Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 31)

SaVni Goldie
SaVni
SaVni

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
soo good... :)) Uptade soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
omg geet is totally opposite...donno how maan is going to react after knowing her true part......ummm GRAY SHADE....loved it...keya u are amazing..muaahaaa Hug

hey by the way wen u updating bitter truth and intezaar?????????

pls update soon...we r waiting...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree-Mrinalini-

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hiii y u nt sendng me pm sen me , wen u update any of ur ff

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 5

Maan really didn't care what people thought about him taking Geet out... He is maan sing khurana after all.

Geet- so... What do you do?
Maan- at the moment... Talking to you and expanding the khurana business.
Geets brain just clicked... Wait... This is maan sing khurana! The one my dad wants to get married to.
Geet looks at him...
Geet- is our parents planing are marriage?
Maan- yes... But the decision depends on us.
Geet bursts out in laugh. Laughing louder and louder...
Maan curious to know what exactly was funny...
Geet- trust me dude... I mean Maan... Just say no to the marriage.
Maan curious to know why??
Maan- why?... He started to get glimpse of dark Geet now... Her voice started to be come drowsy again....
Geet- just say no. Alright. It's for your own good.
Geet walks off. Laughing louder. Body guards started to surround her again... And then he realized... This is the girl he met few nights ago.... But why she want me to refuse to her marriage....

Maan runs after her.... Holds her by hand.... And jerks her towers him... Bodyguards instantly snaps to push him way...
Geet- it's ok...
Maan- why?
Geet- what do you mean why? Don't you know the word meaning no? I am mot your type.
Maan- I think I seen you other day in disc!
Geet- exactly. Thus real me. This is just a show off... For my dad.
Maan- do you love someone els? Is it that's why you want me to refuse you?
Geet laughs louder- are you crazy love and me? Never...
Maan- don't you like me? Or my family... Presentation....
Geet- look... You will have no interest in me. I am not a married material. You are nice... So go and choose your own type...

Maan got frustrated. What does this girl think of her self. No one rejects maan sing khurana...

Geet leaves... But maan wasn't welling to give her up this easily.... No way...this is the first time any girl have Caught his attention. He wasn't welling to give her up.

After few days...... Geet had to make her way to the khurana mansion for the dinner. She was dreading it. No intention at all...

Everyone was delighted to see Handa family... Geet again with forceful smile... Acting....
Maan walks down.... He didn't look that bad at all... Handsome to be prices Geet thought... Not bad...
Dadima- maan... Why don't you show Geet round the mansion....
Geet looks at him... She must have him for a night... He was showing attraction.... Geet smirks... Then next morning he will break up with me himself... This marriage this will also disappear... She smirks more....

Maan shows her round the whole mansion...
Geet- i have a party tonight... Why don't you join me.
Maan- r u sure.....
Geet- look... I have no interest in you... Or this filthy feeling... Maan didn't take any of her word seriously at all. He knew well she have no feeling like that... But what was the attraction she was showing...

Geet- come along and join me....
Maan- sure...

At dinner table-

Dadi- beta....
Geet looks up.... - yes.... She replies a bit ruddily. Sammera jerks... To act normal...
Geet- I mean ji Dadima....
Maan smiles... He just stared at her through out the dinner... He just couldn't remove his gaze... She had one of those innocent face.... He just coolant control at all... Couldn't help him self not to look at her. Her beauty was different...
Dadima- how was the mansion.
Geet- very nice....
Dadima- food...
Geet- also very good....

As the dinner finished Geet excused her self out....
Mr Handa- Geet! You can't leave now.
Geet- look dad I made my self present here! It's one of my friends birthday party. I have to leave.
Mr Handa- Geet!
Geet- don't create a scene here dad. I am leaving.

After Geet leves... Avinash joins...
Avinash- is she alright. I hope everything is alright.
Mr Handa- yes... Yes... Everything is gr8. Its her friend birthday today... She and Ridzy had to leave early....
Maan walks down as well... All ready to leave.
Armaan Yash and Jay were waiting for him...

Avinash- where are you going?
Maan- umm... BirthdAy party dad.
Avinash nodes....

