Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

THREAD 2

-Geet Handa.

A rich spoiled. A one night stand girl. Life is full of drugs! Full of fun! She can not survive without her morphine. She can not live with out her heroin. She is one girl who you would not wanted to be with. One girl who have the ability to destroy you with false love. With false passion. With false disiore... She is one girl to look out for. Her unusual adult life started at the age of 15... Both physical & mental...
She officially dated 10 boys. She have cheated on each one of them.
In look she is breath taking. She could kill the world with her beauty. Her reputation specially in nightclub is extremely low! any guy she like it will be hers for that night. she is safe like using safety contraception... she loves breaking couples up'. specially the one she feels for it' she never leaves any chance to mingle with boys...

bes mate of geet- avinasha, shiv, anurag.

geet always physically active with shiv but anurag she respect him as a brother as he is in love with avinasha'. anurag & avinasha is unaware about her one night stand' or her drugs' both lives in UK.

Shiv and Geet is school friend. Same type. Both have been physically active since the age of 15. shive was geets first one night stand. Shiv never leaves any chance to spend a night with her.

geet have no mother' sammera and ridzy are her cousin who also lives with her...

Maan'.

maan a 23 years old. a rich guy. with attitude. choosy about girls. to be honest he never touched a single girl. he is waiting for his special one. he never believed in love' not until his first night with geet... is very arrogant and harsh to the world,he hasn't seen his mother she died of cancer wen he was just six ,he was brought up by his dad and daadi mr avinash khurana and savitri khuaran,maan's dad loved his wife allot so never remarried,maan also loves his daadi and his dad allot ,he can do anything for them. mr avinash had given his words to his dying wife that he would marry maan to her best friend sangeeta's daughter geet who is 4 years younger to maan. maan and geet don't know bout dis nor have seen each other. very high name in society. respectful.

maans best friend...

yash

jay

armaan

My Dark Lover
PART 1

Geet looks at him naughtily. She couldn't remove her eyes. He looked perfect and sexy in every way. Geet smirks more naughtily.
She leans against the bar. Both of her hand resting on the bar... While her Brest moving up. Her leg was cross. Her boots noise was still loud to the surrounding music. She moved her heap with the music. Her skirt was high up. Showing her short she wore. Written in glitter... Naughty girls!

He couldn't remove his eyes from her bare waist. She looked... HOT! SEXY... Lucky man! He thought... The one she chose few nights ago. He was lucky that her eyes was on him now.
He looked at his GF... And then her. She was the best one round. She was nothing round her.

Ridzy- Geet! Money! Heroine.
Geet was still looking at him. Eying him top to bottom. Naughtily. She hands her the purse...
Ridzy comes back after while.
Ridzy- babe! Let's start.
Geet walks off to her private corner... She injects in her heroine... Going high... She moans...

The boy she was looking earlier comes up to her... Makes her sit on his lap. His hand starts to stroke her thigh... Moving inward.

Geet- you learn first.
Boy- I am sar...
Geet- first rule... Don't expect me to be with you after tonight.
2nd rule- no photo! My guards are there! You have seen what they have done with that guy last week!
Boy- no problem.
Geet was high in drugs now. Her inre dark desire started to come out.
She kisses him tight on his lips.
Drags him out of the disco... Makes there way to the hotel room. Still kissing one another. 14 guards keeping a close eyes close by...
Geet- room 8! I have all the safety procession.

Next morning... He wakes up... 3pm.No cloths in place. No Geet.

Geet in the car... 5pm
Ridzy- last night was too much.
Geet- who cares!
Ridzy- how was he?
Geet- not very good!
Ridzy- how do remember? I seriously can't remember anything.
Geet- experienced darling. Experience.
Geet never spoke in her normal voice. There was always some drowsiness in her... Her speaking s**t every so often...
Ridzy- do you think uncle will notice? We haven't been at home for 3 days!
Geet- who cares... She doges off.
Both arrives at home 6pm!
Sammera was shocked to see them in this state. Both were still half drowsy.
Sam- OMG! Where have you been for past three days.
Geet- shut up. Nun of your concern.
Sammera- Ridzy!
Ridzy- seriously di! Grow up.
Geet walks in. Guards flows and stands by the door. She couldn't walk properly...
There was no servant...
Geet- what happen to this Handa hawli? Are there any servant? She shouts.

All the servants runs in.
Geet- take this jacket.
Geet walks in to her room straight to bed.
Sammera- what's wrong with you two?
Ridzy- di! Don't disturb us...
Sammera was 21. Oldest and responsible in the family. She tries her best to hide there deeds to mr Handa. But... She wasn't successful in saving there future. She tries her best to not to expose this to the media. Security guards are always round to prevent any damage. Controlling the media. Everything...

Next morning...
Maan comes out of his morning work out and walks in to the shower. He twists his neck round. Feeling the fresh water.

