Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 9)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by -Huma-

PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...Ermm

The moment MR leaves the show, that is the end for me too- if they carry on the show, then that's up to them, but for me LTL would end that day. I will not be able to take someone else in Dutta's shoes, no one can even match an atom's worth of MR's portrayal of Dutta! Although I like Mahhi, she is not enough to keep me glued to this show. And yeah, as much as I dread it, that line did have some kind of hidden message, that the show is solely based on Naku and her struggles. Which is completely rubbish!! x

yes exactly! the show has always been about Tasha LS..hence the name laagi tujhse lagan...naku loves dutta a lot..they cant just bring in some new character for naku to romance..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskPyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen Ermm 

Thanks for sharing though Embarrassed x

I concur...I too don't think that there is something up his sleeve but it basically implies that he has ACTIVELY started giving this aspect a thought....He has now established himself, he has an ardent fan base and he has already become a name to reckon with!! So, Logically the next step an actor takes,while he is still in his prime is to jump for movies....The balls would start rolling and it takes time to reach the stage where u finally put the dots on the movie contract!!!....Hence, the months remark!!

Exactly, and the fact that he isn't deciding to leave immediately but after a few months shows how dedicated he is to LTL and how he won't just leave and drop everybody in the deep end.

One thing about Rajeev Khandelwal, and I'm not comparing him to MR, but one thing I liked was how he walked out of KTH before letting his character get totally ruined, which it inevitably did. At some point in most TV shows, it happens, they go downhill, therefore I always feel it's better to end at a suitable time, than drag it endlessly with rubbish tracks (What happened afterwards to RK I shall avoid LOL That's the dreading point of leaving TV and going for films!).

Anyway, I wish MR the best, hope his dreams get fulfiulled, I would love to watch him in movies- as long as they are of his worth, and showcase his talents to the full. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 21 December 2010 at 5:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duskrama_2010JyoeNels-Huma-MrsKhan

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dusk

PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...Ermm
naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLLOL i wz thnkng the same but cd not dare to wrie cz not in the position to accept dat story is about nakusha not dutta Ouch nd yea dre can b chances for dat Confused

well PS can try to make the story about naku being a maid all he wants...LOL...we will show him by not watching the serial..Evil Smile...but then why the name laagi tujhse lagan...unless the show is about naku's lagan with her basti...ROFL

@ bold: Huma that is hilarious. ROFL but I kind of do agree that the show started out to be nakku's struggle but then TaSha together make the show work for me. Embarrassed But I dislike replacements and hence I can not watch it. Ouch
btw Mahi is also taking a break for her wedding. So whose r we going to watch? LOL
Babi-Ganpat chik chik fights if they decide to bring them back.
Leela- Suds romance?Dead
Baji-Madhu-Roops love triangle? Wacko

dusk-Huma-

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I ll be reassured only if there is an official annoucement on TV that he will not leave LTL
If he wants to leave (which is his right) he has to leave after a ROYAL ENDING OF THE SHOW not a SLAPDASH ENDING!
Sorry to say but the television industry should respect their viewers it's because of us that the industry works ...

Edited by Faryyy - 21 December 2010 at 5:15pm

tulsivirani2012dusk

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

@ bold: Huma that is hilarious. ROFL but I kind of do agree that the show started out to be nakku's struggle but then TaSha together make the show work for me. Embarrassed But I dislike replacements and hence I can not watch it. Ouch
btw Mahi is also taking a break for her wedding. So whose r we going to watch? LOL
Babi-Ganpat chik chik fights if they decide to bring them back.
Leela- Suds romance?Dead
Baji-Madhu-Roops love triangle? Wacko

mahi is getting married in march...so they have about 3 months to give the show a proper ending..Smile

or they can always show us Baaji's lagan with madhu's desi clothes...or kala's lagan with playing the game of beheading dolls..ROFL

Edited by -Huma- - 21 December 2010 at 5:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dusksuhana19-Ritz-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Nimmo thanx alot for sharingHugso he will be leaving in couple of months...i hope we get a proper ending ...no drag and rush....give a beautiful ending to the superb show...though iam going to miss it Cry....
 All Good things come to an end.....its better the replacing the actorsOuch
so now i have to stick to sab t.v showsLOL....

dusk-Ritz--Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
@ Huma: don't remind me of beheading dolls scene.Wacko LOL

@ suhana: yes it's going to be sab tv shows for us. LOL

dusksuhana19-Huma-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :) Well, we will never know what might come our way in a few months' time....we can't we sure about anything...so let's not worry about the future as it has now been confirmed by multiple sources that MR is very much with LTL for now. And if they are planning to give the show a proper and timely ending....and MR eventually gets into movies...I'll be very happy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-duskmussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Go to top