Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 12)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing his reply..Smile

Mishal had told in an interview that he is waiting for the good movie offers to come by..so sooner or later his next destination would be movies.. but really appreciate his hard work and his successfull portrayal of dutta on the small screen..
few months can be any no.. and if he has not got any offers as yet it would definitely take some time..hope and wish that he gets a good offer which would do full justice to his talent..
but whatever it is when this character of dutta has earned him such a good name, fame and huge fan base his preference surely would be to give his all to the role and be there till the end of the serial..
i for once don't want to think much about this..it would take away the fun of watching the present track which is going forward superbly..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sasha_1sub_rosaduskbfunofbb123

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@In bold: My feelings exactly! If MR quits or LTL winds up then I am fine as long as fans are respected and the show gets a decent burial(like Bidaai got in the end though it was dragged). I am sure he wont leave the LTL team in an unprofessional manner. I am also for seeing MR on big screen as long as he gets projects worth him. But till anything else happens I dont want to think too much abt the rumours but just enjoy the show.

A month ago We all were discussing abt how much is lef to be shown to carry on the show for another year.. and now these wonderful rumors have made us to think abt the show coming to an end soon.. and we have actually prepared our selves for that even..  hmm .. 

There wasn't anything lef tin Bidaai .. If LTL is abt to end in a three months time then they better start clearing up the loose ends..  but by the look of how things moving now .. i dont think they are thinking in that direction at all which might complicate things more! and i dont want them to End the show just LIKE that!  we have waited enough! Dutta is important to us .. but so is the Story..  

ok.. this whole thing is only dampening my spirits .. I CANT watch the show with this frame of MIND! W*H!

Sara, stop thinking about these issues....Dutta and the show are going strong at the moment....let's just concentrate on that! There's no use speculating about what might happen to the show 3/4/5/6...months later!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsivirani2012Crystal29sasha_1duskbfunofbb123ImmaculateDream

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing :) Well, we will never know what might come our way in a few months' time....we can't we sure about anything...so let's not worry about the future as it has now been confirmed by multiple sources that MR is very much with LTL for now. And if they are planning to give the show a proper and timely ending....and MR eventually gets into movies...I'll be very happy!

Exactly my thoughts!Smile

Chalo, at least we got to know that he'll never ditch LTL for any SP showLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sasha_1duskbfunofbb123shonapinky

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@In bold: My feelings exactly! If MR quits or LTL winds up then I am fine as long as fans are respected and the show gets a decent burial(like Bidaai got in the end though it was dragged). I am sure he wont leave the LTL team in an unprofessional manner. I am also for seeing MR on big screen as long as he gets projects worth him. But till anything else happens I dont want to think too much abt the rumours but just enjoy the show.

A month ago We all were discussing abt how much is lef to be shown to carry on the show for another year.. and now these wonderful rumors have made us to think abt the show coming to an end soon.. and we have actually prepared our selves for that even..  hmm .. 

There wasn't anything lef tin Bidaai .. If LTL is abt to end in a three months time then they better start clearing up the loose ends..  but by the look of how things moving now .. i dont think they are thinking in that direction at all which might complicate things more! and i dont want them to End the show just LIKE that!  we have waited enough! Dutta is important to us .. but so is the Story..  

ok.. this whole thing is only dampening my spirits .. I CANT watch the show with this frame of MIND! W*H!

I wonder how few serials go on and on for years together without any essence left in them.. and with no problems whatsoever..
but LTL has always been hanging on the edge since the time it started.. always leaving us all stressed  out.. more than the actors themselves..LOL

well from yesterday i too have been in this strange mood where i was not able to watch yesterday's episode with the same enthusiasm.. something was missing..
was the purpose of  these rumours and news was to dampen the spirits of viewers and pull them away from LTL ?
even if they start clearing all the loose ends, it would definitely take some time [not possible in 3 months time what with the pace of LTL..]
hoping that they would do this convincingly without  running through it and then ending abruptly.. and also hope Mishal will stay on till then.Smile

Crystal29sasha_1sub_rosaduskbfunofbb123MrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hi friends

Its  an article on the competitor site  that alot has been written about him like being arrogant, disrespectful n etc etc.But Yash chauhan Director rubbish the rumors n says " Its not true. he is very simple person n he is on time n he leaves when he is asked too n media should have asked him before writing anything like this"

MR says he is v much in the show. These are just rumours. He does not know who is doing this but he is definitely  concentrating on his work and such thing doesn't affect him "

Director Yash Chauhan is unhappy as he said he was not asked before the info was fed to everyone. he said " Mishal comes on time , he stays till he is asked to.. he is not tantrum king but v simple guy . he also said he was working with me on last night . he is on the sets now n not leaving at all . he is punctual n director added he is working with him since 3 months n things r going nice b/w them.

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohra said he does not know about the things happening on the sets as Dutta's and his sequences r moving seperately. He shot  with him for an hour n things were fine. He said he is v cordial to his Junior staff n colleagues..

Guys chill ! finally air is clear........MR is very much in the show

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:15am

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:21am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalidikuloloshan2430mahalaxmikchitrakshgeetsihuChaudhrytmCrystal29-Roopa-sasha_1-Fivr-duskdivy609sub_rosabfunofbb123-Carrie-NelsImmaculateDreamPrincess_Priya1--khushi--Sanely_Insanekhushixstranger2rose-Huma-AreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@Roopa....bang on! We have been worrying ourselves crazy over LTL since the very beginning....perhaps because we saw something rare in the show and in the leading man....something that was too good to be trueLOL Hence the insecurity! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1Crystal29-Roopa-duskbfunofbb123ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged

@Roopa....bang on! We have been worrying ourselves crazy over LTL since the very beginning....perhaps because we saw something rare in the show and in the leading man....something that was too good to be trueLOL Hence the insecurity! 

Exactly.. after i have started to watch LTL i have not been able to enjoy any other serial.. LTL is a rare story which is handled by the whole team amazingly.. and it has become close to our hearts.. so when it ends there definitely will be a huge void..
but chalo right now as i said.. don't want to think about it.. jab wo time aayega tho sochenge..
right now i am happy by the article.. finally words coming from the man himself, the director.. with whom it was rumoured that Mishal was having a problem..and the director has such a good opinion on him..Smile lets enjoy the show..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sasha_1sub_rosaduskbfunofbb123ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Exactly.. after i have started to watch LTL i have not been able to enjoy any other serial.. LTL is a rare story which is handled by the whole team amazingly.. and it has become close to our hearts.. so when it ends there definitely will be a huge void..
but chalo right now as i said.. don't want to think about it.. jab wo time aayega tho sochenge..
right now i am happy by the article.. finally words coming from the man himself, the director.. with whom it was rumoured that Mishal was having a problem..and the director has such a good opinion on him..Smile lets enjoy the show..Smile

Yes...even I don't want to worry any more and for once just enjoy the show! Otherwise, my head will turn grey till the time the show finally wraps upLOL

-Roopa-Crystal29sasha_1bfunofbb123duskImmaculateDream

Go to top