Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 136)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
who fancy all my ff updates…xxx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susanRohini20nan_10HADmishtiAzmiibluedreamz953untamedtigress-Humera-ramaheshbasicquestion1CrazzyBusynamita25Downhill

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hey keyams THANK GOD we finally get to see the great writerClap ,plz hurry up its been three daz already dint get my doseCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
waiting waiting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Lover~*
part 21
happy new year to u all….

Geet rushed out leaving maan behind at the airport. She had no patient. 9 hours of long journey was enough for her to be come fed up. She wasn't sure her self when Ridzy and her build up such a strong relationship. Far as she was concern she have never worried this much for anyone. Not even her dead mother. To be precise she hated her. She hated her mother to the core. Maan shouts her name to slow down... But it's geet after all. She was no where near stopping. She rushed in to maans car... She didn't think it's neswssary to wait for maan. After all she is nothing to him........

Maan grabs another car and drove behind her.... He couldn't..... Not even for a second leave her by her self.... For past 6 months there closeness became out of control.... And suddenly seeing her running way from him.... He felt certain fear growing in him.....

Geet ran in to the hospital... Asking the nurse about ridzys where bouts..... She was restless....

Sammera stood there thoughtless... Looking at his sisters almost dead body.....
Geet- how is she? She looked at Ridzy.....

Geets monolog.....

My feet was trembling.... I wasn't sure my self what mess I have put her in.... Was it correct?.... Of course it wasn't!.... Her skin was pale.... Hardly looked lived.... She was just a dead body.... With deep Bruges..... It reminded of me..... Not as a violent rape abuse.... But in a violent abuse by my mother..... All I could have prayed was.... Please be alright Ridzy...... There was no tears on my eyes.... I knew nothing will happen to her.... Or was it because I wasn't worried much.... Of course!!!! But I cared.... Somewhere she Ridzy her self was equally responsible.... Not just me.... I didn't persuade her to join me.... It's her decision.....

Dr- she is alright now. She needs plenty of bed rest. Her heroine... We injected some in. She will be fine for at least for a week but I will strongly recommend you to take her.....
Geet- thanks dr.

Sammera slowly appeared behind her..... She still haven't looked at her properly.... Surprised to see Geet in a full cloths..... To be precise she didn't even realize....

I Geet promise.... I will help you Ridzy..... I looked at Sammera. Who was looking at me in great concentration. Her reaction was different.... But somewhere I could catch her glow.... Could see how happy she was..... She mumbled..... And slowly managed to speak up......
Sammera- you looking beautiful..... There was tears on her eyes.... I didn't understand why.... Or I wanted to understand.....
Sammera- uncle will be proud of you..... I really didn't care if anyone was proud of me.... I didn't care what anyone thought about me..... After all I was a emotionless person..... I had no emotion.... I still agree.... And I still don't want any..... I looked at maan..... Who was waiting for me patiently at the reception.... I knew well he wasn't leaving without me. Then something cough my ear.... Sammera greeting maan as a jiju.... That's no right.... We are not married yet.... Why he was calling maan jiju......
Geet- why you calling him jiju?.... I asked confusingly....
Sam- don't be silly.... You two are married.
Geet- that's not true! Her word shocked me... One thing I can't stand is lie.... Maybe I am low.... My nature is low.... But I can't stand lie.... I hated my dad because of this.... I didn't want to hate maan for that..... I decided to question him....
Geet- why? We ate not married!.... I told him coldly.... I never had any feeling for him or I will.... I will never let my self fall for him.... I was thankful that he have helped me.... But in return.... He had his own advantage.... We had body pleasure.... Not once but mostly every-night.... He should feel special.... I never done that with anyone.... But he can't expect me to merry him.... He must be joking.....
Maan- we had to tell something to our family...!
Sam- you two are not married?
Maan- we will.... Less then two months.... In fact my father and Dadi already at your house.... Talking to mr Handa.... Fixing our wedding day......
I looked at him in shock.... He didn't remove his gaze.... His eyes were locked on my.... Some where forcing me to look back at his.... His dark brown eyes..... There was something..... But he couldn't.... I mean no way he is expecting me to marry him.... I will never.... Then I just couldn't control my self.... I had laugh at his thought and reply....
Geet- you must be joking..... I could see sams shocking expression from the corner of my eyes....
Sam- Geet!
Geet- don't utter a single word....
Maan- believe it or not.... You are marrying me.... And don't try to run way....
Geet- Geet Handa never learn to loose.... You your self will refuge to merry me..... Then I seen his usual attitude.... I hated how he always had plan.... Answers for my question.....

Geets monolog ends.....

