Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naisal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

u have great writing style.........it sure is disturbing chapter...............is this man MAAN??........do add me to PM list πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much!! Hmm..is it Maan or not - for that i'm sorry but you have to wait for the next chapter! I'll definitely add you!! πŸ˜ƒ
naisal thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkice7_12

sounds very intriguing. can't wait to read more. update soon. please add me to your PM list.

Heyy thanks for the review!! I'll be posting the next chapter real soon till then keep reading and reviewing! πŸ˜Š
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am totally lost for words..that was amazing!
I have no doubt whatsoever that you will be an AMAZING journalist..you have SO much potential!

Like the others..I too am hoping that wasn't Maan! I think I'm going to have a hard time imagining Geet as an alcoholic! :\

I love your writing style. Looking forward to the next update :)

Edit: Please add me to your PM list if you have one!
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
saweet-pari thumbnail

wooww loved it....
  continue soon and add me to ur pm list😊
naisal thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I am totally lost for words..that was amazing!

I have no doubt whatsoever that you will be an AMAZING journalist..you have SO much potential!

Like the others..I too am hoping that wasn't Maan! I think I'm going to have a hard time imagining Geet as an alcoholic! :\

I love your writing style. Looking forward to the next update :)

Edit: Please add me to your PM list if you have one!

Heyy! Aww thank you soo much for the flattery! Hahaha πŸ˜³ but i'm really really glad you liked the chapter!! As for the mystery of the man....hmm - well you'll just have to wait and see!! But once again, an uplifting review is always much appreciated and I'll certainly PM you. It would be easier if I just added you wouldn't it? Sorry new here, so not entirely sure how the system works :))
naisal thumbnail
Originally posted by: saweet-pari

wooww loved it....
  continue soon and add me to ur pm list😊

Heyy thanks a bunch!! I'll continue pretty soon and add u too πŸ˜Š
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: naisal

Heyy! Aww thank you soo much for the flattery! Hahaha πŸ˜³ but i'm really really glad you liked the chapter!! As for the mystery of the man....hmm - well you'll just have to wait and see!! But once again, an uplifting review is always much appreciated and I'll certainly PM you. It would be easier if I just added you wouldn't it? Sorry new here, so not entirely sure how the system works :))

No problem! :)
You deserve the flattery anyway!πŸ˜‰
Your story is quite different to the usual stuff so I'm looking forward to the twists and turns in this story.

Basically, when you go to your inbox and create a new PM and f you want to send out a mass PM to all your readers then it is a lot easier to select them from your 'Buddy list' rather than type their names individually. I hope I made sense. :\
WOAH
BANG that was an amazing start . . . PUHLEEZ rape scenes are disturbing . . . This is pure reality . . . Its hard to picture Geet like that but I can . . . Sheesh ur good! Add me to ur pm list for sure!

And nice start?

Was the man Maan? GASP slap HIM if he was ..  . WHOEVER HE WAS SLAPPPPP!

And I hope Geet is alright afterwards!
a very intriguing start πŸ‘
can't wait to read the next part,
plz do include me in your PM list

Nadia

xxx
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Naina,

Kiss of Rain by Yirunama is awesome. I am listening to another song of his called Love me as I type this message.

Your FF is off to a great start, a very different theme the usual Maan-Geet FF's out there. Please add me to your PM list.