India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

is it going to get worse for nivi??

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that divya is going to become more angry and spiteful  towards niviOuch
i first liked the sisterhood between nivi and divya i thought they were perfect example of how  sisters (i know they are cousins but they behave more like sisters) should beClap  . But i get the feeling that divya is going to get worse, i just hope they dont turn her into a more negative person.... firstly it wont suit her (since she is terrible at showing her emotionsLOLLOL)  secondly she has known nivi all her life and she should know that nivi is not capable of doing anything that will hurt her D......i think they should come up with someone who can be a proper ''negative character'' someone like chanchal and leave divya as a dumb but sweet sister LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafan

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
i agreee wiz yaaa.....

i want nivi to shout @ her if she acts rudely wiz nivi.. afterall nivi sacrificied everything just for her happiness ... uffff ... ok i will stop now.. dnt wanna bash until she acts unpleasantlyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
However much it pains me, I must agree with you that this current sister track is only going to make Nivi suffer more. DD is not a good actress to begin with so showing the ugly green monster and being a vamp is not going to be very pleasant to watch for the audience. As for knowing your family, I too feel that DD should know better about Nivi since they grew up together, so I don't understand why she's assuming the worst about Nivi. If she has issues go to Sid and demand an explanation form him and not Nivi to clear the air. So in the end, we're going to suffer for the next few months and hopefully Viren will be there to protect Nivi from DD's assault b/c even though we want Nivi to stand up for herself, she won't.

Edited by asyadada - 21 December 2010 at 9:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
How can DD forget that if it wasn't for Nivi she would not have been alive now. Wish Nivi would have let her kill herself on that day....

nainakkk

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

However much it pains me, I must agree with you that this current sister track is only going to make Nivi suffer more. DD is not a good actress to begin with so showing the ugly green monster and being a vamp is not going to be very pleasant to watch for the audience. As for knowing your family, I too feel that DD should know better about Nivi since they grew up together, so I don't understand why she's assuming the worst about Nivi. If she has issues go to Sid and demand and explanation form him and not Nivi to clear the air. So in the end, we're going to suffer for the next few months and hopefully Viren will be there to protect Nivi from DD's assault b/c even though we want Nivi to stand up for herself, she won't.
Insecurity is what Divya is suffering from now...
plus, her false impression that she is superior to Nivi, also is being targetted now by circumstance. I can assure if Chanchal was not there, sooner or later this side of Divya had come out.

coming to growing up together, I feel Nivi also knows the qualities of Divya very well. I think instead of serving plates to her, if she could teach Divya some things, it would have been better. Today, By luck Nivi is in the same house, if she was not there, from the first day itself, Divya is a misfit...

I always knew that one day Divya and Hemlata will be the ones to point finger at Nivi. Dont worry, she will make the life of Sid, a living hell in no time...its just the beginning...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkasyadadavids08shelly_nair

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nainakkk

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Divya just thinks Nivi does not have the right to be happy. Its not only Sid, she does not like Viren ,VD or dadaji being fond of her as well.
Nivi should put her foot down now! She is shown to choose right over wrong, I hope she does that with D too!
Both Sid and Dadi had warned Nivi over Divya now all of them are paying the price.
But I too agree the actress doing Divya's role is too weak for a strong  -ve role.
Nivi should take care of her husband who seems to have more problems than her stupid Di.
With Divya its just tantrums and more tantrums!

nainakkk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top