Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

dhawal

ramsha-afridi Groupbie
ramsha-afridi
ramsha-afridi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
i think this dhawal character is a good one.... my reasons being

1 - when rashi and her mum were gloating after urmi got off the phone to elesh, they panicked when they realised dhawal had heard them... if he was like them then they would have let him in on the secret too....

2- in the same scene dhawal told rashi to go do some work....if he was anything like rashi and urni then he would have preferred his sis to chill and get away from doing any work like urmi is

3 - if he was on the same wave length as rashi n urmi then rashi would have called koki kagdi and not stopped mid sentence and corrected herself and said kaki.

this is just my opinion.

i also think that after everything is out in the open, dhawal will jump in and save the modi parivaar izzat and marry kinjal, and maybe, just maybe koki will start to like him because at the moment he hasn't done anything to be disliked about. i think dhawal and kinjal marriage is on the cards coz why else would a new character be introduced when the show is doing absolutly fine without him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeAmbrosia-tellyaddict-

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
The only thing that I don't like about Dhawal is that he doesn't act very "manly".   Now I don't want to make any assumptions but frankly Kinjal needs a strong man in her life, one that won't hesitate to tell her what's on his mind whne it needs to be said, or tell her to know her place when that needs to be done.

She strong minded, conyving and mean spirited who needs a strong man in my opinion.....how will this Dhawal boy....handle her?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
i hope you know Dhawal's character is meant to be shady..

He looks nice, but inside he's a greedy doosh-bag

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila-tellyaddict-suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Guys the thing i have to say about Dhawal is "don't judge book by its cover"... no one would like to make a bad impression to others around them at first chance... they will try for good image only... because they don't want the finger to point at them if and when something bad happens... so i for one would wait and watch for this Dhawal to be revealed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
i dont want him to be good...believe me.......first time i want a full negative character in the show unlike U-R mixed with comedy ka tadka....
and why i want so....
coz i want Kinjal to feel the pain when u husband hates u,
when ur husband didnt marry u for love but was forced to marry u....
when he does not bother to look at u...
when he thinks of u mere a commodity and nothing else...
and only then she will understand Gopi's lief and her pain......

sorry to say...but i want Dhawal to be negative...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsha-afridiupasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i dont want him to be good...believe me.......first time i want a full negative character in the show unlike U-R mixed with comedy ka tadka....
and why i want so....
coz i want Kinjal to feel the pain when u husband hates u,
when ur husband didnt marry u for love but was forced to marry u....
when he does not bother to look at u...
when he thinks of u mere a commodity and nothing else...
and only then she will understand Gopi's lief and her pain......

sorry to say...but i want Dhawal to be negative...

as i said we never took our Merchant of Venice to heart... LOLLOLLOL

and thank god for it, else we won't be human

Edited by upasana.diya - 21 December 2010 at 8:39pm

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Eh gals, didn gopi marry ahem coz of koki and urmi.. Why blame kinjal? I knw kenjal created MU later but does any gal deserve unhappiness in married lyf? Umang ditching her wil be enough pain for her.. Then why wish for dhawals rejectn too.. Why dont u give kenjal a chance to redeem?

-tellyaddict-

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Well who knows if Kinjal will blame Gopi too that Umang ditched her? I mean Umang is doing all this out of revenge for his sister who was supposed to be Aham's sweetheart once upon a time but Gopi stepped in..

Kinjal and redeem just dont sit well with me. If she really cared for her family, she wouldn't have stooped so low.. she knew already how Aham sacrificed his love for Kokila (his mother).. why will Koki make an exception for her daughter?

Edited by Ambrosia - 21 December 2010 at 10:36pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index