Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MANEET!FF: Tere Mast MDN sea 2 NOTE PG 139 (Page 134)

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hi there...thanks 4 da pm. Juste read parts 36 n 37 nw. Sorri 4 late likes n comments...was a bit busy so only read updates nw. Please continue to pm me! Loved teh updates...Poor Jay! Hope he gets better! Preacp is scary! Update soon n pm me wen u do! Btw u mentioned u started a new FF...please pm with the link! Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVni

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
lovely part
love it
ty 4 pm

SaVni

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
superb updates...

SaVni

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
nice part:)

SaVni

SaVni Goldie
SaVni
SaVni

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Part 38:

The operation was launched and everyone is praying for both of their lives. After four hours the doctor out and everyone looks at him with eyes full expected. The doctor looks down and Ridhimma and Armaan will also be out and looking at each other tearful.

Doctor- We're so very sorry, we did our best but we could not save any of them. Jay had lost much blood and Dad had a heart attack and they were already late, but we did our best and go from there.

All were shocked at what has happened, Meera was completely destroyed, her love, her everything was now not with her, he was dead. Geet's life was upside down, she did not know if she would be happy for the engagement which took place a couple of hours ago, or sit and weep now, for her father's death.
Maan was in shock, his brother is not with him anymore, and his brother was everything to him. Jay was like his father and now he's not the father's protection over him anymore.
Taani and Anurag tried to control everyone. Pia just rushed in to see her husband for one last time.
Pia just sat and looked at him. She touched his face and hugged him hard.

Pia sat and ask him all the time - how can you do that to me? Just when I needed you and you do not want to be with me?
Geet- Maa please
Pia- Dekh na Geet, tere papa ko neend aye hai, kal ake khabar leti ho, abhi mujhe jana hai!
Geet- Please maa,

But Pia refused to listen to Geet. Eventually became Geet had to slap her mother. Her slap was Pia to come to reality. She began to cry, she cried and cried and got out everything she wanted. She mumbled through the night and the day after we talked Maan and Anurag for the funeral, and everyone went home to fix everything. All sat and cried and looked at the bodies, Maan and Anurag edging on both body and walked out with it. In the meantime, thought Maan and Anurag their best times with Jay and Dad.

Now the flames began to arrive and Maan promise that he will do everything possible to Geet to be happy. When they go back home then go Maan, Anurag and Taani back to Khurana Mansion. They sit there quietly for a while before Anurag break the silence.
Anurag, I'm moving to the United States, and takes care of the U.S. office.
Maan-Are you sure?
Taani-If you were, or things? I'm not going to move to the U.S.
Anurag looked huge angry at her and walked up to the room and began to packing his suitcase.

Taani ran after him.
Taani-But why would you move?
Anu, I want to start over again, I do not want any memories left from here, what's wrong with that?
Taani-But what's wrong here?
Anu-I not be here, and if you have problems with it so you can stay here! I do not oblige you.
Taani was shocked at what he said to her now.
Taani-But Anu, I want our future here in our country, I want our children to be here, our family ..
Anu-Now if you think so highly of us, so think of us in a sustainable manner. If we are to have a good future then it is good enough that you come with me! But if you love your country so much, you can stay here! and taking the suitcase to go out and go.
Maan sees this and says he can leave by him at the airport. Taani is mighty shocked at see Maan behave like that.
Before Anu goes out the door he checks on Taani to get a response. Either Yes or No
Taani go up and pack their things and coming down.
Maan driving them to the airport.

On Handa mansion, it was weird silence, no one talked to anyone any where in the world of his own. Pia could hardly think of anything else, Bua himself was in shock and thought more of his daughter. Geet was thinking that it will not work. Nothing's going to work, she must come out from this place before she gets mad. She calls Maan though he does not answer. Then she sits down next to her mother and talk to her, although Pia does not respond she listen to Geet.
Geet-I'm thinking of going back to London.
And do any course where I can be busy in one other way. I'll talk to Maan on this, but do not think he will say no to this.

Bua went to Geet and asked if she could take with Meera, too. Because if she is here she will not be able to walk out of Jay's memories. Geet said it was not a problem. Though she was thinking what course she would. Better enough if she asked Maan. She phoned him but he did not respond. She went to him and waited there. He arrived after an hour or something like that and was happy to Geet was there anyway.
He went and sat down beside her. They did not know what to talk about.

Geet-I are looking to make some course
Maan-mhm

Geet-Do you know any course I should do?
Maan-do business course. They are a lot of good here in Delhi can get one without problems.
Geet looked up at him and looked down again.
Geet-I .. I
Maan-What is it? and looked at her
Geet-I thought about going to London and do the course there and tell everything to him that Meera also have to go out or else she will be destroyed and become mentally annoyed. And perhaps she will as she was before. I do not want.
Maan understood her and looked at her.
Geet-but if you do not, I will not go
Maan hold her face to him and looking straight into her eyes.
Maan-You know I never will stop you for anything! We will still keep in touch right? And when you come back I hope all is well here!
Geet starts crying over his chest

Maan release by Geet home and go and book tickets for london. Geet goes home and packs her bags and Meera and the next morning she goes to Meera. Pia tells her that she should come home when she feels like it. And she hopes to Geet will be very successful as his father, and she promises her mother that she promises that she will be there.

Precap- LEAP!!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetsamixy2011samaman22jansharbatvemtohemvbmans22-divya-bhakbhartifanalu5123n12345678bhawna02cue1micky11cherieLovermaansi007amzu32Nav2010vidu87puthShimmerrTinkerBellarupzloveu-Veritaserum-simi91sweet cherry--Saavi--cute-alymrk-1Vintagepeachambbihawajiha-1sun-naaaaaaaaarsroopaliAsh1991swetha10maaniqrahinal_maaneet--aarthi--anumeha_rajatSabmeratu.Craziest_MGpickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-_BlackPearl_

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
awsome yaar ...jay and dad both died ???
the whole family is split ..

SaVni

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
sad part dear!! hope after the leap everything goes well and thers no mu or seperation for maneet!! continue soon dear!!

SaVni

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
the  family spitted.

SaVni

Go to top