Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 18)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by Nels

Originally posted by SAraW

@ nels

hmm ... I didn't interacted with MR .. Smile someone else did that for u all .. Smile  

oye hoye! really! and you interacted with that some one Wink ... kya baat hai!!! Yeh toh kaphi lamba chaudha connection lagta hai .... LOL
ROFL agree wid NEls sarawjii kitne connectionz hain aap k WinkLOL

Kismat connection .. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskNels

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hello all,
You can call me Ships,the log in name is that of my older son. I've been a silent reader all this while but couldn't remain so after reading the media reports y'day. I too posted my reaction to Mr.Hemal Thakkar and Mr.Rajesh Kamat on the addresses posted by Anu. Due to my inhibition and time difference with India, I was late. But I am absolutely delighted to see that the issues have been taken care off.

Thank you Anu,SawRaw,Nikki,LizDarcy, Adi-lorb and many others for your deep insights about the characters. It helps me appreciate the show much better. I am posting a copy of the mail that I sent.

Hello Sir,

Never ever written  or contacted anyone from the Entertainment Industry before, never thought I'd need to. For, we just appreciate the work and go back to managing our lives.  I don't even know if you'd have enoght time to read this mail either. Well,sitting Oceans apart from my home country India,if there is one show that brought us back to watching Indian soap after years and years together  then it is Laagi Tujhse Lagan. I stumbled upon LTL while surfing channels during the Jungle phase and got hooked. That's the only show we watch.

We absolutely admired the brilliant creative work,character sketch,  meaningful dialogues and apt portrayal of  all this by the  cast. Watching Mishal Raheja and Maahi Vij act together in scenes is like seeing a fable unfold. Their enactment of unspoken words is sheer symphony to say the least.The story touched me as a true love story, exactly the way  the movie Mili (1975) always does.

The recent media reports are so unnerving. Though it is entirely team's prerogative to take a call. I do hope that every situation including the media would be dealt with,in an appropriate manner. We can't let a benchmak go, Not so soon!!

On a lighter note,my soon to be 4 year old son asked me the other day – What's Dutta Bhao's favorite sport and replied himself – it's Gunshot –pretend gunshot. For once, my husband and  I didn't mind  the word GUN coming out of his mouth. We smiled and laughed and I hope that the smile continues as for us LTL is synonyms with Dutta  and Dutta with Mishal Raheja.He has earned it with his acting prowess and I  sincerely wish that in times to come he'd create many milestones for others to follow.

Cheers to the whole LTL team. You rock guyz, you rock!!

Thanks

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloLaTuLanotsorrytulsivirani2012Crystal29ltl_fanduskrama_2010mussy.jamshedHumaGPyari_ZahraNelsAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream--Sia--khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Hello all,
You can call me Ships,the log in name is that of my older son. I've been a silent reader all this while but couldn't remain so after reading the media reports y'day. I too posted my reaction to Mr.Hemal Thakkar and Mr.Rajesh Kamat on the addresses posted by Anu. Due to my inhibition and time difference with India, I was late. But I am absolutely delighted to see that the issues have been taken care off.

Thank you Anu,SawRaw,Nikki,LizDarcy, Adi-lorb and many others for your deep insights about the characters. It helps me appreciate the show much better. I am posting a copy of the mail that I sent.

Hello Sir,

Never ever written  or contacted anyone from the Entertainment Industry before, never thought I'd need to. For, we just appreciate the work and go back to managing our lives.  I don't even know if you'd have enoght time to read this mail either. Well,sitting Oceans apart from my home country India,if there is one show that brought us back to watching Indian soap after years and years together  then it is Laagi Tujhse Lagan. I stumbled upon LTL while surfing channels during the Jungle phase and got hooked. That's the only show we watch.

We absolutely admired the brilliant creative work,character sketch,  meaningful dialogues and apt portrayal of  all this by the  cast. Watching Mishal Raheja and Maahi Vij act together in scenes is like seeing a fable unfold. Their enactment of unspoken words is sheer symphony to say the least.The story touched me as a true love story, exactly the way  the movie Mili (1975) always does.

The recent media reports are so unnerving. Though it is entirely team's prerogative to take a call. I do hope that every situation including the media would be dealt with,in an appropriate manner. We can't let a benchmak go, Not so soon!!

On a lighter note,my soon to be 4 year old son asked me the other day ' What's Dutta Bhao's favorite sport and replied himself ' it's Gunshot 'pretend gunshot. For once, my husband and  I didn't mind  the word GUN coming out of his mouth. We smiled and laughed and I hope that the smile continues as for us LTL is synonyms with Dutta  and Dutta with Mishal Raheja.He has earned it with his acting prowess and I  sincerely wish that in times to come he'd create many milestones for others to follow.

Cheers to the whole LTL team. You rock guyz, you rock!!

Thanks

Beautifully written, Ships!ClapClapClapClap.....and LOLLL@ the bit about your son asking what Dutta's favorite sport isLOLLOL.....that is soooooooooo cuteLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloCrystal29duskNelsHumaGAnu-ReddyImmaculateDreamkhushix

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
First of all welcome to the forum Ships!
We are glad to see your mail to the PH and also to see that the matter is resolving. I will not call it as resolved unless I see more articles stating it WinkLOL.

duskAnu-Reddy

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

First of all welcome to the forum Ships!
We are glad to see your mail to the PH and also to see that the matter is resolving. I will not call it as resolved unless I see more articles stating it WinkLOL.

Thx Nureat and Nels.

Well, all good and bad things  eventually come to an end and there is a new begining. I hope the begining is brighter. As we all know,the Sun shines brighter after the storm.

ltl_fanAnu-Reddy

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
@Ships:  First of all welcome to the forum.  You can call me Ruby.  I loved your letter as it spoke my words.  I am also oceans apart from India and LTL is the only Indian show I watch.  I got hooked to LTL when Colors was being promoted in USA and my cable company gave Colors for free for about a month.  In this 1 month (Feb 2010) I completely got hooked to LTL.  I still remember the first episode I watched - it was the one when Nakku and family came to the PN.  The scene where  AS asks Nakku her name and Dutta is also looking at Nakku.  Something about that scene made me so interested that after the 1 month promotional period I called the cable company and subscribed to the whole Hindi mega package (as Colors only comes with the whole package).  My friends laugh at me as I am paying a lot just to watch 1 show but for me it is definitely worth it.

I was also a silent reader of the forum till the June episode when Dutta freed Nakku from his clutches.  That episode made me cry and made me so mad that I joined the forum to vent. LOLLOL  And now after 6 months I am also hooked to the forum.LOL

I truely hope that the LTL team continues to amaze us and entertain us for several more years. 

Edited by ltl_fan - 22 December 2010 at 3:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsnotsorrytulsivirani2012Anu-Reddy

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ltl_fanAnu-Reddy

Go to top