Posted: 13 years ago
WaiTinG.......... Jaldi Keya....
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

*~My Dark Love~*

part 18'

Geet- what so funny?
Maan looks at geet who annoyingly was looking at some jewelry...
Maan- can you pack them all... he told the shop keeper...
Geet was still irritated about his laugh... Her Entire life... She have never done anything normal.. Everyday thing was useless to her... And when it came for her to do... She seems to enjoy it but maan is always there to mock.
Maan hugs her tight... Seeing how annoyed she was with his laugh. For the first time she actually showed some emotion. Maybe annoyed. Still that count as a emotion.
Maan- ok baba... Sorry...
Geet gets more irritated and leaves the shop.
Maans few SG takes all the shopping back...
Geet sits in the car. She sat there thinking. Not that she is angry with maan but why she was angry. She never ever been angry at anyone in her life... Even the peoples heart she have brutally broken... And the fact how mean they were after she broke up with them. she always used to laugh at them... adding more fuel to there burning heart... But she couldn't do that with him... She closed her mind again... She wanted to drink... Or take any type of drugs... Close her minds... Stupid feeling. She laughed at her thought again... Maan hopes in... Geet cuddles up in his arm...
Maan- I thought you are angry with me?
Geet- umm... No! Why would I be angry with you?
Maan- the way you behaved.
Geet- no. No I am not.
Maan gets confused. She was a impossible girl to understand. Everything about her was so weird and different... But the most annoying thing was she never showed any feeling...
Geet crosses her leg on the sit drinking her orange juice. Looking outside. Enjoying the London street.
Maan have replaced her diet completely. She is not allowed to touch the alcohol. And drug... You must be joking. At the beginning she hated the juice but now... She started to get used to it... Healthy food... Everything health... Only thing maan couldn't force her to cook... If the Cook is not there on time... She will just eat cereal. she Kept her ability to minimum. In everything... Maan just have to push her everyday... Otherwise she doesn't do anything....

Geet- have we met before?
Maan looked at her... Wasn't sure what exactly she meant...
Maan- do you mean before this? Like when we were young?
Geet nodes...
Maan- Dadima told me yes... Umm... When you were 2 and I was six!
Geet- I can't remember.
Maan- of course. You were only 2. I don't remember my self and I was 6.
Geet smiles...
Geet- I still think you should marry someone els.
Maan- umm... I am Taking one more day way from our wedding day... Now 7 days. A week early.
Geet- I only mentioned 6 times.
Maan- 7 to be exact.
Geet gives him a glare. Maan made a rule... If she mentions anything about her past he will bring there wedding day close... That was the only thing seems to shut her up.

Maan and Geet walks in to the hospital for a check-up...
Harsh was waiting for them. He was extremely surprised with geets progress... Maybe the Wars fact was she was just maans just his. Like he promised... Geet only belongs to him and he has the only right. He was surprised that Geet Handa and with only one man for past 6 month. Just maan. She haven't looked... Talked and touch far way thing... She haven't showed any interest at anyone. Maan took her out everyday... And always geet seem to be lost in him... He still remembers there one night stand. Geet broke his heart big time... He was still not over. The most painful memory was what she did after... She was with my best friend right in front of my eyes... Just because I lost my temper at her after what she told me. That was necessary... But after that she killed me every moment. And the most painful moment was when she didn't show a single touch of feeling towards me...

Maan & geet walks in... Harsh looked t Geet... He seems not to exist for her... No one did... Except maan. She was laughing at his seriousness... Which was funny to anyone to be honest. Geet looked more beautiful then ever. More lively... Her innocent beauty anyone could die for... And maan had huge effect to bring back the glow to make her look even more beautiful. Stand out in-between others...

Maan- just normal check-up right.
Harsh snaps out of his thought...
Harsh- that's right. Just normal check up.
Geet- umm... What type of check-up is it?
Harsh- au actually... Harsh was mumbling... For Geet she already have forgotten everything between them. He is basically nothing to her. Mere dust. But for harsh the past was still visible in front of his eyes'

next-☺️ last night before deli'

loving all the comments...

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh update more parts
geet is soooooo settled with maan n thy going back 2 delhi
nw all at delhi thinks thy r married so geet nw u cnt run away
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y r they getting back to delhi.. cant wait for maan's revenge... nice to c geet so relaxed n attracted to maan.. more updates plzz..
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ geet recovered fully that happy to hear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰wen u wil reveal abt her past 😲😲😲😲
geet and maan returning to delhi hope shiv wont interfere bet them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the way geet is getting closer to maan....pls disclose her past..can't stand her past secret anymore...my guess are going wild bt i wana to no wat u have in ur mind πŸ˜‰ and donno how maan is going to take revenge or he forgot everything!!!

r u going to update more part??
annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't wait fr them 2 b back in delhi....as usuall gr8 part....

upd soon...
annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't wait fr thm 2 b back in dehli.....gr8 part

upd soon....