Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Sujal=Robindo(a mixture of sujal-rishi)

Piyush=Taposh

Kashish= Mouli

Archie= Jonaki

TapLi are going to get married....robi has already turned into grey shades...the traits already are shown.....i think robi is taking sujal garewal avtaar...remember how sujal takes revenge on piyush-kashish after their marriage...kashish had to fight for her marriage with him till he himself let go of her....sujal was always in thoughts of kashish and only kashish only.....archie and other womens tried to seduce him but he never gave in.....he was in his grey shades best with a mixture of drunken devdas avtaar...a total dabbang performance

and here i think its going the same way....robi going into sujal's path of making TapLi lives a living hell.....he will not let them live in peace for a second...a moment....a minute....not even an hour.....worst of all she lives infront of his house.....robi is going to give a real hard time to mouli.....jonaki is like archie she will try her luck on robi but ultimately fails.....because even now being heartbroken...shattered....he still loves mouli...and this matter will frustrate jonaki.....a complete dabbang performance of robi...poor mouli thinks she will be happy with taposh...she doesn't know that she had to fight for her so called marriage from the man whom she breaks his heart completely and changed his life......

mouli-kashish have one similarity in common.....neither kashish understood sujal's love....nor even mouli understood robi's love for her.....but the day when she understood his heights of love she will regret because noone can love mouli like robi does......

its going to be awesome...rajat will rock...i can't wait to see all those intense scenes of RoLi...KTH re-visted once again...it was my fav show and sujal(rajeev) was my jaan.....i am happy robi is doing sujal re-vist once again in his own style....he is already giving dabbang wala dialogues...poor TapLi going to have a hard time.....especially mouli....worst still she is going to live infront of him.....now she will see how much she have ruined his life...seeing him drunk...bitter...angry...no more pranks....

i can't wait to see robi in sujal's avtaar....

and i want him to be alone just like sujal......no jonaki beside him

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I didn't read your post but just the title was enough for me to respond here...What makes you think Robindo is anywhere close to Sujal, or his love equivalent to that of Sujal's love for Kashish???I just don't see the similarity that you are trying to draw out here....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I didn't read your post but just the title was enough for me to respond here...What makes you think Robindo is anywhere close to Sujal, or his love equivalent to that of Sujal's love for Kashish???I just don't see the similarity that you are trying to draw out here....

its not the character...its the story.....which i am mentioning.....the story is going the same except for the twist....its going KTH way...after that they can change another way....even kasturi went KTH way for sometime.....

there is no competition of sujal-robindo....sujal is eternal...his character is going the same way like sujal did after piyush-kashish marriage and alittle bit of rishi traits

he will try to make TapLi lives hell like sujal did....

he will hate taani like rishi did for kashish....

a mixture....its not the character...its the story.....

KTH characters are eternal....especially Sujal Garewal(Rajeev)....

Sujal has his own way of loving Kashish....Robindo has his own way of loving Mouli...actually love can't be compared...you are the first one to compare sujal-robindo love for their ladylovesLOLLOL...its totally different......right now they are bringing the KTH twist....its the story i am connecting with not the characters....did i say RoLi is the new Sujal-Kashish on the block...no naa....and robi's love for mouli is passionate in his own way....even though he is a flirt...or whatever he is in the past....but his love is true..passionate for mouli.....his own way...sujal has his own way...but right now the story is going KTH way for RoLi.....

jodis are eternal...each jodis have their own charm and magic...they can never be compared....but stories can be compared......

now TaAnu story is going KZK way like misunderstandings...Anurag Ganguly currently is acting like Anurag Basu.....too many vamps and villains.....but can it be another KZK...Anurag-Prerna...no ways.....

stories is recycled as usual in BT shows....what similarity is that the same CVs who wrote KTH is writing Tere Liye....so they have left out of ideas....so they recycle not only KTH...but also Kayamath...KDMHMD...KZK....how pathetic...can't they come original for once......

i can't wait to see robi in grey shades....but its recycled of KTH
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Ermm...when did I compare anything at all, let alone their love???Isn't my post to question the comparison in the first place??

Robi cannot be compared to Sujal in any which way....Kashish and Sujal loved each other but she married Piyush due to circumstances(and her stupidity, which is not the point hereWinkLOL)..Kashish didn't love Piyush until much later after her marriage....Mauli loved Taposh dearly but the latter took some to realize his love by which time she decided to choose the next one in line, that is Robindo, about whom she found a grave truth which she is not able to accept and hence went back to her first love....How is this triangle anyway similar to that of SKP's triangle??

