Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 108)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smj1977

waise dekha jaye to Geet is right

marrying her is a mistake
she really would have slept with all his friends

she only can bring disgrace in his life

I agree with her Maan needs a girl with clean reputation he has done nothing bad to desrve a dark lover Geet is really and totally talking sense

she will only destroy him, his love for her is destructive for Maan

Geet is a real sherani she knows what she can bring for Maan and tries to knock some sense in him

it is the first time I like her, as her character grows You have made me like her by potraying her as honest, loyal and sincere person

she really deserevs happiness,

lets see what you have in store for us

the revenge part is really scary
what if Maan's attitude takes her again to the dark world

ty babe loved ur commntes… yes the revange part is scary. its maan after all. he dosn't forget easily. even i am scared. he remembers every single bit… :D and yes geets avatar… she maybe low… but her loyalty comes first… its not like she didn't warn them…
xxxx

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lakshmi86

Hi,

Nice updates!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm so Geet is improving,

I wonder y geet is killing all her feelings,
there are many things that Maan should find out, i seriously think so,

Bechaara Maan, so much he is working hard on Geet,
and she even does nt know,
actually she cant believe that someone can love her.......
hmmm poor gal,
but baby you just cant deny Maan,

Tha fact she told that she might have slept with his friends was super annoying, how can Maan stand this after marriage.....

Hmmm Curious to know bot next.........

loved ur comments. ty so much. sox i never reply… but yes… lol thats true no one can deny maan. LOL
xxxxx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpinky

hey dear i m very happy vth the way story is progressing...wow...fantastic...awesome work....Clap

maan lovs geet so much bt still he is agry vth her....n i really like tht maan forcefully made her go for treatmnt...his plan to make her leave drug addiction is full proof...evn airport authority cud nt say any word to msk whn SG put cloth around her mouth n den maan picked her up in his arm...wow...i ws shocked tht dr evn knws geet n our tiger maan is very smart n he too noticed it tht dr feels nervous infrnt of geet...bt coming to attack parts, i ws shocked...is it real tht drug addictor can become insane for drug like geet?? i ws shocked seeing geet's behaviour in attacks...n its really very difficult for maan to handle it...bt maan is tiger n he knws how to handle his sherniLOL....wow....lovd it...maan cares for her so much...though geet hurt him bt he lovs her so much tht he wnt her to leave all this bad stuff n become a normal girl..he is having so much patience yar...no boys can hv this much patience n evn no one wish good for the person who hv ditchd him/her...bt insted our maan is doing evrythng to make geet normal...very nice....n i m happy tht geet is improving allot now aftr 4 months treatment...bt dn also she thinks tht he is jst interestd in her body n nothing else....i think geet's mother ws heroine addictor n so she might hv nt give motherly  love n affection to geet...n apart frm this, geet's father is also very busy in business so he too hs avoided geet...n being neglected by evryone geet chose this bad path for her life...a child needs love, affection, care frm parents n whn he does nt get it then he feels like he is nt important to them n he doesnt matter to dem..so he jst avoids to get along vth parents n he jst creates a wall or we can say barrier around himself so tht no one dare to enter in his life n he lives life by himself....this is wht i think happend vth geet...being neglected by parents she felt least interest in life n thus it affectd her up bringing, her value n ethics system....n it seems tht she is jst living life bcs she cant get death...she hs nt seen love in her whole life...she hs jst seen selfish people who do evrythng to fulfill their wishes n geet also strtd living like this...she too became selfish n strtd doing things for her self interest...that's why geet is nt understndg tht wht maan is doing is called love bt she feels tht he is doing all this for his selfish motive....so maan hs to go through tough time to make her realize his love for her...

n coming to maan's revenge, i m damn sure maan hs planned evrythng, he is jst waiting for geet's improvement...n whn dr vl say tht now she is absoultly fine, maan vl strt his revenge from geet...m very excited now....plz continue sooon....n plz updt animosity n othr FFs too today...

ty so much. u always lv me long comments and i never reply. i am so sorry… actually sorry to u all. i love them. i always read them its my fav pass time. 
so ty soo much and sorry again
xxxx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubzy

