Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 13)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
thanks so much mussy ... u dont know how relieved and happy i am ...thanks a tonnHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

thanks so much mussy ... u dont know how relieved and happy i am ...thanks a tonnHug

This show our Voice did work !!!!!!! Keep giving feedback guys....MR will stay in the show n let's enjoy the show now :) Get relax n cheer up .........Watch LTL passionately Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duskPrincess_Priya1stranger2rose

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi friends

Its  an article on the competitor site  that alot has been written about him like being arrogant, disrespectful n etc etc.But Yash chauhan Director rubbish the rumors n says " Its not true. he is very simple person n he is on time n he leaves when he is asked too n media should have asked him before writing anything like this"

MR says he is v much in the show. These are just rumours. He does not know who is doing this but he is definitely  concentrating on his work and such thing doesn't affect him "

Director Yash Chauhan is unhappy as he said he was not asked before the info was fed to everyone. he said " Mishal comes on time , he stays till he is asked to.. he is not tantrum king but v simple guy . he also said he was working with me on last night . he is on the sets now n not leaving at all . he is punctual n director added he is working with him since 3 months n things r going nice b/w them.

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohra said he does not know about the things happening on the sets as Dutta's and his sequences r moving seperately. He shot  with him for an hour n things were fine. He said he is v cordial to his Junior staff n colleagues..

Guys chill ! finally air is clear........MR is very much in the show

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:15am

Thanks for the info...........see i told u Mishu cn't leave ltl...................Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshedstranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ sheeba ...absolutely ...humaari guru maiya kuch kahein aur woh na ho ...not possible

duskmussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

I wonder how few serials go on and on for years together without any essence left in them.. and with no problems whatsoever..
but LTL has always been hanging on the edge since the time it started.. always leaving us all stressed  out.. more than the actors themselves..LOL

well from yesterday i too have been in this strange mood where i was not able to watch yesterday's episode with the same enthusiasm.. something was missing..
was the purpose of  these rumours and news was to dampen the spirits of viewers and pull them away from LTL ?
even if they start clearing all the loose ends, it would definitely take some time [not possible in 3 months time what with the pace of LTL..]
hoping that they would do this convincingly without  running through it and then ending abruptly.. and also hope Mishal will stay on till then.Smile

Same sentiments here! Inspite of Knowing Everything in detail and knowing He is not leaving Till the show is on Air.. I was not feeling comfortable.. Mainly because of how these rumors have shaped up.. but thank GOD now that the DIRECTOR of the Show FINALLY spoke up on his behalf! That was all i wanted ... A public DECLARATION by someone ELSE!  I do hope that The Channel also takes part in this issue and also side with MR .. 

As of now Im feeling much better! Tanks to mussy for Sharing it with us... and Thanks a ton for the Director for showing the CLEAR picture to the PUBLIC.. 

I DO hope that INDYA.com do Copy this ARTICLE as well Tongue  this is a BIG TAMACHAA TO the those birdies :D 

Feeling much better now !  Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-duskmussy.jamshedsub_rosaNelsSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by -Roopa-

I wonder how few serials go on and on for years together without any essence left in them.. and with no problems whatsoever..
but LTL has always been hanging on the edge since the time it started.. always leaving us all stressed  out.. more than the actors themselves..LOL

well from yesterday i too have been in this strange mood where i was not able to watch yesterday's episode with the same enthusiasm.. something was missing..
was the purpose of  these rumours and news was to dampen the spirits of viewers and pull them away from LTL ?
even if they start clearing all the loose ends, it would definitely take some time [not possible in 3 months time what with the pace of LTL..]
hoping that they would do this convincingly without  running through it and then ending abruptly.. and also hope Mishal will stay on till then.Smile

Same sentiments here! Inspite of Knowing Everything in detail and knowing He is not leaving Till the show is on Air.. I was not feeling comfortable.. Mainly because of how these rumors have shaped up.. but thank GOD now that the DIRECTOR of the Show FINALLY spoke up on his behalf! That was all i wanted ... A public DECLARATION by someone ELSE!  I do hope that The Channel also takes part in this issue and also side with MR .. 

As of now Im feeling much better! Tanks to mussy for Sharing it with us... and Thanks a ton for the Director for showing the CLEAR picture to the PUBLIC.. 

I DO hope that INDYA.com do Copy this ARTICLE as well Tongue  this is a BIG TAMACHAA TO the those birdies :D 

Feeling much better now !  Smile 

I second u both...
Even after knowing that he is not leaving the show...i was feeling disturbed....could not enjoy the episode...coz the way these rumors were spread all over....
And the little birdies were coming from everywhere with their piece of news...
Now that the director and MR himself have clarified that these are just rumors....i feel good.....*sigh*..

Thanks Mussy..and everyone for sharing this news...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-duskmussy.jamshedImmaculateDreamstranger2rose

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the new mussy happy x-mas and happy new year i am going to take a break cu in next year Smile

duskmussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@ Bushy

Even im now relieved! finally someone from the TEAM spoke up specially the Director himself ..... aah!  
I will frame these words and watch them for a whole week LOL  

"There is nothing of that sort happening on the sets as it was reported yesterday. No one even felt the need to come and ask me before they fed the information to everyone. Mishal comes on time on the sets; he stays there till he is asked to. He does not throw tantrums; he is a very simple guy." So isn't Mishal walking out of the show? "He was working with me last night. He is on the sets even now so he is not leaving. He is always sharp on time. I have been on the sets since the last three months and things are very nice between us."

@ underlined

That was the best part!Embarrassed 

that was such a sigh of relief!  now this should bring all those rumors to an end ... and the atmosphere will again become tidy ...

Thank u mussy!! thank u TC and thank U Yash JEE!

a HUG of celebration Hug 

Edited by SAraW - 22 December 2010 at 2:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosaduskNelsSanely_Insane

Go to top