And as for Robi feeling jilted and taking revenge on Mauli-Taposh - I hope he wouldn't do that, but if he does tat then he will surely loose my sympathy for him totally...I mean, what right does he have to force Mauli to accept him despite his child???Shocked...On what basis is he going to take revenge on Mauli-Taposh??Its not like it was Mauli who did the betrayal and tried to cheat on Robindo...see my point??

However, if you still want to draw an analogy here...its up to you...Go ahead please..Thumbs Up
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Ermm...when did I compare anything at all, let alone their love???Isn't my post to question the comparison in the first place??

Robi cannot be compared to Sujal in any which way....Kashish and Sujal loved each other but she married Piyush due to circumstances(and her stupidity, which is not the point hereWinkLOL)..Kashish didn't love Piyush until much later after her marriage....Mauli loved Taposh dearly but the latter took some to realize his love by which time she decided to choose the next one in line, that is Robindo, about whom she found a grave truth which she is not able to accept and hence went back to her first love....How is this triangle anyway similar to that of SKP's triangle??

And as for Robi feeling jilted and taking revenge on Mauli-Taposh - I hope he wouldn't do that, but if he does tat then he will surely loose my sympathy for him totally...I mean, what right does he have to force Mauli to accept him despite his child???Shocked...On what basis is he going to take revenge on Mauli-Taposh??Its not like it was Mauli who did the betrayal and tried to cheat on Robindo...see my point??

However, if you still want to draw an analogy here...its up to you...Go ahead please..Thumbs Up

well the KTH story is not going before kashish-piyush marriage and sujal-kashish love....its going the after way...where sujal going grey shaded....and robindo now having the grey shades quality

as for the child i am still in doubt...there is a mystery to it...i am damn sure this child doesn't belong to robi even if he agrees....because tdy convo of the devils makes my doubts even higher....

as for taposh-mouli....first of all i don't feel taposh-mouli are in love...its just mere attraction...love is way more than attraction...till now i have never seen any special in that relationship......lets see how their relationship goes.....

anyways....lets leave it here.....what irking me the most is destroyed relationship between taani-robi...it was the most beautiful relationship after TaAnu...its crushed completely...now no more RoAnu masti....robi teasing his baudi...his worshipping of his dada-baudi...uff its so painful to even imagine what is going to happen after that......
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Even if the child is not Robi's, the fact that he admitted to having a child shows that he went that far in his relationship with a girl..which by itself is not something we should sympathize him about...Will he agree to marry Mauli if she went ahead and slept with Taposh???How is this child not being his any redeemable factor for him???

And I don't understand why you are calling Sujal as grey shaded or negative...He most certainly is NOT...He is just a man who got wronged by his own best friend....He is not a goody 2 shoes, but not a negative/grey shaded guy...

EDIT ADD: And who destroyed Robi-Taani relationship???Isn't it Robi himself??Why is he so selfish???Why can't he think of the times Taani supported him and treated him above her own brother??Robindo and Robindo ONLY is responsible for his becoming negative or grey or whatever color he pleases to turn into....

Edited by cricketfan1 - 21 December 2010 at 4:05pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Even if the child is not Robi's, the fact that he admitted to having a child shows that he went that far in his relationship with a girl..which by itself is not something we should sympathize him about...Will he agree to marry Mauli if she went ahead and slept with Taposh???How is this child not being his any redeemable factor for him???

well thats difference between mouli-robindo...robindo loves her when he can accept her with her past...he can do it and accept her baby too.....what matters him is mouli only...her happiness and nothing else....he moves away on that very spot on his engagement when he saw TapLi together...even though its in anger....heartbroken state.....for him mouli happiness is concern and even if she has a baby he will accept that......

as for mouli...as a girl i understood....i never force her to marry robi....but at least give him a chance to explain....she just gave a verdict....she never felt to give him a chance to explain completely so that she could make a good decision...that was unfair..whatever she heard and whatever robi told her is half-truth....there is more to it.....well robi accepting the child is of his...who knows when all that happen he was drunk or something and couldn't remember anything.....and thought the child of his...i am sure...there is a story behind...till now its not disclose yet how mrinalini died...how the letter got to kaki maa....what is in the letter....and this dumb family can't even conduct a DNA test

And I don't understand why you are calling Sujal as grey shaded or negative...He most certainly is NOT...He is just a man who got wronged by his own best friend....He is not a goody 2 shoes, but not a negative/grey shaded guy...

well different people have different opinions in this matter....but he was the soul of KTH.....just loved him

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top