Aftr readin part 16 i feels tat she has feelings 4 maan and as been analysd by othr readrs tat she lack self worth tats y her mind keeps on tellin hr tat a guy like maan who can love a gal like her wit such a dark charactr worth to b wit a good n pure gal, b'coz she dnt want hm to get embaracd by hs frens in future wit whom she might hv slept, she is not sure n m sure is afraid tat aftr bein commitd to maan if she cnt control herself n goes out wit anothr men, n she definatly dnt wanna do tat, as lastly she says to maan tat he cn stil sleep wit her aftr gettin married to othr gal BUT tat would b cheatin this line indicates tat trust is important to her as she is honest, she never 4 once pretended in front of hr Bf even before sleepin she's tellin them in advance at she already use to all ths, wat ever she is, she is honest n speaks her mind. Wel, ths is my pov no intention to defend othrs.

ty babe. loed the coomments
xx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I am truly sorry the who i haven't reply… but i will be back again 2mx and reply to u all rest… i try my best to reply much as i can. i am sorry i am so bust all the time… :( but pls never stop leaving me comments it always motivates me to type more
xxxxxxxx

love keyama
xxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123sana.saba7Tishuu

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
HI KEYAMA  ITS 5:00AM HERE IN MY COUNTRY BUT I WAITED FOR YOUR UPDATES I HIDE MY  LAPPY UNDER MY SPREAD LOLAND READS YOUR UPDATES AND COMMENTS BECAUSE MY MOM WILL SHOUT AT ME AS I SPEND MY MOST OF THE TIME ON THE LAPPY READING FF'S ......I USE TO READ YOUR OLD FF LIKE MENT TO BE,TREMBLE OF LOVE,HEART BEATS -SEASON 1.......ETC.Smile
WHAT I CAN DO ,I LIKED IT TOO MUCH THATS I PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH MY MOM AND HIDE MY LAPPY IN MY SPREAD AND CONTINUE MY READING THE PARTS...........

THE MOST  MAJOR ROLE PLAYED IN YOUR FF IS THAT YOU GIVE THE EVERY DETAIL ABOUT YOU FF.LIKE IN BITTER TRUTH YOU GAVE THE DETAIL ABOUT THE MENTAL STABILITY AND HOW THEY CAN BE CURE.IN DARK LOVER EVERY BIT OF DRUGS ADDICTION DETAIL I LOVE READING SOME KNOWLEDGE FACTS .......YOU ARE GIVING THE FACTS AFTER FACTS ABOUT THE THING YOU WANT TO SHOW AND TELL THE READERS ...

IN THIS FF GEET IS LOW BUT LOYAL AND SHE JUST DONT WANT TO CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID WHAT IF THAT PERSON HURT HER AND SHE MAY NOT ABLE TO TAKE ITCry............THATS WHY SHE IS IN DRUGS MOST OF THE TIME SO THAT SHE WILL NOT FEEL ANY THING EVEN WHEN BEFORE SHE DO S** EmbarrassedSHE IS IN FULL DRUGS SO THAT SHE WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT OF THAT PERSON ON HER...........BUT  OUR MAAN AS HERO CHANGES HER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM SO THAT SHE MAY FEEL SOME THING AS HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER ..HE IS EXPECTING MORE FROM GEET BUT HE IS NOT WRONG GEET IS CHANGING AND SURELY SHE WILL FELL IN LOVE WITH MAAN ..AND THATS IT MAAN IS READY FOR REVENGE 

OOOOO  SANA IS AFRAID DisapproveOF MAANS REVENGE PLEASE GEET EAT AND BUILD UP MORE TO TAKE AND FACE THE MOST ANGRY YOUNG MAAN............

MY NAME IS SANA I SAID IT BEFORE IN YOUR COMMENTS ......YOU CAN CALL ME SANA.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

amazing ff... read all parts right now awesome job..!! keep rocking update sooonnn :)

FireSafireFiree

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
great updates
con't soon!

FireSafireFiree

Go to top