Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Why did Laali call Rekha promiscuous? (Page 2)

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

If you shown closely..Laali in Shock and confusion said the words like - My sister is characterless!!!!!..ConfusedOuchCry This was so cofusing....watch it again she said cring No ,Never...
Laali dint accuse her ...
It was Directors Idea to show that part so immediatly everyone hear first line and not second...
I shown Vids again to confirm and Put updates here Neela..I m sure..She never ment by it...
Anyways Nomeaning of all this Now..AJ is almost over for me ....How sick..Just to being such twist they can tricks Lines like this..It was Rediculouts...that Everyone heared First line and not Second what she said...Specially rekha who was standing near behind her..
the Writers,Creatives ,Directors of this show seems crazy to me now....

I put two options in my post ...  whether Laali really meant it, or said it out of shock after people started calling out for Rekha to be punished -  bec she was a married woman in love with another married man! ShockedShocked

The fact is nobody had till then called Rekha immoral.ConfusedConfused

But Laali said it so loudShocked ... "My sister is 'immoral'?"ShockedAngry  She was the first one to use the word "charitraheen" and so loudly did she say it that the crowd of people at Loha's house heard it.  They simply took up the word and it began to be bandied around in the mob that quickly started baying for someone's blood. 

Edited by Neela10 - 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

If you shown closely..Laali in Shock and confusion said the words like - My sister is characterless!!!!!..ConfusedOuchCry This was so cofusing....watch it again she said cring No ,Never...
Laali dint accuse her ...
It was Directors Idea to show that part so immediatly everyone hear first line and not second...
I shown Vids again to confirm and Put updates here Neela..I m sure..She never ment by it...
Anyways Nomeaning of all this Now..AJ is almost over for me ....How sick..Just to being such twist they can tricks Lines like this..It was Rediculouts...that Everyone heared First line and not Second what she said...Specially rekha who was standing near behind her..
the Writers,Creatives ,Directors of this show seems crazy to me now....

I put two options in my post ...  whether Laali really meant it, or said it out of shock after people started calling out for Rekha to be punished -  bec she was a married woman in love with another married man! ShockedShocked

The fact is nobody had till then called Rekha immoral.ConfusedConfused

But Laali said it so loudShocked ... "My sister is 'immoral'?"ShockedAngry  She was the first one to use the word "charitraheen" and so loudly did she say it that the crowd of people at Loha's house heard it.  They simply took up the word and it began to be bandied around in the mob that quickly started baying for someone's blood. 

All I can say Its over neela thats It..As much I know Character as  laali..she cant say or use words like this for anyone ..than forget about her Sis..It was Brought By Director So later Rekha can take that Word for garnted Blame laali and they can justify Why Rekha is Ready to marry Loha now..OuchAngryand nobody called but all meant same...all were using words like Kulta.Which is low than it BTW..and Woman Who keeps relation with other Guy..so they all meant same ...and Laali wanted to say My sis and character less,,,No Never...

Anyways ..thats all how I see this situation..nothing mush to explain..Laali dint menat her sis is Charaterless...It was Silly Trick use by Director and Writers so they can bring Drama upon it...

Neela10

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
A thought.....let us say hypothetically Rekha is promiscuous...that is her business who is Laali to judge her sis and tell the entire world that.
Rekha is old enough to make her decision and does not have to listen to Laali.
If Laali can't accept her sis the way she is then she is the one with the problem.

I am not encouraging this kind of behavior, but my point it who is someone to tell another person how to live her life. Laali should mind her own beeswax!!!! She should stay out of her sis's life....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Laali is being very judgement about her sis...not nice.

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

A thought.....let us say hypothetically Rekha is promiscuous...that is her business who is Laali to judge her sis and tell the entire world that.
Rekha is old enough to make her decision and does not have to listen to Laali.
If Laali can't accept her sis the way she is then she is the one with the problem.

I am not encouraging this kind of behavior, but my point it who is someone to tell another person how to live her life. Laali should mind her own beeswax!!!! She should stay out of her sis's life....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Laali is being very judgement about her sis...not nice.

I disagree...Shes not being judgemental...she cares for her as Elder sis and wanna save her from her jerk hubby...How she let Rekha be with man Who already tried to kill her....should she let her Die by RV and Should she wait the time till Rekha realize and It may be so LATE...May Rekha is not getting things at a time...But Laali can see the Fact na...

and all Sis in worlds are like this only...I mean some heart less sis on earth would be like Who can leave her sis to suffer with person like RV...I can't imagine some one Doing so..I would hate laali if she does like so..No matter how Rekha is behaving but shes her Sis and Its Laali's RESPONSILIBITY and RIGHT to show her path and So for her....

What laali did would any other sis would do..who loves her Siblings..

To leave poeple on their own is way of heart less person...Specially in case Like Rekha Where you now that Girl is ingated and If she contiues to be with that person It may ruin her life....I my self agaist too much interfearence of others in Life...But here Laali is Not doing it...Shes doing What a Sis supposed to do...

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 22 December 2010 at 6:38am

Go to top