Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 123)

cyberprincess Senior Member
cyberprincess
cyberprincess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
keyama dear, please dont be demotivated, loveed reading your updates. please do continue and post lots of updates like you do :) pls pls pls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yay keyama guess what since my dad got his iPhone 4 I have been hogging it like anything and reading updates and commenting hehe wooooo cnt wait for your updates jaani! U know what I'll let you in to a secret........before when you started this FF I didn't quite take a liking to it because I duno I could never imagine Geet like that but I guess as maan came into the limelight I suddenly started liking it hehe see this is where that idea of reading several chapters in One go comes in because I read your latest chapter at that time, liked it no no wait loved it (i think it was when maan went home and said he wants to marry geet and that his dad should see to it happening). Lol and then I went back to the beginning and read everything all together! Hehe and now see I like can't get enough of it and craving it soo bad! I check all your FFs all the time now and when I read that there's a note for this my heart sank thinking oh noooo this cant be happening I thought you were like gonna b putting a pause because of some reason or other! Ok I think that's enough not because I can't write anymore but because the iPhone is getting on my nerves because I can't type anything without having to correct the autofill stuff this stupid device does!

Edited by Tishuu - 30 December 2010 at 2:40pm

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hay ty u all. I am already feeling better.
On my way home. Soon as I am home I will update. Went to London hares shopping centre today. That's why no updates. Sorry u all. But I got my Gucci bag atlas. I am so happy. You lot r up for treat with update. My dad is driving. On my way home. So won't be long at all... Will update soon. I was idiot to be upset. Love you all. Update near soon.... Bythe way idk why people make such fuss over hares shopping centre.... It's not all that. It's stupidly over price. Escher the brand item.
Xxxx
Won't be long.
Xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 30 December 2010 at 2:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuu-Humera-untamedtigressramaheshmuskanp

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
omg u got a gucci bag.. congrats.. how about a pic of that bag ; ).. lol.. please update soon.. im assuming another hour or so right.. its hard to beloeve the geet in ur FF.. but would love to know what made her like that.. a drug addict and all.. wow.. waiting..

FireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Hay ty u all. I am already feeling better.
On my way home. Soon as I am home I will update. Went to London hares shopping centre today. That's why no updates. Sorry u all. But I got my Gucci bag atlas. I am so happy. You lot r up for treat with update. My dad is driving. On my way home. So won't be long at all... Will update soon. I was idiot to be upset. Love you all. Update near soon.... Bythe way idk why people make such fuss over hares shopping centre.... It's not all that. It's stupidly over price. Escher the brand item.
Xxxx
Won't be long.
Xxx
keyams dear have u forgotten the way i keep praising u,mina and muski ,i just cant do widout ur updates,u know tats the main purpose ov my visiting the GF honestly see i have my final examz but i loggged in for the updates and wat i see theres none from u lot ,comon u know ur the best just dont worry bout the comments we get short ov words on tat sweetsLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshFireSafireFireemuskanp

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
kemya: u have silent readers too..so look at tht no of likes..not comments..hmm i am one of the silent readers..so...hehe..and update now..

untamedtigress

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Yes. I was stupid 2. I should have ck my like 2. Idiot me. From now on I know where to look. I Swere I am an idiot. Lol. My bf say that all the time... Silly instead of stupid. Lol. Bcs I accuse him for stupid thing. Now I know why. Bcs I am seriously idiot. Lol
X

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressmchopramuskanp

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Yes. I was stupid 2. I should have ck my like 2. Idiot me. From now on I know where to look. I Swere I am an idiot. Lol. My bf say that all the time... Silly instead of stupid. Lol. Bcs I accuse him for stupid thing. Now I know why. Bcs I am seriously idiot. Lol
X
u stupid u ,chal now hurry up warna ill start making negative comments for not giving us an update and disappointing us hahahhahahaha JKWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmishtiFireSafireFiree

Go to top