Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 32)

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
no no no no no plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't make geet do that to maan just one night stand god geet i think ur the one will gooooooo over maan for shore and i hope maan will not give u any chance for doing that to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireeimpoojaverma

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

gr8 update..........loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 7

Next morning...

Maan woke up early... Creasing her innocent beauty... He knew well they have to marry soon... Last night desire have taken them in to a new level... He knew well how much he loved her.

Geet slowly opens her eyes..... Looks round... She sits up with a heavy head... She was drunk last night...
Maan- good morning... He takes her in his embrace... But Geet pushes him way.
Maan bit surprised... "how are you feeling?"
Geet- you shouldn't have come here last night....
Maan- we will get married soon! Don't worry...
Geet laughs- you must be joking me....
Maan confused...
She makes her way to the bathroom... Takes a quick shower and walks out....
Maan puts his trouser back on.... No top... Waiting for Geet.... What does she mean by not getting married... Specially after last night....

Maan- what do you mean?
Geet- I already have told you. I have no feeling for you.
Maan jerks her close to him... What do you mean?
Geet- look... You have enjoyed me last night... I think that's enough... Now leave.
Geet takes something out from her drawer... A White powder....
Maan takes the pack and puts it on the draw back with out realizing it was heroine.
Maan- what is this Geet? What do you mean by enjoy? Like you haven't?
Geet- of course I have and that's why I haven't stopped you.
Maan- and what do you mean by feeling? If you didn't have any feeling for me why did you take this big step last night?
Geet- that wasn't a biggy... Look... Let me...
Before Geet could tell him the full truth maan snaps out and walks out of the room in anger.

Geet just roles her eyes...- that's why I don't stay with anyone in the morning. Gives you so much hedac. Ugh....

Geet takes the heroin back out and starts to inject some in her body....

Maan walks in to his room. Frustrated angry. He takes his shirt off and throughs it on the bed. He looks at his bare body... Geets bite Mark everywhere. He stands under the shower... What this girl exactly want?

Last night was there own decision... Then what's her problem?
Maan was extremely frustrated now... Why she was ignoring him... She have to answer...

Maan walks to the lunch...
Avinash- where have you been?
Maan- oh me....
Avinash- how was geet? I hope you like her?
Maan- I do dad...
Dadi and Avinash both coughed... Was they hearing right? A girl seriously impressed him?
Dadi- I have to fix the wedding date now... She hipped up in excitement. Her grandson at last agreed on the marriage.

Dadima called Handa hawli instantly... Maan couldn't even finish his word... Everyone just left.
Maan- .... Umm.... He was by him self... Empty table... I am not sure if she like me!...

Geet makes her way home... Everyone was in hype about her marriage. Sammera actually was extremely glad... He must know everything by now. At last she have found someone.

Geet- what's all the hassle about?
Sammera- at last... He have accepted you.
Geet gives her a weird look...- who have accepted me? And anyway I accept people no one accept me.
Sammera- maan... And your engagement...
Geet- what?

She couldn't think straight. She called maan instantly... What exactly was his problem? Wasn't last night enough that he is trying to create problems in my life now. Now he seriously needs to face the reality.

Geet couldn't concentrate. What exactly was his problem?

Geet mets up with maan.... Somewhere quit. Out of her night life...
Geet- what is this? What the hell you think of your self? I have no interest in you. go and find some decent girl and marry.
Maan- I want some answer first.
Geet- what answer? Why I spend the night with you. So listen... It's just one night stand. You are nothing to me. Nothing.
Maan was still confused... What exactly was she talking about... One night stand.

Maan still didn't realise what type of girl she was when she made it clear on there first meeting... She is never interested in anyone...

Maan- one night stand? He holds her hand in a grip... What do you mean by one night stand?
Geet gives him a weird look...
Geet- let go off me. I have made it clear for you. I have no feeling for you. And for last night... It's simply a one night stand. I have clearly told you to stay way from me. I am not your type. But of course... You are a guy... And that's impossible!
Maan brings her more close... He was fuming with anger... What exactly she meant by one night stand?
Geet- I just found you attractive enough for few hours... And there last night I made you my... Geet pushes him way... I believe in one night stand only... One night stand maan... Do you understand. I never have interest in any boys... And you... You are nothing to me... So don't try to push it any further... Because you only GN get hurt by me.
Maan stood there frozen... What exactly she was talking about. He felt like some one just hit him with thousand brick...
Geet- so go and marry some good girl. I am seriously not your type.

Geet was about to walk way when maan brought her back in his embrace. With one hand he was holding her hair tight and another twisting both of her hand back.

Maan- what exactly you mean?... He couldn't speak in anger. His blood was boiling. He was about to loose his control over her.

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10gaberinlwgeetshanky18scarce05san1989payal906Candy_jsgeetozkavitamundharasansheen992203sanyuktabpinkykasturi11gagsyasmi123saweet-pariVampgirlhansasmaguru-ki-dewaanihemvbTinkJiachoudhary.ashreya satishbhakbhartifanmaaneetfan123sana.saba7mamatha.ElizaKawaMoon002Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsadorableshaitangreshuneha512prabha75HADmishtimaaneetfanaticManpreetmannm-g19Nirjhor105-Premeena-iceprincess101maanmishtiSujata77heyy_babyyanshimanshishivangi783Rohini20Lakshmi86nan_10doosheekamoonlight2630HanoAhmedputhbluedreamz953maanujaanu-shamima-sparikhdreamy4everCutee999Rocks.DharaJayaRuntamedtigress-wild-love4all286pearlgangesegbanmirzavasavi_sriKrishnaluv94doll.12paponeconMaaneet.Lover18myprideramahesh-Veritaserum-punjabi.princesBarbie3143ambbihaDoracakewajiha-1blueopalshruthiR--aarthi--hinal_maaneetShalveAsh1991charmed onesFallen Angelkooliioswetha10SahSahsweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusyKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6lehrimpoojavermaMadhuri53pickachufelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini-JunglebeeDonnaa.CookieMonster.

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
res

OMG keya how many parts u going to update...u write amazing on with a speed like HP express......Wink

Totally loving itSmile....i can't imagine wats going to happen now....its beyond my guess..lol....wy geet is like that..wat happen to her that she started taking drugs and how maan will react...Gosh so many ques...pls update soon ...very excited to no all this..really loved the way u write which bind us in a way that we wont be able to think apart from this...pls pls pls update

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 23 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18nan_10untamedtigresskomlikacharmed onesFireSafireFireekooliio--aarthi---Mrinalini-

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

loved it........ curious to know wat maan will do???????????????? 

FireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hey just read parts 5 to 7 comments reservedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkWinkWink still lost in the FF ahemzzzzz,btw anymore updates coming up sweets?
wat about bitter truthCry plz do reply hun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.DharaFireSafireFireecharmed ones

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

loved it........ curious to know wat maan will do???????????????? 

same here
really ur updates have tram speed
continue soon

FireSafireFiree

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
okies MAan is in form and will bring Geet back to form...

FireSafireFiree

Go to top