Maan laughs historically.... Geet & sam looks at him in confuse... Sam maybe had some hint why Geet was refusing but maan...... Why would he want to marry a girl like her..... She had no doubt that maan and her slept together! She was with him for past 6 month.... She must thank there are lot of change but it's geet after all....
Maan- let's go home.... You do make me laugh.....
Geet frowned....
Maan- don't try to act smart.... My security guards will be with you 24 hours... And of course my self as well.... Except our wedding day.....
Maan slips his hand on geets wrest and walks out....
Maan- oh... By the way sam I already have arranged treatment for her drug. You don't worry.... Maan looks back at Geet..... Specially you......
Geet couldn't be bothered to argue with him.... She was too tirade And wanted to rest.....
Maan- my or your house?
Geet- umm....
Maan- everyone knows we are married.... Either way it don't matter.....
Geet- your house.....
Geet wanted to spend some more time with him before she disappeared.... She is not marrying him.... No way.... She couldn't risk to bring shame at Anyones family.....

Maan walks in.... Dadima and maans dad was delighted..... Welcoming them with a grand entry.....
Geet smiles at everyone.... Maan gave her a glare to touch there feet for blessing.... And she does not sure why she was doing such a thing.....
Dadima- beta your room is right next to maans....
Geet looked at her in surprise....
Dadima- we want to stay way at least for 2 months...
Maan smiles... He knew well that would be impossible... Somewhere even there family knew that was impossible....
Geet kept quit as maan told her not to speak..... The atmosphere in there house was completely different.... Unlike her family.... House was packed with people and maans family.... His cousin.... His few best friends.... All she was hoping she haven't broken any of his friends Heart..... Something she never wish for.... It was just for sake of his family and reputation.....
One of maans friend couldn't remove his gaze from Geet..... He found her attractive.... Beautiful.... Devine.... Naive....
Maan smiled because for the first time she didn't look round for any guy... She didn't even notice that most guys was admiring her beauty....
Maan didn't feel jealous.... He had his whole control on her.... He was sure.... To be precise he enjoyed there jealousy.... Because geet was only his.... And sooner they learn the fact.... Better it is....

Few of maans cousin came round geets room as Dadima left her to rest....

Tani- bhvi is so beautiful.... Lucky bhi.... Only two months bhabi.... Then maan bro is all yours......
Simy- shhh..... Bhabi.... Just treat bro like a servant.... We can't believe 6 months have passed..... And he didn't even bothered to inform.....
Geet sat there.... Quit.... Not talking.... Forcing her self to smile.... She wanted everyone to leave.... She just wanted to sleep....

After hours Dadima shouted at everyone to get out.... Let the poor girl sleep.....
Dadima- beta.... Close the door before Someone els walks in....
Geet smiles and nodes....
She goes to bed straight way and falls sleep.....
Round about 4 am.... Geet wakes up feeling someones presence next to her.... She was cuddled up in his arm..... She peeps.... Smiles seeing maan in deep sleep..... She moves in closer....

Geet was surprised with her own action.... She wanted to be in his arm.... She liked it!!!!!!... She decided to ignore it..... And covered the duvet round them.... More closer.....

Next day it was quit.... Just what maan and Geet wanted..... Dadima took all his cousin out to shopping for maan and geets big wedding while dad back to work.... He wanted to give maan another 4 month off.... At least up to his honeymoon.... But maan still was helping round....
Geet slowly opens her eyes... Finds her self facing the window.... The curtain was blocking the bright sun rayes.... She could feel maans heavy hand on her back.... Then suddenly his wet kiss on her back made her shiver....
Maan gently removed all her hair on one side.... Geet smiles... Twists her self under him and slips her hand round his neck.... Still closed eyes.....
Geet- good morning....
Maan gently kisses her lips..... Good morning.....
Geet- your house is oddly quit.....
Maan- umm.... Yes.... Everyone is out for shopping.... For our weeding..... Oh! By the way.... Its 2 weeks early now....
Geet really didn't concentrate on his word.... She brought him more close to her for a passionate kiss.... Maan strayed to stroke her cheek with his soft lips.... While geet was dying to give him kiss....
Maan strokes her rosy lips....
Maan- morning session hu!
Geet nodes looking at his lips....
Maan smirks and takes his vest ... His trucky.... And her PJ....
He didn't even wake her desire.... And sat on her.... Fixing him self in.... Geet moaned instantly.... She gasped.... She wanted him to kiss her.... To touch her body before going to the final climax.... Geet brings him down to kiss him.... But it was too late..... He already started to move in a rythem.... Hitting there orgasm.... Geet moaned along with maan.... Digging her nail on his back.....
Geet- Maan......
Maan could see her body started to become num with pleasure.... It wasn't just her... It was him as well.... Something was different this morning.... Maan wasn't in his usal self.... He was it doing it different way.... And that's when it strikes her.... He must be bored of her body now..... Not enjoying as much.... But that's good... She will be leaving... But somewhere she didn't like it.... She frowned... Maan cought that expression instantly....it wasn't hard not to notice the expression in between making passionate love.....
Maan smiles... And bends down.... Slowing down his movements.... Panting.... He gently stroked geets cheek with his nose.... Barley touching her lips with his.... Only a mere inces way..... He stroked his nose every place of his face keeping his lips on top of her.... Temptating..... Then slowly geet wispeared out...
Geet- I hate you.....
Maan smiled....
Maan- do you even realised what you have been doing to me last night.... How hard it was for me to control you.....
Geet smiles.... Realising what she may have done..... Which brought a smile on her lips instantly that he was still madly in love with her but just taking his revange from last night..... Geet closed her eyes in temptation.... Moving up..... To kiss him..... No use..... Maan was a quick thinker....
Geet- stop it....... Maan was enjoying his revenge.... Temptation her.....
Geet was dying to kiss him..... There body have have stopped but there soul wa still one.....
Geet- go way.... If you don't want to kiss me....
Maan- are you sure you want that....
Geet nodes- and back again tonight.....
Maan- you will regret....
Geet- umm.... Geet Handa never regrets.....
Maan smirks.... He had his plan..... Maybe this is a small revenge.... But a perfect lesson for her.... At least let his would be wife know the real maan sing Khyrana.....
Maan moves down to her breast... Something he always likes doing.... He softly kissed her chest and then gently stroked her nipple.... Geet moaned.... She wanted to start there climax again.... The way he was waking her desire up now.... It was too much to Handel..... He gave her wet kiss and sucked them... Cupping her breast.... Squeezing them.... He moved from one breast to another.... Licking....
She moaned louder as he started become aggressive....
Geet opens her eyes dragging him back to her lips... Maan didn't protest... But he didn't let her kiss.... She kissed his cheek.... Bet his earlobe.... Letting maan moan....
Geet- you deserve that....
Maan- so you going to bite me because you can't kiss me on the lips?
Geet nodes smirking.... She moves down to his chest... Biting his chest... Givinng him gentle message on his chest... Sudctively.... Trying to turn him on... Which was working perfectly.... Untill a big knock in geets door.....
Maan bet the pillow instead.... Both were panting heavily.... Frozen in the position.....
Dadima and everyone was back....
Tanni- bhabi.... Bhabi.... Hurry up.... Your wedding costume designer is already here....
Geet- thank-you.... I will be there in an hour.....
Tani- ji bhabi.....
Geet pushes maan way....
Geet- you will regret that.... You are not welcome in my room at all today.....
Maan smirks.....
Maan- see you downstairs baby..... He shouts in a teasing voice as Geet walks in to the shower.....

