet up and takes her to his his private house...
Maan was shaking... He just couldn't believe what he just experience... Geet wasn't just physically active but also a drug addit... A very bad one... He couldn't think... He…

hay you all… sorry yar.. late update but 6 parts… kept my promise lol… hopefully u all like this… pls pls pls do press the LIKE button.. Wink

i know some of you like what the hel is wrong with geet??? but :D… our hero maan is there lol.. we don't have to worry.. and dw he wont forgive her that easily…

xxx

pls pls pls do comment to motivate me…

if you lot don't comment.. i probably will giv up typing… and no updateConfusedn so do comment pls

xx

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetchintushilpanilu_50san1989payal906geetoznikitaagarwal062203sanyuktamiss_dreamytreasuretrowelsansheen99AISHAJSkavitamundharabpinkykasturi11zainah320A8406gagsypayal956trendyfriendsanjy-1988asmi123LoveManeetsmilieykirannaryanisaadi88saweet-parikinnobhakbhartifanalu5123maaneet93DancinFireflieschoudhary.aTinkJianajchlakshmisalvadihansasmacyberprincessholyangelhemvbguru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsmons_mbmaaneetfan123Vampgirlbono_jostnaThugAngelperfectflirt8Paloma_Dsana.saba7avemshruthiruchsElizaKawamamatha.Moon002Kashish9687rostneha512XBosyXSHIK.LOVMAANEETmaaneetfanaticprabha75greshubeauty84Manpreetmannlove-waterHADmishtinan_10mansijani21m-g19zooni20shivangi783Lakshmi86anshimanshibismazaman2000heyy_babyySaVnimaanmishtilodytrishapbobbydollRohini20doosheekareea88bluedreamz953BadGirlKissHanoAhmedmoonlight2630puthraj_202Cutee999dreamy4ever-Humera-Prettychoco90sparikhAnvi2009pushpimaanujaanu-shamima-JayaR.ramya-gurtian.ninaviuntamedtigresshappydays30--ANGEL--Rocks.Dharagangesegb286pearlkshubhangivasavi_srianmirzajssooddoll.12-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverpaponeconramahesh18myprideambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1komlikaBarbie3143shruthiRpunjabi.princesblueopalDoracakeAsh1991muskanpshah10hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebcharmed onesswetha10CrazzyBusy-afsha-namita25kooliioFallen AngelSahSahmchoprasweet scorpiomitzi11.Kiran.Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaLoquacious_AashMadhuri53-Mrinalini-_BlackPearl_pickachufelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilliJunglebeeKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
res

.pls pls pls do keep writing.......we always looking forward for ur updates.......awesome part...now the game will begin...BE READY GEET...love u keya...i don have words wid me to praise uSmile....u r excellent writerClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........pls never ever say that u wont update...we will give 100 comments to motivate to.......we r always wid u babesWink.......u no how much we all love u and crave for ur update.....sorry!!!!!!!!!!! these days i was not able to comment as i was really hooked up in my off life............love ya dear Smile

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 23 December 2010 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doosheekauntamedtigressramaheshDilsayFireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
now the game is in our all time handsome angry young man maan singh khurana its getting really interesting hats off to u,geet gotta pay off for all her wrong doings,i wonder how did she actually get into all dis,im sure u must have sumthing interesting in reserve for us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue plz plz plz do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.DhararamaheshFireSafireFiree

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Shocking again!
Maan ko bas shocks hi mil rahe hai, ek ke baad ek!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey kemya all yr updates r just awesum out of this world
do continue

FireSafireFiree

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i hope Maan i'll be her survivor so she can recover from the drug i really feel sorry for him amazing update pls cont soon

FireSafireFiree

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
loved it dear...... thanx for updating 6 parts

FireSafireFiree

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
keyama please continue writing dear...very much interested to see how geet wins maanTongue

FireSafireFiree

Go to top