Sammera stood there. She have observed everything. She started to get worry. Geet will spend a night with maan tonight. The way she was looking at him through out the dinner. It was making her worry. One good thing is that... Hopefully he will find the dark truth about her... But... Se was worried sick for geet. She called geets security guards to increase the security. Keep Geet way from media. It's maan sing khurana after all. Media Is also hungry for him.

Mr Handa and Sammera made there way back home. she was worried sick while mr Handa feeling a bit relive. At least Geet have taken maan out with her.... At least she was showing some affection. Mr Handa could already see love in maans eyes for her'.

PART 4

PART 6

next- Embarrassed

xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 December 2010 at 4:58pm

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetscarce05san1989payal906Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06kavitamundharabpinkykasturi11gagsyA8406asmi123bhakbhartifanalu5123wifeyhansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniElizaKawamamatha.shruthiruchsMoon002Kashish9687rostneha512prabha75maaneetfanaticgreshuLakshmi86avani_9ManpreetmannsanjuleeRohini20shivangi783nan_10m-g19dhrashteeanshimanshiheyy_babyyteri_susan-Premeena-Nirjhor105cherieLover--jassi--dreamy4everCutee999puthmoonlight2630sparikhPrettychoco90amzu32-shamima-maanujaanuJayaRRocks.DharaMsMovielovervasavi_srikshubhangidoll.12-Veritaserum-basicquestion1ramaheshKrishnaluv94wajiha-1PaintedSkyshruthiRtehzeeb25punjabi.princesblueopal-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetswetha10SahSahkooliiocharmed onesFallen AngelShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaMadhuri53-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachuDonnaa

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

loved it dear............. 2 more parts to go......

plzzzzzzzz update soon

Edited by XXXYYYZZZ - 23 December 2010 at 10:27am

FireSafireFiree

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
wow amazing updates.. am kinds liking geet.. she is so different.. cant wait to c maan's reaction on knwing her truth... do continue soon

FireSafireFiree

guru-ki-dewaani Senior Member
guru-ki-dewaani
guru-ki-dewaani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
loved it !!!! this ff is simply awesome !!!

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 6

Maan enters the disc along with his 3 friends.... Geet was on the dance floor. Dancing her night out with Ridzy.... Geet was drunk. Not heroine exactly... maybe a bit.... Her cloths went back to her old style....
Geets eyes suddenly fell on maan.... She couldn't believe her eyes. He looked more handsome and dashing then earlier.... All the girls were round him screaming... Geet smirks and walks up to him...
Geet- welcome to my life....
Geet holds maans hand and drags him to the dance floor..... All the girls was just screaming... Maan sing khurana and with a girl.... Envying Geet to the hell.... She takes his hand and puts it round her waist.... While her hand round his neck...
Maan- I thought you don't like me?
Geet- don't get any of your hopes up. I have no feeling for you. Only physical attraction....
Maan again decided to ignore her talk....
Geet brings her body close to maan.... He could feel her every curve touch against his body... It was weirdly a extreme passionate dance.... Maan didn't complain... He loved her closeness.... It's weird... she was the first girl who caught his attention just few days ago... And already this close...
Maan holds her tight along her waist.... He could feel the warmth.... The desire she was building in him.... Something about her that was making maan sing khurana loose his balance....
Geet slowly dance.... While maan hugs her from the back.... Stroking her nape with his feathery lips... He wasn't sure what was happening to him... He couldn't control him self at all....

Geet looks at him with her deep brown eyes....
Maan- you really making me week....
Geet thinks to her self... That's the whole point of dancing....
Maan looks at her lips... He wanted to kiss those lips... He wanted to claim she is his....
Geet- before we do anything.... I want to make this clear... I have no serious interest in you... Don't expect...
Before Geet could finish her sentence some girl dropped drink on her top...
She looks at her angrily.
Maan holds her tight. Trying his best to calm her down... Her anger was clearly visible on her face...

