Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MANEET!FF: Tere Mast MDN sea 2 NOTE PG 139 (Page 56)

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
great update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVni

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
nice update...

SaVni

SaVni Goldie
SaVni
SaVni

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Part 17:

Maan- mom.. Geet ap ki beti hai?

Pia - hmm.. Geet is my daughter.. I'm sorry beta.. I always wanted to tell you that but never knew that I had to tell you in this way..

Geet- Maa.. and goes near her.. I didn't know that person I always called mom is my real mom.. and hugs her..

The doctor comes out and Pia asks him how is DM?

Doc- He is very critical we are trying our best! He had a heart attack..

Geet goes to the temple and Maan follows her.. He didn't wanted her to be alone at all..

Geet- Hai babaji, please mere papa ko jaldi thik kar de.. Please and started to cry.. She stood their until the operation was not finished..

The doctor comes out and Pia again asks him how it went.

Doc- I must say.. Mujhe to lagha tha ke inko bachana mushkil hai paar lagta hai ke apki beti ki dua puri ho gaye..

Pia looks at her daughter who is standing with Maan and are praying to God..

Taani goes to Geet and says that god has listened to her and mamaji is out of danger..

Geet runs inside to her dad and hugs him..

Geet- papa.. dekho aaj aap se kaun milne aya hai

Pia walkes in and is in pain of seing him like that.. Dad is looking at Pia then feeling shamed..

Pia- Kaha tha na..dekho na apka haal kya ho gaya hai and goes and sits next to him..

DM- Humare gehre wishvas ke rishte mein tumne apne dil mein kuch gehre raaz chupaye hai kyo Pia.. Kya hamara rishta zabardasti jora gaya tha, Kya tumhari shaadi tumhare marzi ke khilaf hui thi? Yehi sabh mene tumhe kaha tha na, jab mene tum par itni ghande ilzaam lagaye the to aaj yaha kya kar rahi ho.. Kaise kar sakti ho tum mujse itna pyaar?

Anu/Jay and Maan are standing and listning to DM.. DM sees them and then on Pia

DM- I didn't know that Abhay Khurana will leave his 3 sons like that and I tought that you had betrayed me.. And my daughter.. Who I never gave love to because I blamed her for being your daughter.. Pia please forgive me.. I can see that you have been a good mother to these boys .. Please Pia forgive me.. I felt so lonly since that day you leaved that house and then Geet.. Today I know what full and happy family means..

Pia- ssshhh.... please DM.. I had already forgived you.. Because I know when you are angry you says such things.. But you didn't even called me once.. didn't ask me how I was? I loved you alot.. But you didn't looked back once if I was coming back or not.. You didn't care.. But later on I know that you must be feeling like me inside yourself if you ever loved me.. I had already forgived you and I will always forgive you.. Because I love you , I love you alot DM..

Pia and DM hugs each other..

DM- Geet come here..

Geet also goes in that hug..

DM- I'm happy that we are a happy family now..

Jay- mom.. now we have growned up we can take care of ourself.. And find right partners.. You can go with dad and live you life now..
Maan- yes mom.. you deserve it.. You will alwyas have us on your side.. don't worry we will help you with the company..
Anu- Yes mom.. Please don't let dad go like that.. and puts her hand into his hand... You guys are made for each other.. No one can seperate you two..

Doc comes in and says that they can take DM home tomorrow as he have to rest now..

Everybody leaves for home.. Geet don't know where to go , Pia asks her to go home but she feels both homes are her..

Geet- Which home should I go?
Pia- Dosen't matter.. Both homes are yours.. So you deside? One week their and one week here?
Maan- No mom, isko na uss ghar hi bejho.. and winks to Geet.. But dosen't get that he is joking
Geet- Thik hai.. I'm going to dad..

Maan makes a phone with the hand and says that call him but she ignores him..

Both leaves..

Khurana house-

Pia goes and makes dinner and Maan goes to Pia in the kitchen.. He thinks that he should tell her later while they are eating that he also want to marry Geet.. Mom will be happy and leaves from their..

While eating dinner Maan looks at Pia and everytime he is trying to say something somebody else starts to talk..

Maan- Yaar, I also want to say something!

Everybody looks at him

Pia- Haa Maan bolo, kya kehna hai
Maan- Woh mom.. and talks with his sweet voice
Anu/Jay- Makhan laga raha hai.. hehehe
Pia- Maan , kya chai hai?
Maan- Mom , woh I love a girl

anu/jay looks up to him

Maan- And I want to marry her

Anu spills out his water and looks at Maan..

Anu- WHAT?
Pia- Really? Who is she?
Maan- Mom you knew her.. She is .. ehh..
Pia- haa
Maan- is.. she is your daughter Geet! and looks down
JAY/ANU keep looking at Maan then on Pia then again on Maan..

Pia- WHAAT!! Really? Does Geet know about it?
Maan- Well mom, I told her yesterday
Pia- aww.. SO good na.. My 2 boys are going into my own house.. hahah really nice..I will talk to Geet
Maan- No... eh we tought that we also can get married at the same time as Anu and Taani?
Anu- Wah re wah.. kal hi izhaar kar diya aur planing bhi?
Not bad mere bhai..
Maan- But mom, first I will propose her then you take out a date alright? and smiles
Anu- ey.. aghar tujhe 3 months chai hai na propose karne ke liye to nhi karna mujhe itna intezaar ok?
Maan- oye, this saturday

Pia- Ok , you propose her then I will take out a date and leaves from there.

Precap- Maan planing how to propose Geet as her wish it has to be like in her dreams

I will PM you guys later :D
- - - Press LIKE button - - -

Edited by SaVni - 11 February 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalnams4dpurvainlwgeetanjali1987kasturi11sharbatvemtoreshmi87fizza25hemvb--love--maan13579nonabebuSemarnkkirannaryanishreya satishA2Z_84itsallabtGURTITinkJiamans22juhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhsurbhijn106cue1HADmishtisanjuleemaaneetkimeetTishuubobbydolldoosheekaanisharoy1trishapmyedward12RukhluvMaanmaansi007amzu32-shamima-bluedreamz953sweetcherry95cyum321puthAnu_RRocks.DharagangesegbninaviMsMovieloverTinkerBellasimi91-Veritaserum-ramahesh--Saavi--sweet cherryksasimrk-1ambbihawajiha-1sanu3108..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaapreethiaShalvesona-rairsroopalimaanseekooliiosweet scorpioswetha10SahSahanumeha_rajatshah10--aarthi--hinal_maaneetSabmeratu.pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww happy reunions!!!!!!!!! hahahaha loved how maan confessed to pia and anu's reaction hahhhahahhah

SaVni

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Haiiiiiii their finally becoming a family
I get Maans joke and awwww hes chooo chweet
Why cant i fnd my Maan??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVniTishuu

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

loved da update

do continue
it was amazing

SaVni

maaneetkimeet Goldie