Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana ki nazar badal gayee hai (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
No dear I dont have any logic at the moment , I am too happy for Ragini for getting the award!!! with Suhana every logic failsLOL I dont know, I am one of those who are strong believer in goodness of heart and dont want to corrupt it with jealousy or envy. I am sure Ishaan wouldnt have agreed to this plot as he belived in his pure love , which you rightly pointed out, if its yours it will come to you eventually. I still go  with jealousy free realisation of her love, its too filmy. Also my problem is Ishaan,s over obsession with Sonali at the moment which was never mentioned by him or his family before, when he was getting married why didnt he mentioned Sona should attend the wedding, I mean he was been portrayed as a loner. Suhana has this feeling for Ishaan , its unknown to her that it is love , because when she so called fell in love with Sid it was not love it was this fanatsy world of prince charming, and Sid use to flatter her blah blah , she never knew what true love is, and Ishaan was on the right track of giving her time and support , all he needed was instead of just staring at her, should have said omethign every now and then  not portraying himself as a nerd especially when she was talking about love and romance in the balcony.
But hey I am so happy that I am not bothered by Sonali or Ishaan at the moment Ragini won and thats good enough for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by venture

[Suhana in Sid's arms ( before the wedding !! I must say and he witnessed how Sid refused her and how heart broken She was) yet accepted her whole-heartedly( By saying this to her, I tought you have forgot about Sid and start a new life) because he loved her immensely.( he fell in love with her in Bolton gunj even knowing that he cant have her and was over the moon when he saw her picture and Badi Maa told him that she agreed to marry him , I just saw all the earlier episodes)

Although I agree with most of the things you guys are saying , but I am finding hard to accept that in order to have the feeling of LOVe you have to have to have feeling of loosing him. Suhana has changed gradually and painfully slowly, yes she was harsh in initial episodes, she made fun of Ishaan but they were not malicious, she loved Sid initially, but always trusted Ishaan .She listened to him, agreed with him, she felt comfortable with him, then bit friendly , joked with him . Now may be I am wrong or may I myself a jealous type , but why should Suhana needs to go through this jealousy route ? she would have realized it on her own , would have taken time though. Ishaan is all mighty and nobel all right I accept that but for a minute, imagine Sonali,s partner or husband there would he be cmfortable with the way they behave when they are together??? would you ?? I certainly wouldnt.
Sheems...love u jaan.... i expected yours or Mjlegend's views to mine.......LOLLOL... see darling u r here....LOLWink.... He did fall in love but knew she was in love with someone else.... he did advice her then too that her life was too precious to be ruined for guys like Sid and so on..... anyways dear.... i felt his love always had a trust factor in it and he has let his love free.... When someone has abundance trust in their love and set it free..... love searches back its way to them....if the love was true.... that is my take.... Here Suhana.... if she has been u or me.... somewhere sensible....LOL... wud have talked about stuff to Ishaan and her marital life wud have gradually initiated....but there have been various instances where she did an act out of the world and she needed a hammering to see goodness in Ishaan thru Sona.... the possessiveness which possibly took a birth in her due to this and slowly taking form of love is all thanks to seeing one's taken for granted thing being drifted away..... this makes one feel the importance of the same.... so i feel the track was not uncalled for Sheems.... MY take that is....LOLLOL... me knows... Sheems will come up with her superb logic now.....WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

aww well you are definately sounding like a love guru here. I shall ask for your assistance in my love life when I need it. LOL

I agree with most your points but I really don't think it was necessary to go to this extent. I mean I for 1 do not believe that she is jealous. Suhana is not jealous of Sona. She's bemused because of Ishaan's behaviour towards her. She's not used to him being this hyper and childish. She's never been in this situation so she's confused as to what to do All she needed was some guidance and support from Badi Ma and some pro activeness from Ishaan. I know Ishaan's is apprehensive to express himself, but when he found out that Suhana will stay with him, then he should have made small little gestures now again to give her sense of his love and affection for her. Day Dreaming May be he could've gently kissed her hand when she made a cup of tea and said some romantic lines and kissed her forhead when she does nice things for the family to show his appreciation. This would have more than enough for Suhana to start realising how much he loves and cares for her. No for this cheesy/shameless track.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend: by the way what can we call you ?? as its too much to typeLOL. I am definetly not a love guru so listen to anything I say,
Laxmi is definetly a love guru, I am going to take some lessons after 20 years of my mairrage and 3 kids as I think its about time I need a guru Wink

I agree with your point , thats what I think as well. For me Love should be FREE, free of any such thing as jealouse, envy etc etc.

I strongly believe that Ishaan would be furious with Sonali to have intervened in his life by deliberately being part of the plot as it would have undermined the strenght of his love for Suhana.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

@mjtruelegend: by the way what can we call you ?? as its too much to typeLOL. I am definetly not a love guru so listen to anything I say,
Laxmi is definetly a love guru, I am going to take some lessons after 20 years of my mairrage and 3 kids as I think its about time I need a guru Wink

I agree with your point , thats what I think as well. For me Love should be FREE, free of any such thing as jealouse, envy etc etc.

I strongly believe that Ishaan would be furious with Sonali to have intervened in his life by deliberately being part of the plot as it would have undermined the strenght of his love for Suhana.

Hi sorry about that my name is Sheemu. my friends call me Sheems, you can call me either. I don't mind. Big smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Hi sorry about that my name is Sheemu. my friends call me Sheems, you can call me either. I don't mind. Big smile
My name is Sheema and I am not JealousLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

My name is Sheema and I am not JealousLOL

Now why would you be jealous?Confused
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
No yaar it was a joke I cracked, My name is Khan and I am not"%^&** so I came up with this considering Suhana /Ishaan senario, forget about it bad joke, laga nahi!!!
My name is Sheema and I am Ragini Khanna,s fan!! ab theek hai

Edited by venture - 23 December 2010 at 2:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

No yaar it was a joke I cracked, My name is Khan and I am not"%^&** so I came up with this considering Suhana /Ishaan senario, forget about it bad joke, laga nahi!!!
My name is Sheema and I am Ragini Khanna,s fan!! ab theek hai

oh sorry, I had a long day at work so my sense of humour watch switched off. No I do get it and I'm not jealous either

Go to top