Maan- don't worry... Let's go and get change.
Geet gives her another glare and Walks off. Leaving maan on the dance floor. He decides to flow.
Geet- ugh.... Idiot! Bitch...
Maan- itni gussa srif ek drink ki liy.... Geet takes the key of her personal room.... Number 21... Not her usual room 8...
Geet- no one is allowed to come in this room. It's my personal room.
Maan- personal and me?
Geet smiles.... No boys ever came in her room ever... She didn't even allowed shiv to come anywhere near her room... But this man.... Hmm... Why she wanted to do it in this room tonight... She wasn't sure her self... Was it because he wasn't really that type who she met every night or... She was confused.... She takes time to choose her boys... They all are special in one way or another... All those guys defiantly wasn't the one night stand type of boys... It was just her who usually rejects them all.... No one was good enough for her...

Geet- fine....
Maan walks in... It was a huge room... Had basically everything. It was a studio type flat....
Geet takes a top from her wardrobe and walks in to the changing room... Maan looks round... She was very interesting girl.... There are more to her then she shows...
After few minutes Geet Walls out....
Geet- ready?
Maan just lost him self again in her.... She was looking stunning in her White top.... Beautiful.....

Geet could clearly see the desire in his eyes... And she wanted to taste something different tonight.... She was drunk... Not exactly sure what she was about to do... But...
Maan snaps out- let's go...
Geet walks towards him... Without any delay she kisses him slowly on his lips.... Maan stood there frozen for few minutes. Trying his best not to give in...
But eventually he does....
Geets mouth was open fully to give him fully control of the kiss.... He moves his tongue in her mouth... Playing with her....
Maan knew well she was the one.... She I'd only maans geet.... Only his...
Both didn't broke apart from the kiss.... Geet went along with maan where maan enjoying every second of it....
The broke apart few time to take in fresh air.... Geet was moving back towards the bed... While he was pushing....
Maan didn't want this to happen now... They wanted this to be special on there SR... But he couldn't control his desire.... Her every curve portion was in inviting him in... Both lands on the bed... Top of one another....
Geet twists her leg round him as they couldn't stop kissing at all... He couldn't stop licking Nibbling her lips.... It was weird... Maan only knew her for a week... And they already this close.... He knew she is the one who will he marry.... Maan travels down to her neck... Kissing her ever so gently... It was tickling geets senses... He pines her hand to the bed... Taking the control....
He gives her neck several wet kiss... Geet started to breath hard... He was different... The way he loved her it was different... Geet wanted him to stop.... But even she wanted his body much as him... For some odd reason she didn't want to spoil his fun 2moro.... But she will... That was the game...

Maan slowly starts to undress her... Still kissing her passionately... Uncontrolled... The feeling... New experience he was getting was desirable... He was loving it....

After few minutes they both laid there naked under the dim light...
Maan was bit nervous to start while Geet laid there with her leg apart for him to enter.... He slowly makes his way in... Gently... Touching her soul... Geet moans...
Maan kisses her lips again and again.... Maan starts to move in a rhythm.... He wasn't aggressive like others geet felt... They were actually making proper love.... With time Maan increased the pressure higher and higher hitting the climax.... Geet moaned louder.... Loving each contraction. Loving the way how gentle and careful he was... There emotion and desire took the decision tonight….

next- maan is angry…Angry

geet-Evil Smile

xx

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetshanky18san1989payal906Candy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06sansheen99AISHAJSbpinkykasturi11A8406trendyfriendsasmi123alu5123wifeylakshmisalvadiVampgirlguru-ki-dewaanihansasmaThugAngelmaaneetfan123shruthiruchsElizaKawaMoon002Kashish9687rostanvashakhuranagreshuneha512maaneetfanaticSHRADDHA2102XBosyXavani_9prabha75Manpreetmannm-g19Lakshmi86nan_10bismazaman2000anshimanshiheyy_babyyteri_susanmaanmishti-Premeena-iceprincess101doosheeka--jassi--Rohini20shivangi783moonlight2630puthstarasdfCutee999dreamy4eversparikhuntamedtigresshappydays30.ramya-gurtian.-wild-maanujaanu-shamima-MsMovielover286pearlRocks.DharaJayaRanmirzalove4allvasavi_srikshubhangidoll.12basicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverramaheshambbihawajiha-1Barbie3143tehzeeb25punjabi.princessweet cherryshruthiRblueopalDoracakemuskanpKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetkooliioswetha10SahSah-afsha-namita25charmed onesFallen Angel..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermalehr-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachumysteriousmilliDonnaa

Go to top