Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omiraja thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
adi is disgraceful spoilt brat come on grow up you little child, instead of being a hero you should have read her letter & undersood her, instead of acting like a desprdo & kissing disgustun man. this show is becoming a joke & this guy not knowing her past is ruining the show

his mother is a disgrace doesnt she have any shame being a woman she is try to force her to speak about her painful past. you hypocrite little which how dre you question her on her honesty when you have based your life on lies & have even told crap load of lies to your family to, what a nerve you have lady to talk about honesty. when you your self are lying to your children your about cheap hubbys deeds & from daughter-in-law about your sons girl i hate this devyani just wish priya tells her to get lost & that full of lust son of hers what a disgrace

Edited by omiraja - 13 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nae it was real... but i dont like itπŸ€”

mehnazferd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely epi.......loved the kiss
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@  svijaya77
yeah they both have a gr8 chemistry which is so evident....
yeah tarini is my name n thank u for da compliment....

it was surely not awkward n i liked the scene..

nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-jas-x

The scene was meant to be awkward, I think.

LOOOL what why would they make it awkward πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•did they have a reason????
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy i dont think the kiss was awkward..infact i think its one of the most beautfiul scenes ever..i mean it was shot aesthetically and it felt so natural too..Awesomeeee job by both Raqesh and Ridhi!

Originally posted by: omiraja

adi is disgraceful spoilt brat come on grow up you little child, instead of being a hero you should have read her letter & undersood her, instead of acting like a desprdo & kissing disgustun man. this show is becoming a joke & this guy not knowing her past is ruining the show

his mother is a disgrace doesnt she have any shame being a woman she is try to force her to speak about her painful past. you hypocrite little which how dre you question her on her honesty when you have based your life on lies & have even told crap load of lies to your family to, what a nerve you have lady to talk about honesty. when you your self are lying to your children your about cheap hubbys deeds & from daughter-in-law about your sons girl i hate this devyani just wish priya tells her to get lost & that full of lust son of hers what a disgrace

i agree with the bold in part, Devyani gives big talks on Maryada but what has she herself done!! The family is in a mess only because of her covering up and lying just about everything. She lives in a world of illusion, her perfect family!!