Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit's logic (Page 2)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I donno how Ashmit can talk abt cleanliness etc etc..

Tonight I saw him smelling the bottom of his sleepersErmm
haha   I thought he was smelling someone elses slippers. ROFL


Ewww that would be nastier ROFL

No it was him LOLLOL He is not a very clean person Ouch
now i know y sameer always cleans the bathroomROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Joined: 15 May 2005
Posts: 17831

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Keep entertain urself...by watching these 2 clowns....enjoy as u r in circus...and ur watching two monkeys!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysRasny

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 512

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

In today's epi, ashmit was abusing veena, when she was dancing on the table. and he said, it is not good 2 keep leg on the table etc.
when he was using the broom 2 clean the table, where was he mind?
And, 2/3 days ago khali was keeping his leg on the table and noone said any thing 2 him.Embarrassed

Simple, the broom and khali .. both are cleaner than Veena's legs. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Joined: 13 June 2007
Posts: 636

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by decent_girll

Originally posted by Rasny

In today's epi, ashmit was abusing veena, when she was dancing on the table. and he said, it is not good 2 keep leg on the table etc.
when he was using the broom 2 clean the table, where was he mind?
And, 2/3 days ago khali was keeping his leg on the table and noone said any thing 2 him.Embarrassed


Yeah. I know.. khali legs were on table when all were eating and no one objected and how could someone forget the broom on table Confused I guess his problem was not keepin legs on table..his problem was her seductive dance and moves.. he couldn't tell her openly so he was like honsh na kho something... that honsh dialogue gave me an impression that he is feeling uncomfortable with Veena's act and dance on National tv
i think so, i think if he is away from veena, then he'll be a good person. coz, i felt she is trying 2 brain wash him against othersConfused


lol I think just the opposite!Ouch
decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Joined: 13 June 2007
Posts: 636

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I donno how Ashmit can talk abt cleanliness etc etc..

Tonight I saw him smelling the bottom of his sleepersErmm
haha   I thought he was smelling someone elses slippers. ROFL


Ewww that would be nastier ROFL

No it was him LOLLOL He is not a very clean person Ouch
now i know y sameer always cleans the bathroomROFL


Does anyone knows why did he smell slippers? That was disgustingDead heard there is some mirgee ki beemari in which patients does smell slippers Confused why was he doing thisOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllRasny

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Joined: 13 June 2007
Posts: 636

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by decent_girll



Does anyone knows why did he smell slippers? That was disgustingDead heard there is some mirgee ki beemari in which patients does smell slippers Confused why was he doing thisOuch


He definitely has some kind of disorder ....He used to smell sara's hair too :) .....The other day when Farah came , he was smelling her hair too Confused

He likes  to poke his nose into dirt all the time Smile


Eww Prb wid the nose.. you mean he should get a nose job done Confused
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nominations & Elimination - Logic

Author: khusiie   Replies: 7   Views: 716

khusiie 7 716 15 September 2008 at 1:54pm by SecretKhabri420
Going by the budget logic

Author: val0822   Replies: 1   Views: 322

val0822 1 322 11 September 2008 at 2:45pm by Cute_Tulip

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index