Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm reading this chapte I'm trying to get to know geet a bit more she seems tothink low of herself which is evident as she doesn't believe that anyone could love her even maan who has deeply fallen in love with this girl and as I said before it's not her fault completely as her dads behaviour towards her isn't really helping I suppose after he mums death he forgot he had a daughter to take care of and raise up with love an care and these emotions are alien to her as she doesn't know they exist for a girl to her hence her behaviour to maans love as she can't get her head around that someone will fall in love with her just use her for body satisfaction as she knows she pretty but not from the inside which maan is trying to bring across by giving her this treatment and I agree with water about maan and his revenge as time is going by spending time with her his loosig himself and forgetting how she hurt him and I can say this maN is one true ashiq I just hope that geet doesn't hurt him even more unknowingly that his hurt would be so deep that he wouldn't be able to heal and in this chapter she continuously stabs him by saying that his love is lust for his body and he should find a suitable girl when this buddu doesn't know he handed himself to her and can only love with her, this ff potrays dark shades of your character geet that may look like a bad girl hut is she really and is it entirely her fault that she is what she is now I just hope she can stop thinking low of herself and think that she can also be a good girl anyways great update and hope this analysis was long enough or satisfactory enough and do continue soon 😊Edited by -shamima- - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

u know wht my mom came to check on me............n......found me on floor  laughing πŸ˜† .......... she even told everyone in my family about me during dinner😑.........they think all think im going crazy 🀣..........i couldnt even defend myself😭..........wht would i tell them....sana's ahem ahem jokes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

poor me..........😭 🀣

hey kemaya.........update soon πŸ˜ƒ

pls update...waiting for geet to realise her true feeling!!!
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

OMG m up since 5:30...mere ghar wale khushi se [pagal ho jaye to see me up this early...lol..

bt they donno wats the secret....love u guyzzz...u  ppl write wonderful which kept us hooked everytime wid this..

indeed credit goes to beautiful FFs writer..........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

well i dont blame geet............its circumstances around her tht made her like tht.........she is robot who doesnt feel any thing........ she dont care about people emotions bc she have never felt tht herself ..........or .....should i say never let herself feel tht......... she never go back to guy again............bc she is scare if she did she might end up felling for him ......... n get hurt.......so she make sure not to get emotionally involve with anyone .......... she is honest about herself to people.........let see how maan change geet.......good job πŸ‘

perfect… yep robot defo.
lol
poor maan. 
thats the main thing about her not caring about anyones emotion. its really upsetting but u just have to wait untill i revel it.
and about the scarey part.. idk… i mean she does it… but in some extent its hobby… she just likes doing it… but never realiges she is hurting there feeling. and thats the main reason of her telling them the truth so she dosn't feel responsible. if u know what i mean. i will explain as the story progress
xxx
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

perfect' yep robot defo.
lol
poor maan. 
thats the main thing about her not caring about anyones emotion. its really upsetting but u just have to wait untill i revel it.
and about the scarey part.. idk' i mean she does it' but in some extent its hobby' she just likes doing it' but never realiges she is hurting there feeling. and thats the main reason of her telling them the truth so she dosn't feel responsible. if u know what i mean. i will explain as the story progress
xxx

yeah ur right......she is being honest with them bc she doesnt want to feel guilty about it............n.........no one has ever question her about it.......or.....made her realize wht she is doing..........but maan have....... she is loosing herself to him.....she need to stop thinking low about herself........this is most important to understand maan love for her n human emotions........cant wait to read more.........im sure u will surprise us πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: -shamima-

Hmm reading this chapte I'm trying to get to know geet a bit more she seems tothink low of herself which is evident as she doesn't believe that anyone could love her even maan who has deeply fallen in love with this girl and as I said before it's not her fault completely as her dads behaviour towards her isn't really helping I suppose after he mums death he forgot he had a daughter to take care of and raise up with love an care and these emotions are alien to her as she doesn't know they exist for a girl to her hence her behaviour to maans love as she can't get her head around that someone will fall in love with her just use her for body satisfaction as she knows she pretty but not from the inside which maan is trying to bring across by giving her this treatment and I agree with water about maan and his revenge as time is going by spending time with her his loosig himself and forgetting how she hurt him and I can say this maN is one true ashiq I just hope that geet doesn't hurt him even more unknowingly that his hurt would be so deep that he wouldn't be able to heal and in this chapter she continuously stabs him by saying that his love is lust for his body and he should find a suitable girl when this buddu doesn't know he handed himself to her and can only love with her, this ff potrays dark shades of your character geet that may look like a bad girl hut is she really and is it entirely her fault that she is what she is now I just hope she can stop thinking low of herself and think that she can also be a good girl anyways great update and hope this analysis was long enough or satisfactory enough and do continue soon 😊

gr8 analyse. its amazing. loved the way you explained. it does motivates me allot to type more. in some extent its both her fam and her self responsible for this. remember i mentioned she have been physically active since the age of 15… very young. it can hint allot of thing :D i will xplain that later. don't wan revel everything now. LOLπŸ˜† spoiling u gys. LOL
i love the way u explained maan. its amazing
loved ur commnt babe
xxxxxxxx

yeah ur right......she is being honest with them bc she doesnt want to feel guilty about it............n.........no one has ever question her about it.......or.....made her realize wht she is doing..........but maan have....... she is loosing herself to him.....she need to stop thinking low about herself........this is most important to understand maan love for her n human emotions........cant wait to read more.........im sure u will surprise us πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ no comment. heheh i am off well after pm u all lol
xxx
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pl let her understand tht maan loves her pl
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will lv long comments later. For now. Loved the updates
X
lody thumbnail
Plzzzzzz just till me what realy happening her my maind it's not in right place how come geet antill now she don't feel for maan and how come she hurt him this bad and where the revenge of maan to her and how come maan not doing his word and I think the best revenge for her I think like maby if she see him whith agirl maby she will feel some thing I don't know realy how come like her she don't feel something after all what he did to her and thanks for pm