Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1 (Page 11)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hey..colors is a channel that never worked wid replacements so i think..the show will end on a happy note in a few months i m ok wid that...but is that really mishaal...WOW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

hey..colors is a channel that never worked wid replacements so i think..the show will end on a happy note in a few months i m ok wid that...but is that really mishaal...WOW.

May be they take leap like NAIDL LOLLOLLOLLOL I am not happy.............its could be Anurag Basu to take Mishal for movie?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing :) Well, we will never know what might come our way in a few months' time....we can't we sure about anything...so let's not worry about the future as it has now been confirmed by multiple sources that MR is very much with LTL for now. And if they are planning to give the show a proper and timely ending....and MR eventually gets into movies...I'll be very happy!

Exactly my thoughts!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaduskbfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I concur...I too don't think that there is something up his sleeve but it basically implies that he has ACTIVELY started giving this aspect a thought....He has now established himself, he has an ardent fan base and he has already become a name to reckon with!! So, Logically the next step an actor takes,while he is still in his prime is to jump for movies....The balls would start rolling and it takes time to reach the stage where u finally put the dots on the movie contract!!!....Hence, the months remark!!

Exactly my thoughts! 

He might be giving it a thought .. but nothing of that sort is being discussed at his work place.. PH and Channel both are keen on continuing the show ... and MR is not among those who Leave their show in the middle .. and I have heard that He is Very passionate towards his work .. his rapport with the team is excellent and very satisfying with the production house... so, We better stop worrying over this issue... every actor goes through this phase.. MR is no exception .. Smile

duskbfunofbb123

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
lucky u............oh mishu aapko dekhna hai............BaS.......chahey movie ho ya show...........HUMMEIN SIRF APK DEEDR CHHIYE!..............Hug

duskbfunofbb123

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen Ermm 

Thanks for sharing though Embarrassed x

I concur...I too don't think that there is something up his sleeve but it basically implies that he has ACTIVELY started giving this aspect a thought....He has now established himself, he has an ardent fan base and he has already become a name to reckon with!! So, Logically the next step an actor takes,while he is still in his prime is to jump for movies....The balls would start rolling and it takes time to reach the stage where u finally put the dots on the movie contract!!!....Hence, the months remark!!

Exactly, and the fact that he isn't deciding to leave immediately but after a few months shows how dedicated he is to LTL and how he won't just leave and drop everybody in the deep end.

One thing about Rajeev Khandelwal, and I'm not comparing him to MR, but one thing I liked was how he walked out of KTH before letting his character get totally ruined, which it inevitably did. At some point in most TV shows, it happens, they go downhill, therefore I always feel it's better to end at a suitable time, than drag it endlessly with rubbish tracks (What happened afterwards to RK I shall avoid LOL That's the dreading point of leaving TV and going for films!).

Anyway, I wish MR the best, hope his dreams get fulfiulled, I would love to watch him in movies- as long as they are of his worth, and showcase his talents to the full. x

@In bold: My feelings exactly! If MR quits or LTL winds up then I am fine as long as fans are respected and the show gets a decent burial(like Bidaai got in the end though it was dragged). I am sure he wont leave the LTL team in an unprofessional manner. I am also for seeing MR on big screen as long as he gets projects worth him. But till anything else happens I dont want to think too much abt the rumours but just enjoy the show.

sub_rosaduskbfunofbb123

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information dusky he is not leaving LTL that the great news and he is trying for movie i pray to the god to get chance in a movie as soon as possible he is very good actor the film industry should not miss a such actor like him. 

duskbfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@In bold: My feelings exactly! If MR quits or LTL winds up then I am fine as long as fans are respected and the show gets a decent burial(like Bidaai got in the end though it was dragged). I am sure he wont leave the LTL team in an unprofessional manner. I am also for seeing MR on big screen as long as he gets projects worth him. But till anything else happens I dont want to think too much abt the rumours but just enjoy the show.

A month ago We all were discussing abt how much is lef to be shown to carry on the show for another year.. and now these wonderful rumors have made us to think abt the show coming to an end soon.. and we have actually prepared our selves for that even..  hmm .. 

There wasn't anything lef tin Bidaai .. If LTL is abt to end in a three months time then they better start clearing up the loose ends..  but by the look of how things moving now .. i dont think they are thinking in that direction at all which might complicate things more! and i dont want them to End the show just LIKE that!  we have waited enough! Dutta is important to us .. but so is the Story..  

ok.. this whole thing is only dampening my spirits .. I CANT watch the show with this frame of MIND! W*H!

duskbfunofbb123MrsKhan

Go to top