Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Why did Laali call Rekha promiscuous?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Why did Laali call Rekha promiscuous?

Really, why did Laali describe Rekha as a woman of loose morals - a promiscuous woman?ShockedShocked 

Immediately, the words were out of Laali's mouth, it was quickly taken up by the rest of the crowd and thus began the calls for Rekha to be stoned for being an immoral womanAngryAngry

Rekha was so shocked by Laali's words that she stood stunned.ShockedShocked

It was like Laali, her sister, had thrown the first stone.  The crowd that had gathered outside the Loha house to listen to the divorce proceedings quickly disintegrated into an angry mob out to destroy and kill.  One picked up a stone to throw, and the rest quickly followed. 

That is what happens when you stir up a crowd.  One starts, the rest follow.  The pot was stirred by Loha and Ranvijay, of course.

So back to the question. Why did Laali call Rekha an immoral woman?

1. Was she voicing her own thoughts about Rekha!
  2. Did Laali just say the words out of shock when the crowd started agitating about having Rekha punished for being in love with another man and running away with him.
Whatever the case, Laali set the ball rolling for the stoning of Rekha!

What are the viewers opinions on this?Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaitelenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the show so I did not see this part, but based on the past observations I think this new job is getting to Laali's head. She is not thinking straight when she talks. To say this about her sis in front of everyone is veryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. She should be ashamed of herself.

How does what Rekha do make her promiscuous? What has she done? She is not prostituting her body to men is she???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry
AngryCould we not say the same about Laali as she hops from one man to another? We could say that about a lot of the people on the show.

Laali really meant it when she said it. Why would she even think of her sister that way? I think it is terrible especially since she announces it to the entire world.
Shame on you Laali.CryAngry

What are the creatives do this show? This is one of the worse storyline ever.
Sorry to say but I find the Creatives thought process disgusting. They are really down grading our favorite characters..
Comments please....ClapClapClap

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

I have not watched the show so I did not see this part, but based on the past observations I think this new job is getting to Laali's head. She is not thinking straight when she talks. To say this about her sis in front of everyone is veryEmbarrassed. She should be ashamed of herself.
How does what Rekha do make her promiscuous? What has she done? She is not prostituting her body to men is she???Angry
AngryAngryCould we not say the same about Laali as she hops from one man to another? We could say that about a lot of the people on the show.
Laali really meant it when she said it. Why would she even think of her sister that way? I think it is terrible especially since she announces it to the entire world.
Sorry to say but I find the Creatives thought process disgusting. They are really down grading our favorite characters..

Stop your protesting, Telv!!! Watch the episode, then tell me what you think!!Big smileBig smile

Those words of Laali needs analysing!!

Big smile

Edited by Neela10 - 21 December 2010 at 3:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

I have not watched the show so I did not see this part, but based on the past observations I think this new job is getting to Laali's head. She is not thinking straight when she talks. To say this about her sis in front of everyone is veryEmbarrassed. She should be ashamed of herself.
How does what Rekha do make her promiscuous? What has she done? She is not prostituting her body to men is she???Angry
AngryAngryCould we not say the same about Laali as she hops from one man to another? We could say that about a lot of the people on the show.

Stop your protesting, Telv!!! Watch the episode, then tell me what you think!!Big smileBig smile

Big smile

Do you want me to get sick from watching the show???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Have some mercy.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  I have had to stick my head under the covers to hide from the screen....LOLLOL
Laali's words do not need analyzing, instead she needs a good kick to the moon....there you go...The end.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiNeela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

[
Stop your protesting, Telv!!! Watch the episode, then tell me what you think!!

Big smile

Do you want me to get sick from watching the show???LOL Have some mercy.LOL  I have had to stick my head under the covers to hide from the screen....LOLLOL
Laali's words do not need analyzing, instead she needs a good kick to the moon....there you go...The end.LOL
[/QUOTE]

Maybe, you are right!  With Laali safely out of the way on the barren moon, maybe the rest of the actors will have some dialog put in their basket (as xmas gifts!!).LOLLOL  Poor Shekhar did not say a single word in the last two episodes ... yeah! not a single word!!!  Maybe, he said some aah!s  and ooohs!  if that counts for dialogLOLLOLBig smileROFL

telenovelle

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Shekhar should have been so shocked by the doings of his father, he should have gotten well immediately
from his mental state.

Then he should have gone up to his father and socked him one on the jaw ... so hard that Loha would have fallen on the ground with a locked jaw or a broken jaw.
LOLLOLLOL
LOL

gauranitai

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Shekhar should have been so shocked by the doings of his father, he should have gotten well immediately
from his mental state.

Then he should have gone up to his father and socked him one on the jaw ... so hard that Loha would have fallen on the ground with a locked jaw or a broken jaw.
LOLLOLLOL
LOL

I object because I think his father's actions would have made him more mental then ever. LOLLOLLOL It would have thrown the Shake into a spiral because of Dad's abnormal behavior.LOLLOLLOLLOL
He does not have the mental capacities to figure out what went wrong. When he finds out that Rekha is his step mother it would make him more abnormal. This is such a negative situation which will not help the Shake. He needs some positive experience to make him come out of his black hole....this situation will make him go deeper into the black hole...poor Shekhar. ConfusedOuch

Neela10

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
If you shown closely..Laali in Shock and confusion said the words like - My sister is characterless!!!!!..ConfusedOuchCry This was so cofusing....watch it again she said cring No ,Never...

Laali dint accuse her ...

It was Directors Idea to show that part so immediatly everyone hear first line and not second...

I shown Vids again to confirm and Put updates here Neela..I m sure..She never ment by it...

Anyways Nomeaning of all this Now..AJ is almost over for me ....How sick..Just to being such twist they can tricks Lines like this..It was Rediculouts...that Everyone heared First line and not Second what she said...Specially rekha who was standing near behind her..

the Writers,Creatives ,Directors of this show seems crazy to me now....

Go to top