Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 7)

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by dusk

I hope they dont wait until the end to reunite Tasha..Smile

I wanna c SR and many romantic scenes between Tasha where the gadha isnt very shy before the end of the serial..Tongue
lol SR wd b worth watchng but in case dey wd replace MR nd dan sum odr dutta wd b in SR dan it wd b useless for me Ouch i remember i usd to watch karam apn apna for iqbal khan i kept on waitng for the leads to fall in luv nd wen the actual SR trk strtd dey replaced hm Dead so i dnt want to happen SAME in LTL Confused

i hate replacements so much..DeadDeadDead..i can never watch some other actor playing dutta who will romance naku...AngryAngry...perhaps, we should make a petition..LOL
wat wd b the advantage of makng petitions if actor is hmself bzy Ouch

no i meant petition to end the show when MR leaves..LOL...otherwise we will throw a bigger tantrum that dutta threw after FR...LOL
ROFL lol now dats the better idea LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Something's definitely up, especially with Mishal's confession about being around for a FEW MONTHS.

Either he's got another opportunity or he's had enough.
he sad dat hez doing movies now so its cleared he had got the better opportunity Embarrassed
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Thx Nimmo! This would calm the forum....but his movies bit is raising eyebrows here!! ROFL

Guys, Right now, even PH is not thinking about ending the show, why are we talking about it...Enjoy the show, till it is on ur screen!!

I would be glad to remember the show for its quality while it lasted....Not to drag on just because it has to be dragged!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshedNels-Huma-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

I still think ... we support him ..those articles are iritating . .. I suprised he so cool abt it .. he does not seem to be the hot tempered guy he sd he is ... But I like the reply ..

Guys if he geting a better opp ...it good for him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Something's definitely up, especially with Mishal's confession about being around for a FEW MONTHS.

Either he's got another opportunity or he's had enough.

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen Ermm 

Thanks for sharing though Embarrassed x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 21 December 2010 at 4:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskDancingdoll

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Thx Nimmo! This would calm the forum....but his movies bit is raising eyebrows here!! ROFL

Guys, Right now, even PH is not thinking about ending the show, why are we talking about it...Enjoy the show, till it is on ur screen!!

I would be glad to remember the show for its quality while it lasted....Not to drag on just because it has to be dragged!!
my pleasure Big smile i knw the show is not goin to end soon but if dre wont be mishal dan i guess endng it wd b better Ouch but for now em relaxd nd happy Big smile
dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

I still think ... we support him ..those articles are iritating . .. I suprised he so cool abt it .. he does not seem to be the hot tempered guy he sd he is ... But I like the reply ..

Guys if he geting a better opp ...it good for him 

yea we shd support hm hez not leaving is a gud news but we cant forget dat bloody rumourz Angry we wd protest LOL nd support Embarrassed
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskPyari_Zahra

Go to top