Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

hahah i was planning on it speacially Night 😉😉😉......hahahah

kya bath hai.....abhi se 😉
hahahh what can i do yaar i am a girl with a heart after all.....i fully blam Kam.....and  am sure u re thinking it too....just 2 scared to admit it hahah jks
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

hahah for sure i am gona turn my hubby into Kam's Maan

which one 😉
naughty one hahaha
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveLiveDance

kya bath hai.....abhi se 😉

hahahh what can i do yaar i am a girl with a heart after all.....i fully blam Kam.....and  am sure u re thinking it too....just 2 scared to admit it hahah jks

ur funny........😆 😆.........bichari kemaya😭.........kis kis ke blame legi........... bohot jald she might need lawyer 🤣
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

ur funny........😆 😆.........bichari kemaya😭.........kis kis ke blame legi........... bohot jald she might need lawyer 🤣
hahahah thxz.... nah ma i love ya Kem baby dont tke to heart yaar...... hhahahah i think this will be n interesting court case iwould love to see all of us aginist her!!!
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveLiveDance

which one 😉

naughty one hahaha

animosity.....heartbeat 1 or 2.........meant to be...... intezaar..........esoteric love........or........dark lover......as u call benji type 🤣
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya last FF..of kay...which ended...!!!! 😉
lolz...surely im scare 2 admit...!!!!😆😆😆

Congo Priya..u too r Goldie now...!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
komlika thumbnail

hahahah thxz.... nah ma i love ya Kem baby dont tke to heart yaar...... hhahahah i think this will be n interesting court case iwould love to see all of us aginist her!!![/QUOTE]

it will set history.......... not all of us.......its all of our husbands/fiances/BFs.... against us and kemaya 🤣
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

naughty one hahaha

animosity.....heartbeat 1 or 2.........meant to be...... intezaar..........esoteric love........or........dark lover......as u call benji type 🤣
mixture of all but esoteric love all the way yaar....if u havent noticed i am a romance freak
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmed ones

Priya last FF..of kay...which ended...!!!! 😉

lolz...surely im scare 2 admit...!!!!😆😆😆

Congo Priya..u too r Goldie now...!!!👏

thank u🤗.........party im goldie🥳 🥳............. u mean to say tremble of love maan 😉
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

hahahah thxz.... nah ma i love ya Kem baby dont tke to heart yaar...... hhahahah i think this will be n interesting court case iwould love to see all of us aginist her!!!

it will set history.......... not all of us.......its all of our husbands/fiances/BFs.... against us and kemaya 🤣
[/QUOTE]
it sure ill nah man the hubby's will like it since they will get new ideas hahah