India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Jaldbaazi Liya Huwa Faisla Hamesha Galat Hota Hai

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
ok....the nightmare episode hinted something important from taani's mouth....when mouli tells taani that she is marrying taposh.....taani tells mouli that she is making a hasty decision....and taani told these words to mouli "jaldbaazi se liya huwa faisla hamesha galat hota hai"...she should think twice and give a chance to robindo to explain things because she only heard the half-truth not the full....

i am confused....what was taani hinting abt to mouli....

Edited by Mages - 22 December 2010 at 8:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chaha_khan-Anu13-PoonamjayaswalkhajjuMrs-KaranKundra

LabRat34 Senior Member
LabRat34
LabRat34

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I'm not saying I like the way the track's been handled but didn't the same words apply when Mauli agreed to marry Roby? 

It was a hasty decision (within minutes) on her part  to marry Roby after Taposh had refused to her initially, so does that mean woh faisla bhi galat tha? Because wasn't that a jalbaazi too? Just saying....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillspriya_sparsha

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LabRat34

I'm not saying I like the way the track's been handled but didn't the same words apply when Mauli agreed to marry Roby? 

nopes RoLi had alot of moments to understand each other and robi was very honest to her till this baby track came out...she says yes not out of hasty decision but because that jerk ask to move on....and taani never indicated anything like that when robi propose mouli...its only tdy she utter those words

It was a hasty decision (within minutes) on her part  to marry Roby after Taposh had refused to her initially, so does that mean woh faisla bhi galat tha? Because wasn't that a jalbaazi too? Just saying....

her saying yes to robi was never wrong because they never got on the spot marriage kind of situation.....they had their courtship of times together before matrimony.....but saying yes to taposh just on the very night...its a hasty decision...she already broken the marriage...her father values old tradition...this marriage would have stop....and then she can marry taposh...why such a hasty decision....just because she wants to get rid of robindo from her heart...thats impossible...she claims she always love taposh...that love is just attraction......that jerk doesn't even care for her at all....well taani never indicated this before...she indicated it tdy only in TapLi matter rather than RoLi...so there is something to it...i guess jonaki is going to hit the jackpot

Edited by Mages - 21 December 2010 at 5:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Shaily.

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
yes sure jonaki is going to hit but what about robi and taanu.
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ok....the nightmare episode hinted something important from taani's mouth....when mouli tells taani that she is marrying taposh.....taani tells mouli that she is making a hasty decision....and taani told these words to mouli "chaalbaazi se liya huwa faisla hamesha galat hota hai"...she should think twice and give a chance to robindo to explain things because she only heard the half-truth not the full....

I think I mentioned this somewhere already but when I heard Taani say that I thought it was a foreshadowing that Mauli will never be happy with Taposh...she will regret having married Taposh because Taposh will never give her the love that Robi could have and Taposh never fulfills any responsibilities...not as a son or a brother, so how will he fulfill the responsibilities of a husband when he has never taken any responsibility for his family before...I think Taposh will become successful and will not pay any attention to Mauli or will become very distant or shayad woh khud Mauli ko chodega...now that would be a twist :D  phir Mauli samjhegi uski galati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moodyblue

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ok....the nightmare episode hinted something important from taani's mouth....when mouli tells taani that she is marrying taposh.....taani tells mouli that she is making a hasty decision....and taani told these words to mouli "chaalbaazi se liya huwa faisla hamesha galat hota hai"...she should think twice and give a chance to robindo to explain things because she only heard the half-truth not the full....

ITS NOT "CHAALBAAZI" ITS "JALDBAAZI"   Tongue
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@Mages: Why are you referring to Taposh as jerk everytime???What did he do to deserve such a bashing from you???If you blame him for not understanding her love, then at least he had better excuse than Anuraag...Anuraag too said he never loved Taani and then came back to her...But at least Taposh did not agree to accept Maulli cos he wanted to dedicate his life to serving people...

How is Robi any better than Taposh??At least Taposh doesn't have any skeletons hanging in his closet...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhagii10

yes sure jonaki is going to hit but what about robi and taanu.

even if she hits.....that witch will gain nothing at all.....

as for robi...TaAnu...robi will be in grey shades in the initial stages.....but then eventually he will be the one who will be uniting TaAnu

Go to top