Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy there we love ure fanfics and everyday we wait for you to write updates. So don't feel disheartened.. As we enjoy to read them.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smj1977

hey Keyma

DHAMKI NAHIN

dear abhi to Geet se pyaar hona shuroo hua tha

aur us par tumhare tevar

MAR DALAA

Dhamki????? Never. I love you. And always will updupdate for u lot.
:(
Sorry if I upsetet u
Xx
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Water.

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">Thank you Keyama for replying back to us.</font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">Why do u feel that we do not like ur FF or we are not commenting.</font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">R u aware that you are the only writer on Geet FF's who reaches 150 pages faster than any one else?</font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">What does that tell you? Simple, that you fans r crazy about ur FF.</font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">You started Dark Lover on December 21st. Today is December 30th. </font>

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">In <font color="#ff6600" size="5">9 days </font>you have reached <font color="#ff6600" size="5">121 pages</font></font>

Thanks guys u lot making me feel beter already. I am off for few hours but I have 3 ff update. Trying to make it long.
Cxxx
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE UPDATE........................
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plezzzzzzzz dont get upset
I comnt on updates but i comnt late
plezzzzzz dont get upset
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OYE ..ME NOT PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON FOR THE NOTE NOW....TU SACH MAIN JHALI HAIN.... don't you know we love to read  ur updates...stop replying & start updating...please don't bother replying...I won't read it also...just update now... comments me always try ..... shall make it a point now...now stop reading my comment & type the update..ek aur reply agar maine dehka tho main yeh thread spam kar doon ghi...MIND IT
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

OYE ..ME NOT PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON FOR THE NOTE NOW....TU SACH MAIN JHALI HAIN.... don't you know we love to read  ur updates...stop replying & start updating...please don't bother replying...I won't read it also...just update now... comments me always try ..... shall make it a point now...now stop reading my comment & type the update..ek aur reply agar maine dehka tho main yeh thread spam kar doon ghi...MIND IT

muski is so right kahan hai keyams aaj no update now tats not fair hun?teri aur mina ki koi deal hai both ov u are online and still not a single update from any 1 ov u,😲,we want our dose mannnnn
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So rit. I don't want reply. Hardly read. Pls update.
X
cyberprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keyama dear, please dont be demotivated, loveed reading your updates. please do continue and post lots of updates like you do :) pls pls pls.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yay keyama guess what since my dad got his iPhone 4 I have been hogging it like anything and reading updates and commenting hehe wooooo cnt wait for your updates jaani! U know what I'll let you in to a secret........before when you started this FF I didn't quite take a liking to it because I duno I could never imagine Geet like that but I guess as maan came into the limelight I suddenly started liking it hehe see this is where that idea of reading several chapters in One go comes in because I read your latest chapter at that time, liked it no no wait loved it (i think it was when maan went home and said he wants to marry geet and that his dad should see to it happening). Lol and then I went back to the beginning and read everything all together! Hehe and now see I like can't get enough of it and craving it soo bad! I check all your FFs all the time now and when I read that there's a note for this my heart sank thinking oh noooo this cant be happening I thought you were like gonna b putting a pause because of some reason or other! Ok I think that's enough not because I can't write anymore but because the iPhone is getting on my nerves because I can't type anything without having to correct the autofill stuff this stupid device does!Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago