Suhana ki nazar badal gayee hai - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@mjtruelegend: by the way what can we call you ?? as its too much to typeπŸ˜†. I am definetly not a love guru so listen to anything I say,
Laxmi is definetly a love guru, I am going to take some lessons after 20 years of my mairrage and 3 kids as I think its about time I need a guru πŸ˜‰

I agree with your point , thats what I think as well. For me Love should be FREE, free of any such thing as jealouse, envy etc etc.

I strongly believe that Ishaan would be furious with Sonali to have intervened in his life by deliberately being part of the plot as it would have undermined the strenght of his love for Suhana.
Originally posted by venture

@mjtruelegend: by the way what can we call you ?? as its too much to typeπŸ˜†. I am definetly not a love guru so listen to anything I say,
Laxmi is definetly a love guru, I am going to take some lessons after 20 years of my mairrage and 3 kids as I think its about time I need a guru πŸ˜‰

I agree with your point , thats what I think as well. For me Love should be FREE, free of any such thing as jealouse, envy etc etc.

I strongly believe that Ishaan would be furious with Sonali to have intervened in his life by deliberately being part of the plot as it would have undermined the strenght of his love for Suhana.

Hi sorry about that my name is Sheemu. my friends call me Sheems, you can call me either. I don't mind. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Hi sorry about that my name is Sheemu. my friends call me Sheems, you can call me either. I don't mind. πŸ˜ƒ
My name is Sheema and I am not JealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My name is Sheema and I am not JealousπŸ˜†

Now why would you be jealous?πŸ˜•
No yaar it was a joke I cracked, My name is Khan and I am not"%^&** so I came up with this considering Suhana /Ishaan senario, forget about it bad joke, laga nahi!!!
My name is Sheema and I am Ragini Khanna,s fan!! ab theek hai
Edited by venture - 13 years ago

No yaar it was a joke I cracked, My name is Khan and I am not"%^&** so I came up with this considering Suhana /Ishaan senario, forget about it bad joke, laga nahi!!!
My name is Sheema and I am Ragini Khanna,s fan!! ab theek hai

oh sorry, I had a long day at work so my sense of humour watch switched off. No I do get it and I'm not jealous either