Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Do you think Jonaki will end up marrying Robbie? (Page 4)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry to say this but jonaki will end up marrying robbie. She marrying robbie is the only way to redeem her character ( in future) i.e; she will have everything in life : jewellery, money but she wont have husband's love, support or care ( atleast on humanity grounds). Maybe then she will realize that there are things which are way more valuable than money.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I'm sorry to say this but jonaki will end up marrying robbie. She marrying robbie is the only way to redeem her character ( in future) i.e; she will have everything in life : jewellery, money but she wont have husband's love, support or care ( atleast on humanity grounds). Maybe then she will realize that there are things which are way more valuable than money.

thats the last thing will happen....i just hope jonaki doesn't marry robi....she can realise it by being far from robi....but i guess what you say will happen....

and one day she will realise that love is valuable than money

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz89

It seems like the Taposh-Mauli wedding is gonna happen (although I really don't want it to).

But I'm watching the Episode when Mauli runs to see Taposh at the hospital and then Jonaki tells Taposh that she wants to marry Robbie.

Do you think Jonaki will end up marrying him?

I agree with u ! I have a feeling that Jhoanki will get sucessfull in her mission, but she will never recieve Robi's love ! Embarrassed She will get rich, but she will be poor when it comes to realationship !
No one will support her, besides the Negative characters ! Angry She will ruin many lifes ! Ouch
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina-sheikh

It seems like the Taposh-Mauli wedding is gonna happen (although I really don't want it to).

But I'm watching the Episode when Mauli runs to see Taposh at the hospital and then Jonaki tells Taposh that she wants to marry Robbie.

Do you think Jonaki will end up marrying him?

I agree with u ! I have a feeling that Jhoanki will get sucessfull in her mission, but she will never recieve Robi's love ! Embarrassed She will get rich, but she will be poor when it comes to realationship !

i completely agree...she will have a jealousy with mouli because after all that happen robi still loves her like crazy.....and that one thing will irks her that she herself will confess to mouli that robi's love for mouli is pure and divine...and mouli is very lucky to be loved by robi

No one will support her, besides the Negative characters ! Angry She will ruin many lifes ! Ouch

well thats true.....ananya dies...so jonaki is taking the spot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
*sighs*

If only they could focus on the TaAnu story.

Although the other stories make up as part of the Onu going mad track, I'd just prefer them focusing on TaAnu. That's the only reason why I watch TL!

But hey, when do WE ever get what we want?

When it comes to Jonaki-Robbie-Taposh-Mauli I'm not really bothered. I just want everyone to stop blaing Taani. I think she's been through a fair bit.

I'm just counting down the days til they show TaAnu in the present. Hurry up CVs! There's only so many times I can keep watching the first episode (and drool over HC, of course). Lol.

Edited by Lubz89 - 22 December 2010 at 3:34pm
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

*sighs*

If only they could focus on the TaAnu story.

Although the other stories make up as part of the Onu going mad track, I'd just prefer them focusing on TaAnu. That's the only reason why I watch TL!

But hey, when do WE ever get what we want?

When it comes to Jonaki-Robbie-Taposh-Mauli I'm not really bothered. I just want everyone to stop blaing Taani. I think she's been through a fair bit.

I'm just counting down the days til they show TaAnu in the present. Hurry up CVs! There's only so many times I can keep watching the first episode (and drool over HC, of course). Lol.
yeah
ANURAG-TAANI r the main reasons for me too for watching this show
sumhow i feel the relationship of anurag-taani is lost in the hub of these Ganguly family villains
the creatives need to focuss of the main leads not on the villains in this show
it really hurts to see OUR TAANI sulking all time ,every one is just after her OuchOuch

Go to top