Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I AM WAITING

sana.saba7 thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzz  update some ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dilsay thumbnail
THIS IS SLOW POISON ITSELF     ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.I AM ADDICTED TO YOUE FFS .DON'T SLOW THE UPDATES............................................

LOVE YA

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘ and thats becuz u putting ur exp and lots of effort in writing the geet pain.....even i have never come across drug addict bt from media n all we js no that its practically impossible to cure becuz pain is muchhhh that its beyond toleration...
and ur description of geet pain,her crazyness is really AMAZING!!!

m again falling in love wid him..GOSh!!! his PASSION,LOVE,HATRED...  that inspite wat geet did to him, he is still  giving his support and love to get her back...bt revenge to banta hai...akhir MSK jo hai ๐Ÿ˜‰.who never forget anything...but m sure he is not gonna to leave her as that might put her back to same state(which he does want for sure and he is also getting used to her..lol..)...bt yeah he wont allow her to come near him and keep her with only so that she crave for his love and beg him for the same and also he will make her realise that playng wid other emotion is very bad!!!.....

keya pls continue wid same spirit and i do agree wid SANA that is u should go for publishing ...believe me u write amazing and after modification u can it published as it ROCK๐Ÿ˜ƒ..as u already doing so muchh research ...so wy not use it and blend it wid ur talent and get the result..

chaloo bahut bak bak ho gai ๐Ÿคฃ bt do remeber wat we saying and we will looking for ur update...love ya loads babes ๐Ÿค—...i hope this is not boring as its gone very lenghty...lol ๐Ÿ˜†

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was awesome....loved it
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Keyama!!
Sorry for not having commented properly for such a long time!
Loved the past few updates yaar!!
It was awesome..loved it how Maan brought her away,telling everyone he married her...so commanding types!!He is so aggressive yaar!!That's so MSK!!๐Ÿ˜

Loved it how she is depending on him so much now!!
Love it how they're both kinda falling for each other!
Love it how she is slowly recovering!!
Hate it that Maan is still in mood for revenge!!

Loved all the updates yaar
So you updating any time soon??
Thanks a heap!!
Love you!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
any one fancy updates??
x
sweet cherry thumbnail
Plzzzz update
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How many updates r we getting ??
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tell us frankly,

How much time u need to update the next part. tell us according to ur watch only. we don't mind๐Ÿ˜‰