Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 24)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

animosity..... too much only 4 Sana Di...!!!ROFL
heartbeat 1 or 2.......may be... u never knw...LOLLOLLOL
meant to be...... passionate wiv love...!!!! i take it...ROFL
intezaar.......bichara is Devdass lol... havnt being migle yet...!!!ROFL
esoteric love........yeah that the naughty one...!!!LOL u tc it dear... oppsmake him like thatWink
or........dark lover......as u call benji type ROFL picture abhi baki hai meray dost...!!!!ROFL

which u prefer Priya..?????????/!!!!Embarrassed

ROFLi am going for heartbeat 1 and 2 LOL
[/QUOTE]

he is all urs Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressbasicquestion1craziekudicharmed onesFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by komlika

[

to be honnest' she have been sexually active from the ages of 15'. so 4 years' 10 dif bf' cheteadted with all'LOL
and' well guss how many boys and night.
bless maan' first night' he will get shock of his life with her agressivnessLOLROFL
making fun of my own chracter thats just mean.
xxx

hey did u read all comments..........we went off topicLOL.............bc we were waiting for ur update......... bichara maan.......CryROFL

yep babe' giv me 30-40 min' will update all 3 xxx
[/QUOTE]

i have to right now Cry..........will be back to read ur updates.............thank u n love u Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed onesFireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

animosity..... too much only 4 Sana Di...!!!ROFL
heartbeat 1 or 2.......may be... u never knw...LOLLOLLOL
meant to be...... passionate wiv love...!!!! i take it...ROFL
intezaar.......bichara is Devdass lol... havnt being migle yet...!!!ROFL
esoteric love........yeah that the naughty one...!!!LOL u tc it dear... oppsmake him like thatWink
or........dark lover......as u call benji type ROFL picture abhi baki hai meray dost...!!!!ROFL

which u prefer Priya..?????????/!!!!Embarrassed

ROFLi am going for heartbeat 1 and 2 LOL
ok ok priya i can see that u decided which maan meant for me han tooo bad behind my back yeah lol
[/QUOTE]

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
intezar is not bout bechara maan cuz itne intezar k bad do u think he'll remain bechara guysShocked

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.saba7

lol..i cant digest geet one night stand ...now it takes maan and me together to digest geet.......poor maan ...geet  also have to work extremely hard to win maan singh khurana heart ....because maan had not  touch a single girl in his life and geet almost all the men hahahahahhaha

keyama i am loving the way you potray the character and you every character makes us to feel it and take as a part of our daily life routine

plz  reply to my comment ..you are too busy dear to reply our comment plzzzzzzz   

thank you bye take care.......
i never read it as a part of the story i read it and feel it as well as make you as a unknown friend ................so plzzzzzz reply so that i can feel that i am special to you
thank you 

hay babe. sox i never reply. but u have seen 24  page of commentsLOL
lol but i still try my best. i always love ur comments.  and yes geet have lots of work to do to win maan. hell of work lol
x

love_lavnyabasicquestion1

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 2

The meeting well for both mr Handa and mr khurana.

Dad- GEET!
Geet walks towards her dad. Really not bothered about anything.
Geet- yes dad.
Dad- I haven't seen you for a week Geet! Where have you been?
Geet- umm! Parties! Round friends!
Dad- GEET! He shouts. Her talking style was just to low. Dad just couldn't understand her.
Dad- half of the time you sound like you are drunk! What's wrong with you?
Geet- are you done with your lecture?
Dad- shut up.
Geet roles her eyes and walks off.
Dad- I am not done here young lady.
Geet- whatever! She shouts in her lazy voice.

Dad looks at Sammera angrily- tells this girl something.! I am going out of town for a week. I want this girls attitude fix by the time I am back. We have to go to mr khuranas house... To fix her wedding date.
Sammera- yes uncle.

Geet gets ready. Wearing a green skirt. Green top and high hill short boots. She changed her waist charm bracelet.

Geet- Ridzy! Are you ready?
Ridzy- yes di!
Sammera- you two are not going anywhere.
GEET- shut up! What the f*** do you think of your self. I never listens to my own dad and you expect me to listen to you.
Sam- Geet! You need to change. The stuff you do it's disgusting. Have you realized what will go through uncle when he finds this out.
Geet- look! Don't intifear with my life. Understood... And don't be jealous. You will get you prince charming one day. She pats her cheek with a smirk and walks out with Ridzy...
Sam- uncle have said that you and mr maan sing khuranas wedding day will be fix soon.
Geet bursts out in laugh.
Geet- wedding? And me? Are you sure? .... Geet looks at Ridzy.... She really have gone mad.
Ridzy also laughs with geet and walks out....

