Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MANEET!FF: Tere Mast MDN sea 2 NOTE PG 139 (Page 122)

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome!

loved it!

continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVni

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Waiting dear..........................

Continue sooon!!!!!!!!!!

SaVni

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
loved the update...............
love the maan is fooling her with the kidnap.........

SaVni

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Awesome updates
loved it
fabulous part
cont soon
Thank yaaa

SaVni

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
interesting part.

SaVni

SaVni Goldie
SaVni
SaVni

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Part 34:

Maan- Why are you looking around? I'm in washroom

He comes out and Geet is shocked that he actually comes

Geet- Aap yaha ?
Maan- I won
Geet murmed- Oh crap, wonder what he will ask from me

Maan goes and stands near her wardrobe and Geet feels bad.
Geet- You can sit on the bed and he goes and sits there

Geet- OMG, seriously I didn't thought that you will come

She goes up and hugs him, Maan cups her face and takes away the curls and hugs her thight,

Both frees themselfs from the hug and then Maan notice her night dress. It had come up little bit so you can see her thigh, Maan looked away trying to controle himself to not lose.

Geet looks down and sees and pulls down her dress little bit,

Geet sits there and waits for him to start talking with her but they sat their numb, not saying anything

Maan goes closer to her and started to go back, both lands up laying on each other, Maan on top of her.

Geet began breathing heavily. Maan took her fingers over her face and she started to get shivers all over her body, He began to slowly go down to her collarbone and down to his neck, he leaned forward and let his lips gently touching her, she started to get shivers in all parts of her body, her nip**** began to be really hard, he could feel it to She had no bra on her. He started kissing on to her shoulders and took the tape. She pressed into his nails into his shoulder and moaned out his name

Geet- Maan...

Hearing his name he stoped right their, both sat up on the bed and was looking down

Maan murmed- Kya maan, apne aap ko control hi nhi kar paya?

Geet- Kuch kaha? and looked at him
Maan- Mein, chalta ho
Geet- ok, and helped him out from her window,

Before he goes he gives her a flying kiss and she catches it and gives it back, and goes and sleeps.

Next day everyone goes to the hospital and ridzi gets shocked to see all are there to see her.

Maan- Tum thik to ho na
Ridzi- yaa br... and stops there, she thinks that maybe he will not trust her if she will tell him the truth
Maan- I know, i know the truth, I saw the paper in your room
Ridzi- Maan, I didn't know how to react so
Jay- Nothing to worry about, btw your are not an intern anymore in sanjeevani.
Ridzi- How come?
Anu- Tujhe kya lgta hai ridzi, jaha tumhare jay bhai ho ge waha to tumhe promotion hi promotion

Everybody started to laugh and Taani says to Anu stop saying that kind of jokes.

Armaan thought that today he will be the first one who will go and visit ridzi, but was shocked that the boys were already there.

Here is a short summarizer of Armaan:

Armaan and Ridhimma loves each other, they were interns in mumbai's sanjeevani, After a incident had happened in that hospital (gunshot- they who have seen DMG will understand what I'm talking about) after that ridzi thinks that he left her but he was just admitted in another hospital, later on he saw her for the first time with Maan,Anu and Jay, and Maan and ridzi have been very good friend as they are close friends(twins). Armaan gets friend with these guys and thinks that Ridzi left him for Maan, and he want her back at any cost+ Ridzi have been trying to tell him that Maan is not her boyfrined or husband he is like her brother but he thinks that she has moved on with Maan*

Armaan goes inside and sees Maan sitting next to Ridzi and wiping away her tears, she looks at the door and then looks at Maan again,

Geet- I think we should go now, everybody says that they will come and pick ridzi up later and they leaves.

Armaan- Tum dono kitne ache lagte ho
Ridzi was going to open her mouth when Armaan's pager started to bip and he left

Ridhimma- Kaise kaho mein tumhe Armaan, ke Maan mera bhai hai aur kuch nhi and wipes her tears away.

Everyone goes to khurana mansion and sits their

Geet- btw, chalo holi ki teyarian karte hai
Maan- I can help you and stands next to her.
Geet- I don't need your help, and goes away from him but Maan follows her

Taani- You are helping me na? and gives him a small peck on his lips and both goes after Geet and Maan.

Meera and Jay are laughing with their behaviour and looks at each other

Jay- You can help me if you want
Meera- With what?
Jay- With getting all medical things for ridzi
Meera noded a yes and goes after him.

