Pratigwa ka Birday! Emotional Athyachar

Posted: 13 years ago

Emotional Athyachar

Pratigwa kaa birday!

At the TN,   Krishna THAKUR Singh was on his way out (Naa don't get too excited he's not on his way out to look for work)

He was abruptly stopped by the TN free loader   "Devarji oh Devarji" She called out at the innocent Baba. He turned and looked up and saw her standing at the 

top balcony ordering for his presence. He played dumb at first   but the constant harrassment continued "Devarji - Yahaan aye".

Sighing he went up to meet her and asked her to BAKBO!   The FL advised that it is DevRANI's Birthday tomorrow, and wanted to enquire about his plans.

Krish was surprised and Thanked FL for her kindfull thought (Hahahahaha)after she told him that Pratigya has a facination for ChamCHAMATI cars  

Since their young sisterhood days.

Pratigya viewed this clandestine aquaintance from below and darted FL with her eyes.

At night baba tried to make Pratigya sleep, But she didn't want to and wanted to do her work   But Baba wasn't having any of it.

But Baba was intent on giving her sleeping tips: Close your eyes    and take your favourite teddy   and close the lights   and count sheep

and soon Beauty became a Sleeping Beauty and then he waved   and ordered a Chocolate Gateau to be made.

He waited till midnight and then woke her   up. She was confused over his intentions - But followed him. He took her blind folded   with his hands to the

terrace. He surprised he with         and she was sooo Happee.  He waved a big Thankyou   to Chandu

and Tunna and the IF girls for doing the lovely fireworks display.

He surprised Pratigya with a lovely cake     and

shared the cake  and celebrated.

He carried her back to the Kriya sanctury after a long kiss.  FL watched with extreme jelousy.

Next morning Kriya   emerged looking      dashing together

and FL burned some more. The THAKS gave her half hearted   Birday wishes.

But Along came Pratigya's parents     Mr and Mrs Ansoo, they walked past FL ignoring her and hugged their beloved daughter Pratigya.

demanded some loose change for Pratigya's present.

So SS   tried to fob him off with a little bit of money. But Baba demanded enough

money from the treasure chest   to buy a car   and all the THAKS

LOOKED ON  

That's all for today

If you liked it please press Like

Thanks Dosa.

Amazing and superbly entertaining. 'Like' is an understatement, loved it!!!

Originally posted by Mili97

Amazing and superbly entertaining. 'Like' is an understatement, loved it!!!

Thank you very much. You are a star⭐️

awesome....  i liked how you included the real cake sharing pic πŸ‘

gosh..........that look he gave as he carried her to the room 😍     P must have had a swell start to her birthday....... ahem ahem ☺️

I guess we now know the real reason why he was forcing her to get her sleep quota out of the way early πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

awesome....  i liked how you included the real cake sharing pic πŸ‘

gosh..........that look he gave as he carried her to the room 😍     P must have had a swell start to her birthday....... ahem ahem ☺️

I guess we now know the real reason why he was forcing her to get her sleep quota out of the way early πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Thanks a lot Yemi - I thought I had to share such a fantastic pic in the E.A.
Ya - I bet they made a night of it. Hehehehehehe

super duper Athyachar dear!πŸ˜†...enjoy reading itπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by shumi.

super duper Athyachar dear!πŸ˜†...enjoy reading itπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot shumi. πŸ˜‰ Pratigywa babu ka janamdin hai aaj - so thought i'll do a lil bash for her here aswell. heheheh
Sighing he went up to meet her and asked her to BAKBO!   The FL advised that it is DevRANI's Birthday tomorrow, and wanted to enquire about his plans

Mr and Mrs Ansoo, they walked past FL ignoring her and hugged their beloved daughter Pratigya

ARUSHIπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hi csrisma
kya bat ki hai
sahi bola Bakbo!
THANS A LOT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by mitalpn - 13 years ago
Hi Carisma,
Very nice and wonderfully done. The kriya pic is very cute. I loved it. Nice change from all the Aa drama. keep it up!

Anu

Bahut badiya! Thankoo!

What is FL?