After hours geet walks down.... Wearing Indian clots.... The designer was standing there.... A lady.... She gives her a big smile....
Geet- hello....
Tani- bahvi she is one of the top wedding designer in India....
Pria- hi... I am pria....
Geet- hello....
She took all geets mesuarment.... Maan stood there staring at Geet smirking.... Eating an apple.....
Geet gives him a look again..... Whispering- don't play smart.... You will loose'.

hay you lovely people' I LOVED ALL THE comments and LIKE'. ty you all' mega long part heheh'.. unusal from me' but' i expect comments' long comments and LIKE BUTTON pls pls pls'..

thanks for all the love and support love keyama

xxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 02 January 2011 at 6:46am

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetnilu_50san1989payal906maaneet05Candy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06miss_dreamykavitamundharasansheen99AISHAJSzainah320bpinkykasturi11gagsypayal956reshmi87A8406fizza25asmi123LoveManeettrendyfriendssonali2027lakshmisalvadichoudhary.at3ejmaaneet93poojaaddisbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarimamon.moonalu5123nonabebuoptimismkirannaryanivantu12taanniguru-ki-dewaanihansasmaAngel.Khushihemvb--love--preciuspearlriyaanu87red135barniindia5bono_jostnamons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekardiyachillsana.saba7ThugAngelMaangeetlove7Moon002Kashish9687rostperfectflirt8shruthiruchsSHIK.LOVMAANEETgreshuprabha75AzmiimaaneetfanaticHADmishtiANGILS.KALIXXaquafireXXm-g19cool_gal17Lakshmi86nan_10maansi007shivangi783huny.thebestTishuu-LOVE-Arshi-reea88cherieLoverRohini20doosheeka-Premeena-maanmishtiteri_susanSujata77trishapcutie_pie21lodybismazaman2000EimenEnchantedheyy_babyyanshimanshiPrettychoco90_mahi_kiran99dreamy4everstorytellerm-Humera-Cutee999heermeherHanoAhmedputhBadGirlKissbluedreamz953-shamima-SimplyAparajitauntamedtigressJayaRMsMovielover286pearlgangesegbRocks.Dharalovemaaneet1anmirzavasavi_sripaponeconsimi91-Veritaserum-Maaneet.LoverRamharibasicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94iMadzwajiha-1ambbihaWater.Vintagepeachmrk-1blueopalshruthiRPaintedSkypunjabi.princessweet cherrykooliioSahSahcharmed onesswetha10Fallen Angelhinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebCrazzyBusy-afsha-namita25mitzi11-madhvi-mchoprasona-raishah10rsroopalimuskanpmaansee..shreyaa..ShalvepreethiahoneygrapeimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Downhill.CookieMonster.

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Heya keyama.. Happy new year.. Awesome update .. And a hawt one.. Loved it..:)

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 02 January 2011 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123FireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

second pls

hey you beat them allClap

so this is the revenge Maan plansWink

I take my previous words backLOL

it is a sweet passionate revengeSmile