Geet and Taani deals with each other that Taani will not come between Geet's work and so will Geet not.

Taani will be taking care of kitchen and what food will cook and Geet will do the decoretions and the rangooli

Geet goes out and calls all servents

Nakul- ji Geet mam,
Geet explain everything to him and he listen to her very carefully, and starts the job

Maan goes and holds Geet from her back and she jumps up, she turns around in his embrace and looks at him

Geet- Kya hua?
Maan- I'm sorry
Geet- sorry? Kis ke liye?
Maan- Woh kal raat, jo bhi huwa, i didn't meant
Geet puts her palm over his mouth
Geet- sshhh....

She cups his face with one hand and he looks at her, she goes more closer to him.

Geet- I'm all yours, you can do whatever you want, I will never stop you and gives him a small peck on his cheek.

Maan- Geet, are you sure, whatever I want?
Geet- I don't meant that everything, but rest is ok
Maan started to laugh so much that he started to have tears in his eyes
Geet- Why are you laughing
Maan- Tumhara mein kya karo Geet, I was joking aur tumne apne explanation suna hai.

Geet hit him with her elbow and goes from there and Maan continue laughing.

In the evening everything was finshed, The girls goes and gets ready and the boys leaves for get Ridzi, they reaches home and Jay invites the whole Sanjeevani to come and have holi, since he haven't told anyone about that he has got a promotion and is the main doctor/chef of sanjeevani now,

Everyone is sitting and chatting and now is all people coming, jay puts gulal on Meera face and she gives him tika and so does Taani and Anu also,

Dad, Pia and Bua is watching them carefully, and laughs.

Dad- I think we should fix a date for Jay and Meera, Bua looks at him and is very happy
Bua- Yeh apne bohot acha socha mota bhai, I also like Jay alot,
Pia- We should give them a surprise, we can send the children away for sometime and then when they comes back they will get this surprise
Dad- Bohot samajdhar ho gaye ho in ladko ke saat reh kar and teases her
Pia- Aap bhi na.

Everyone is playing holi exept Maan and Geet, Geet want to put colour on Maan but he refuse and goes and sits up on his room.

Geet is going and sits on stairs when a guy comes to her, he had drinken bhang and comes with a glas for Geet

Boy- Here drink,

Geet refuses it and Maan hears some noise and comes out and sees that the guy is forcing Geet to drink, he rushes down and takes the boys arm

Maan- STOP IT!
Boy- why are you feeling bad? It's holi
Maan- Don't you see that she don't want to drink
Boy- are bhai, yeh bhang to kyo refuse kar rahi hai

Geet was watching and was getting angry on Maan

Geet - Pehle to holi nhi kehlte mere saath, phir lardai karne ke liye hamesha age,

Maan- Leave he said to that guy he made a sad face and turns around to leave when Geet stops him

Geet- Are rokho
The guy turned around and Maan looked at her like what happened now?
Geet- Yeh glas to mujhe dete jao, i will join you later and takes the glas from him
Maan- Geet, iss mein bhang hai
Geet- To kya hua? You don't know how fun it will be when you have drink bhang on a festival day, and drinks it in one breath all.

Geet started to feel dizzy and started to go like she is drunk or something

Maan- Are, mama aur uncle iss ko aise nhi dekh sakte.Geet rokho and goes after her

Precap- Pia shocked to see Maan and Geet playing holi, but something is wrong with both!
hehe now I wonder what is wrong when they to are togheter? :D

SORRY I can have mixed up with the coloring but who cares, just Maan and Geet has right colour ;)
PRESS LIKE BUTTON Embarrassed

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

monija75laila889dpurvainlwgeetsharbatvemtosurbhijn106hemvb--love--cue1bhakbhartifanSemarnkkirannaryaninonabebushreya satishmans22charlie1950cherieLoverdoosheekaNazmaaHawtieSeepHADmishtimardesanjuleemaansi007scorpiodreamsShimmerrputhcyum321heermeherksasisweet cherry--Saavi---Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1sun-naaaaaaaaaIanoconic.Sabmeratu.ShalvepreethiakahkashansakinaCraziest_MGmaaniqraanumeha_rajatshah10rsroopalisona-raisweet scorpioswetha10khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachu-BlushaLicious-

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
cant wait to see maan n geet playing holi.

SaVni

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
lovely update
love it
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu dear