He walks out. There was 4 servants standing with his cloths and orange juice. He takes one by one from them. Walks out looks round for Dadima. She wasn't round. He leaves a note And hurries out towards the office. He walks in with security guards.

He had an important meeting. Very important meeting with Mr Handa. He was about to sign the most important project. A international travel agent with over 200 Khurana And hands planes. Its a PLC (public limited company) there was other share holder but maan 51% share holder. Handa 25% and rest own by other company'.

next- Mr Handa round Khurana mansion with his daughter'

index

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 11

hay you all' :D at last i am uploading this' lol. i am not sure how u all will react about geet' please do leave some comments. this i will update 2-4 parts every day.

just to make it clear' X mas special will be ending soon along with animosity. there for my 2 regular update from now on will be this' and intizaar'. hope you all love my FF' thanks for all the love and support'.

LOVE KEYAMA AND SANA' PLS PLS PLS leve some lovely comments and the LIKE BUTTON

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY FF. ITS ONLY FOR IF FORUM.
copy right.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 23 May 2011 at 5:00am

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10gaberinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05san1989madhummathihoneywoodcanonsamenthaKhushboo129290860623shanilaabpinkykasturi11Sunaezam.jatainroopsiegagsypayal956asmi123LoveManeetvantu12hemvbsaadi88guru-ki-dewaaniAyesha_tbhakbhartifanneetiporwalKavyaNaik123alu5123saweet-parichoudhary.amaaneet93Momanahansasmabono_jostnaYellowtullipsmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarPaloma_Dsana.saba7avemperfectflirt8shruthiruchsMoon002Kashish9687rostsessyOsheenDGr8Swaatiiavani_9maaneetfanaticHADmishtiCuteTommyMs-Min-Hom-g19Lakshmi86cool_gal17Be.edgymyedward12nan_10gauranitailodymaanmishtiSujata77trishapteri_susanEimenEnchantedheyy_babyySaVnijs452anshimanshiRohini20-LOVE-Arshi-doosheekaBadGirlKissamzu32-shamima-moonlight2630puthCutee999dreamy4everPrettychoco90sparikhpushpiIqbal Neha1kiran99SimplyAparajita-wild-untamedtigressninaviJayaRRocks.Dharamilliigangesegb286pearlMsMovielovervasavi_srikshubhangimaanshidoll.12tanvi04-Veritaserum-Dilsaybasicquestion118myprideramaheshKrishnaluv94krati5wajiha-1sweet_chillypunjabi.princesesha143tehzeeb25shruthiRambbihasanu3108blueopalshah10muskanpAsh1991hinal_maaneetMishtyShonamaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-FanSofnamitzi11kooliiosweet scorpio-afsha-naddiya26namita25CrazzyBusyFallen Angelcharmed onesSahSahswetha10Shalvehoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6lehrimpoojavermapunam2712Madhuri53.MishtyLove._BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravspvdJunglebee.CookieMonster.Donnaa

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Weeee 1st one...
Ok... What? Wha? Who? What?
What have you done to Geet??? OMG one night stand? OMG poor maan... Specially after there one night stand. I am already worried sick. How... One night stand? Actually it's really different. I like it. You have portrayed maan basically in every Chracter as possible now it's geets turn. Lol
Loved it.
Shocking but amazing.
It's like animosity. When I read it first time.
Lol.
Very good. I am glad you will be updating like 3-4 parts a day. That's like our good Keyama. Lol.
Very good. I just can't wait untill maan faces his belive Geet. Her one night stand.
Very well written. Loving it.
X

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 21 December 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-FireSafireFireekooliio

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Nice update and geets character big tome shocker. But good as something new

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisskooliioFireSafireFiree

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
res
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Wat hv u done? M shockd to death, Geet wit such a low character, cnt digest it, why why why u hv to do this? Plz dnt mind but i realy cnt think geet n one night stand wit many men, i cn tolerate maan bein like tat but geet, lets see wat u hv in mind 4 ths track, but stil i m stil takin in my mind wat i read. Plz plz plz dnt mind its jst my POV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12-LOVE-Arshi-soni-zeeBadGirlKissramaheshFireSafireFireecharmed ones

Paloma_D Senior Member
Paloma_D
Paloma_D

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Lol oh Geet- she needs some tough love from Maan haha!
Anyway update soon
Paloma x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
awesum update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Haha that was totally unexpected role reversal nice as I said I like change and geet in this style well there's a first for everything and poor maan who hasn't touched a single soul his marriage is fixed with hers but I'm sure he can change her lol and wonder who the boy was I'm kinda thinking she might have a stand with one of his mates but who knows and haha geet And ridz bossing sameera around lol that was something new to see aswell anyways a really different concept from the usuals and the title is kept me thinking is maan saying it or geet anyways great update and continue soon Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostna-LOVE-Arshi-BadGirlKissRocks.Dhararamaheshcharmed onesFireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

Go to top