Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
jaldi updates do na.... hum bhale comment na kare lekin we love your ffs mann...!!!

amazing super amazing wowww work =D
looovvee your stories and the way you tell..

keep rocking..!!!

update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn=D
beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
luv ur all updates..........all awsm 
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
sorry for lateness.. update in 20 min
xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
YAY!! will be waiting...😊
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waitingggggggggggggggggggg

--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waitinggggggggggggg
plz update soon

maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
keyama how long cant wait......i am refreshing refreshing but still no update😭
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

*~My Dark Lover~*

Geet was restless. The AC was on but she was restless. Couple breath. She walked along the jet up and down... Really worried sick...
Maan looked at her... He wondered again was this his geet... He loved how much effect he had on her. The emotion the worry... It was clearly visible on her face.... But at the same time he was worried.... It's ridhima. Just before they were about to pass the security check at the airport maan had a call from Handa hawli... Ridhima was in hospital. Maan didn't want to tell Geet... But he had to. She insist. Life was unfair to her. Maan sing khurana will make sure it's fair in every way. Only he had the right to make her worry... Make her jealous all the emotion you can imagine... He still haven't forgotten about his revenge... But for now ridhima needs her. After all it's her cousin.... Sister.... It's because of her geet was in that situation... She needs to realize it's her mistake. She was great influence and motivative to push her in that path. She was lucky that she made one of biggest mistake of her life by using maan sing khurana... And how madly he was in love with her.... But not everyone is me. I am the only one. Ridhma was paying the heavy price... It's always the week one.

Geet- au tike to hogi na....
Maan nodes... Sadly... He couldn't even force him self to smile. The bitter fact that was spoken by Sammera... It was still buzzing in his ear...
Maan took hold of geets wrist and made her sit on his lap... Geet cuddled up. Holding him tight.... Then slowly she murmured....
Geet- I am scared.... For the fist time maan experienced fear in her... He wondered... How long she was suppressing all her feeling.... What really bothered her? He wondered... But he was more then happy that geet was opening up... There are lot more behind "my dark lover..."

Geet started to breath hard... She wanted Ridzy safe. How could she be so carless. Then she suddenly remembered... Her security guard... One of them had a big eye on her...
Geet- raj....
Maan- hmm....
Geet- I know who have done this...
Maan- Geet.... It's not the time to think this nonsense... Just pray for now... That Ridzy is alright.
Geet- I won't spare him.
Maan- I won't either...
Geet- I don't know... We..., geet was about to mention her past again... But knowing maan will bring there wedding day closer she decided to say Ridzy....
Geet- Ridzy is choosy... She would never go to this low... She is ...
Maan- it's not about that! Geet... Think... Why she is in this situation today...
Geet- maan...
Maan- now it's your turn to improve the situation. By thinking about the future. Not the past.
Geet looks out... She was still restless...

Sammera stood there crying her eyes out... Her only sister. She couldn't believe the fact. Lucky Mr Handa didn't know the full truth.
If she knew what's his daughter and her sister were doing behind there back... And all this... She cursed her self... She couldn't bare to see her only sister lying on the hospital bed dropped dead. They have brutally raped her. How could someone be such a monster.
From Sammeras angle it looked like he done this in anger. Done this in rage. Now she really wished geet was there. No matter how low she was but she always kept her safe. They have done it so many time but still it was both way agreement.
Sammera her self couldn't believe how low she was thinking about her sister and cousin. She closed her eyes. Felt sick.

Geet was still on maans lap.
Maan cups her worrying face... Even her fear was engulfed in her innocent... She was perfect in every way...
Maan kissed her eyes flowed by cheek...
Geet- maan...
Maan- bolo... he didn't stop... he continued kissing her every part of her face... slowly smoothly... gently.... 

something was in his touch.... geet felt... something special. geet leans back giving maan more access to her neck... it always made her  feel odd... geets hard bit increases. her chest promptly moved up and down. maans hand rests on them... waking her hunger on further... she wanted his bare hand touch her bare breast......... but geet snaps out.......

Geet- I ... Just listen.... Her voice wasn't like it usually are. Maan knew clearly why... Because he created new feeling inside her. It will only last for few hours then she will be back to her stubborn self soon as she sees Ridzy alright. Maan wanted to tell her the truth... But he was loving this emotional Geet....
Geet- I am not going to marry you.
Maan just couldn't think.... Even on her emotional self she is this much stubborn....
Maan- no point of arguing Geet... I will make sure you are Mrs MSK by end of month and half....
Geet- ridiculous... You are seriously joking.
Maan- you are my Geet. Only my. I will make sure of that....

Khurana hawli...

Maans dad was sitting with Dadima... Discussing maan and geets wedding. He was still in a shock when maan walked in angrily... "He only wanted to marry Geet... Only her. And you better make sure of thy dad." mr khurana have flowed his son orders. There marriage was less then two months way. He wondered hope geet doesn't bring a storm along with her....

dadima- Geet is such a nice girl. i am very happy with maans decition...

dad- same.. but bit worried. very first decition he have taken.

dadi- pota kiska hi...

dad- right ma....

back in the plane...

geet looked at maan confused. whats wrong with him. why doesn't he understand...  i have no interest in him….

next- hospital…

hay you all… THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU… for all the lovely comments… i was stupid to comment early… i know u all love me… and my update. maybe i should have cked my LIKE more then comments… i was upset…. (mood swing) but now thankyou for all the lovely comments… i am still typing the reply… i will. PROMISE.  will updat eall the reply soon ASPS. thankyou again for making me special and my updates… now pls do lv some more lovely comments and the LIKE BUTTON😃

LOVE KEYAMA🤗 and Sana🤗

by the way i am stupid.

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay i'm first to comment
awesome update
loved it
OMG what have they done to ridzy
hope she be's fine
geet was talking about some raj
wonder what happened in the past with him
geet is falling for maan slowly
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon

Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

at last u updated....loved the update.......poor ridhima......i feel bad for her........hope maan marries geet and make her come from her dark past.....but waiting to know geets past what actually made her choose this path........i am worried sick for maan too.......this is geet he is dealing with who can do anything.......anyways sweety plzzzzzzz update heartbeats to......love u🤗
Edited by maanmishti - 13 years ago