Maan was sitting with Avinasha and Dadi at the dinner...
Avinas- beta...
Maan- yes dad...
Avinas- do you remember Geet?
Maan- umm!
Dadi- how do you expect him to remember her? Last time they have seen one another when maan was 6 and Geet 2...
Avinasha- oh yes....
Maan- what's about her?
Avinasha- your mum last wish was you to Marry her. She is Mr hands one and only daughter.
Maan- I am not really ready for marriage yet dad.
Avinasha- I am not telling you to get married yet! Just met her... We are not forcing you... You might like some other girl and she might like someone els.
Maan- nothing like that dad.
Avinasha- that's why I am telling you to At least talk to her and...
Maan- not now dad. I am busy with business and I....
Dadi- they are coming next week And before that we are meeting up with them. If you don't like her then we won't force you.

Maan thought that's a fair Duce. I am sure I won't like her. No girl have ever won maan sing khurana. This girl will not stand a chance.

Geet walks in to the disc.... Security guards all round...
Ridzy already have brought the heroine... She start to get her dopy sickness... She injects double the amount then few weeks ago... To get to the same high...
Geet- solo down....
Geet was alright. But her sickness was about to increase. She had her timing.... Where Ridzy didn't. Geet takes a strail needle and injects some in her vain.... Geet was shaking as her attack started... She couldn't concentrate or put the needle in the right place. She called one of her security guard instantly. As her attack was increasing.

Ridzy laid on the sofa... Smoking. Trying to feel the frenzy feeling.

One of geets body guards injects in the heroine carefully.... Geet takes few deep breath. She was still shaking. Few boys tried to touch her but her bodyguards stops them. Blocking. Protecting. She sits next to Shive who came to join her...
Shiv- ready babe....
Geet sits on him... Her leg on the either side of him.... Geet bites his lips. Breathing hard. The high was desirable... A relive to her body.... She couldn't explain... She was getting drowsy... High demand of heroine was building up on her body.... She didn't show any serious physical symptoms.... It only have been 4 month since she started to take heroine.... But the hunger was increasing....
Shive bites her belly....
Shive- I won't be able to control anymore.... Let's go....
Geet nodes.... Her eyes was close....

Maan laid on his bed.... Thinking why his mum would make such a stupid promise... Marriage. It's not a game.
He closes his eyes. Really not looking forward to this party. Not at all... An why would girl even agree?... Then he thought... No girl leaves a single chance to mingle with him.... She probably will be the same.

Next day....
Geet really didn't bother to leave. She knew well her dad was out of country.... And it's shiv... They always like morning love session.... Geet slowly opens her eyes.... Finds her self embraced in Shivs arm... She pushes it way.... She only does it for body pleasure.... Even her one night stand was acting like heroine....
Geet- f*** sake....
Shive brings her back under the spread.... Kissing her back...
Shiv- what happen?
Geet- boring... I don't feel anything with anyone.
Shive- that's because you do it too much.
Geet Sita on his stomach....
Geet- like you don't enjoy...
Shive- I always enjoy you.
Geet- so do I....
Shive. Stared at her naked body... He was hungry of her body.... No matter how much they do it... She was always pleasurable... He pines her to the bed....
Geet- hmm...
Shive- you are a one unique thing.
Geet- of course I am.
Shive- you are something... Anyone who touches you will want more of you.
Geet- and... You are the lucky one. Because no men eve touched me twice except you.
Shive smirks... And starts kissing her roughly….

next- geet and maans first meeting….

hay u all… i loved all the comments… u lot r amazing…. pls do keep commenting like this. it motivates me allot to rit.

and sorry if i shocked u lot lol

love keyama & sana

xxx

more parts on its way :D

xx

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10gaberscarce05san1989Candy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06sansheen99bpinkykasturi11gagsychillychickenA8406payal956asmi123kirannaryanilove_lavnyasaadi88guru-ki-dewaanibhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiKavyaNaik123TinkJiapreciuspearlVampgirlmaaneetfan123Paloma_DThugAngelElizaKawachingamingsana.saba7diyachillMoon002rostshruthiruchs_Aaniya_prabha75greshumaaneetfanaticsessyHADmishtiavani_9sanjuleeManpreetmanncool_gal17--jassi--dhrashteeheyy_babyySaVniteri_susanmaanmishtibismazaman2000anshimanshiNirjhor105-Premeena-shivangi783reea88TishuuBadGirlKissbluedreamz953amzu32-shamima-maanujaanudreamy4everCutee999puthmoonlight2630sparikhpushpibd670816Prettychoco90-wild-SimplyAparajitaRocks.DharaJayaRMsMovieloveruntamedtigress286pearlanmirzakshubhangivasavi_sriMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutipunjabi.princessweet cherrykomlikaPaintedSkyshruthiRtehzeeb25wajiha-1..shreyaa..--aarthi--SofnaKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneetcharmed onesFallen Angelmitzi11-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiokooliioShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaMadhuri53-Mrinalini-Donnaa

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
hehehehehhe reserved babes anymore for dis one?will comment after reading the next partsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajitaRocks.Dharacharmed onesFireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Loved it. Can't wait for more. OMG poor maan
Xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressramaheshFireSafireFiree

Go to top