Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 8)

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by gp00

Something's definitely up, especially with Mishal's confession about being around for a FEW MONTHS.

Either he's got another opportunity or he's had enough.

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen Ermm 

Thanks for sharing though Embarrassed x
i hope wateva goin to happen wd b gud for all of us Embarrassed
ur welkum Smile

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...Ermm
naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLLOL i wz thnkng the same but cd not dare to wrie cz not in the position to accept dat story is about nakusha not dutta Ouch nd yea dre can b chances for dat Confused

-Huma-

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569050
i likd ur post dint knew whether to like r post the name LOL
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...Ermm

The moment MR leaves the show, that is the end for me too- if they carry on the show, then that's up to them, but for me LTL would end that day. I will not be able to take someone else in Dutta's shoes, no one can even match an atom's worth of MR's portrayal of Dutta! Although I like Mahhi, she is not enough to keep me glued to this show. And yeah, as much as I dread it, that line did have some kind of hidden message, that the show is solely based on Naku and her struggles. Which is completely rubbish!! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Originally posted by dusk

naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLLOL i wz thnkng the same but cd not dare to wrie cz not in the position to accept dat story is about nakusha not dutta Ouch nd yea dre can b chances for dat Confused

well PS can try to make the story about naku being a maid all he wants...LOL...we will show him by not watching the serial..Evil Smile...but then why the name laagi tujhse lagan...unless the show is about naku's lagan with her basti...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk-Ritz-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen Ermm 

Thanks for sharing though Embarrassed x

I concur...I too don't think that there is something up his sleeve but it basically implies that he has ACTIVELY started giving this aspect a thought....He has now established himself, he has an ardent fan base and he has already become a name to reckon with!! So, Logically the next step an actor takes,while he is still in his prime is to jump for movies....The balls would start rolling and it takes time to reach the stage where u finally put the dots on the movie contract!!!....Hence, the months remark!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshedNelsPyari_ZahraImmaculateDream

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by scorpio10

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569050
i likd ur post dint knew whether to like r post the name LOL
qoute button nd add ur name..