Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveLiveDance

omg hey Priya where have u been????......hahaha ya i feel for Maan and Armaan but more Maan

here n there on IF πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.............how r u?......... Geet character was like joroka zatka......jorose diya kemaya ne🀣............ but im not complaining πŸ˜ƒ......... but poor maan n armaan 🀣......sorry its funny actually..........maan have not touch anyone.......but geet broke all record πŸ˜†......... trying to imagine maan face when he find out about geet
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

here n there on IF πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.............how r u?......... Geet character was like joroka zatka......jorose diya kemaya ne🀣............ but im not complaining πŸ˜ƒ......... but poor maan n armaan 🀣......sorry its funny actually..........maan have not touch anyone.......but geet broke all record πŸ˜†......... trying to imagine maan face when he find out about geet

oh ic ya  i never see u  much....not bad i did so bad on my exams yaar i got a 2.51 GPA..... just beacus i was waitng for her to update hahahjk and when i tried to study i would think what will happen next!!!!! i know i love this character change.....finally maan gets to be a Benjii types and Geet bold and happening!!!!
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol. I am wondering the same. I wonder who he will react? Oh god. Keyama is too good.
Lol
Always with amazing concept. And sana
komlika thumbnail

oh ic ya  i never see u  much....not bad i did so bad on my exams yaar i got a 2.51 GPA..... just beacus i was waitng for her to update hahahjk and when i tried to study i would think what will happen next!!!!! i know i love this character change.....finally maan gets to be a Benjii types and Geet bold and happening!!!!

dont worry we r on same page here........thinking about FF instead of studyingπŸ˜†.........im sure u will improve ur GPAπŸ˜ƒ........ Maan benjii type 😲 🀣......... this is Y we cant resist kemaya FFπŸ˜†........ love animosity maan........... i love all dark characters....😲..... DR bolavo asap🀣
komlika thumbnail

Lol. I am wondering the same. I wonder who he will react? Oh god. Keyama is too good.
Lol
Always with amazing concept. And sana[/QUOTE]

i know right πŸ˜†........after all it was SANA's ideaπŸ€ͺ..........no wonder.........its was... joroka zatka jorose laga readers ok 🀣
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

dont worry we r on same page here........thinking about FF instead of studyingπŸ˜†.........im sure u will improve ur GPAπŸ˜ƒ........ Maan benjii type 😲 🀣......... this is Y we cant resist kemaya FFπŸ˜†........ love animosity maan........... i love all dark characters....😲..... DR bolavo asap🀣

hahahah i hope so man i need to get a 3.7 if i wana live with my parents..... maan she is so damn talented i wish i was her.....like the other just for time pass  i was like lets write a story....and i sucked big times!!!!
komlika thumbnail

hahahah i hope so man i need to get a 3.7 if i wana live with my parents..... maan she is so damn talented i wish i was her.....like the other just for time pass  i was like lets write a story....and i sucked big times!!!!

i tell u this parents.........they r too much.......... yeah she isπŸ˜ƒ...........even i try to write FFπŸ˜†
LoveLiveDance thumbnail

i tell u this parents.........they r too much.......... yeah she isπŸ˜ƒ...........even i try to write FFπŸ˜†

hahahah man but i rather live with them if not them then i would die beacuse i dont even know how to cook.....my mom keeps on yelling at me while i wait and refresh pages hoping for  update......so if my in laws hate me then its all ur fault Kemaya!!!!
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Im surpried wiv this..!! πŸ˜‰
I know..Kay is best n do come up wiv diff...wiv shocking..!! stuff,.>>!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Priya is right..>!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Jhatka zoor se laga..>!!! hehehheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i would luv 2 read more..>!!!
So dont stop Kay...>!!!😳
I still wondering n hoping sumone Give me ANS...!lolz...!>>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she is 19 yr na..hav experienced too...!! so humany bg wiv one nyt stand she had...!!! lolz...I knw is bit difficult 2 say..>!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Kay...Sana Di hav Spoiled u...>>>!!! huh..>!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
komlika thumbnail

hahahah man but i rather live with them if not them then i would die beacuse i dont even know how to cook.....my mom keeps on yelling at me while i wait and refresh pages hoping for  update......so if my in laws hate me then its all ur fault Kemaya!!!!

same here........ my mom get so mad when keep coming back to check if kemaya had update or not......... hahaha.......dont worry if they say anything.......give them kemaya's FFsπŸ˜‰...... im sure they will be proud of u........πŸ˜†