Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

plz cont soon dear.......

waiting for more😍

nd lovely update...........

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Got the shock of my life.. Dint knew that drugs hurt loved ones this much.. :) :) thanku for conveying... :) :) :) :D.. Awesome job yar.. Continue soon.. Haha sometimes feel like shouting .. Drugs suck a big time..
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

POOR MAAN I CAN FEEL WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIS HEART....................OOOOOOOOOOO FEELING 😭FOR HIM.......................... HOPE THAT HE CAN SAVE GEET NOW AS SHE IS IN HIS PRIVATE HOUSE

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww U r so cute. demanding for feedback.... well all of the updates r awesome as usual. i couldn't picture geet so i started looking for her bad side on u-tube and managed to find a song . that song kinda helped me picture geet in this ff. 

i think i would like to c how geet's feelings will change. beside we r all a byproduct of our experiences and i'm sure geet has some skeletons hidden in her closet that makes her do all of this. she purposely rejects everyman that she gets attracted to in some way, so basically pushing herself aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwway from any chance of luv. may be she is too scared to get hurt and wants to make sure that before any1 hurts her , she'll do the honor of hurting the other person and thus sabotaging every relation that can bloom.

don't forget about heartbeats season 2. i hope that ff sees some seasons too. so far it's only a season of death from u on that ff.😒 
plz don't forget about it. i don't think that u can have a writer's block.u r too good at imagination. maybe u r too busy with other ffs. but seriously that season 2 is really adorable. do continue pppplllllllzzzzzz  
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lvd all parts..........very intresting........gud to geet in a cmpletely different avatar.........
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow its too good. Pls update soon
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab updates..differnt from ur other ffs..really like it..
Bublish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just read all parts...  its just superbbbbbbbb  
thx for pm 
m-g19 thumbnail
oow geet baby ur now in trouble, be preprd 2 fc maan,n keyama dear plz nevr stp wrtng nevr ever say dat agn,pppllllsh😳n tnx 4 da pm lv meena,
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates. wow geet is in extreme. but maan definitely have an impact on her thts why she is not getting close to any other man. now lets see how maan takes her out from the drug addiction. continue soon............