Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

today's sbb and sbs spoke about this rumour of him being taken out of the show, sbb were better they said it was a sazish to take him out and sbs just said it was his bad behaviour on sets once again sbs always put actors in bad light that show is rubbish they never show ltl so why give us news on rubbish rumours😑

SBs shd read the news frst dat director hmself has cleard dat hez well behaved.... dse TV reporters r getting very careless regardng the news πŸ˜‘
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks to dusk & Mussy for sharing.

Enough of thinking on these rumors. I am going to get back to thinking about the show, enjoy the epis and Tasha story. 

Am just amazed how one small news of Mishal throwing tantrums can blow up to the level of him leaving the show. Really appreciate the professionals/actors who work sincerely and honestly even when media/unethical people target them all the time. This for sure is a very difficult profession to be in.  If anyone writes stuff like this about me, even though they are lies, I would hide in my house for months and not come out. Hats off to the actors/team/director who are still giving their best in spite of all these rumors.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Hi friends

Its  an article on the competitor site  that alot has been written about him like being arrogant, disrespectful n etc etc.But Yash chauhan Director rubbish the rumors n says " Its not true. he is very simple person n he is on time n he leaves when he is asked too n media should have asked him before writing anything like this"

MR says he is v much in the show. These are just rumours. He does not know who is doing this but he is definitely  concentrating on his work and such thing doesn't affect him "

Director Yash Chauhan is unhappy as he said he was not asked before the info was fed to everyone. he said " Mishal comes on time , he stays till he is asked to.. he is not tantrum king but v simple guy . he also said he was working with me on last night . he is on the sets now n not leaving at all . he is punctual n director added he is working with him since 3 months n things r going nice b/w them.

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohra said he does not know about the things happening on the sets as Dutta's and his sequences r moving seperately. He shot  with him for an hour n things were fine. He said he is v cordial to his Junior staff n colleagues..

Guys chill ! finally air is clear........MR is very much in the show

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:15am

Ahhh thank you for this!

As for the rest, I guess it's expected that movies is MR's next goal....but LTL still has atleast 6 months of storyline left in my opinion so let's see how this goes....I would like the show to have a proper culmination....

Anyways, this deffo is a good piece of news given the crap that has been circulating since the past few days.....so anyways, I guess we should enjoy the show for now and focus more on the characters.
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, this is honestly crazy. Like everyone has said, it's very obviously a well-orchestrated plan by certain parties to malign MR. The news is spreading like wildfire. Hopefully, this too shall pass.

Though on the bright side, MR has certainly arrived. If he were a nobody, noone would waste a nano second on him. 😊 He makes newz like no one else does.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just came here to inform U all.. that Mishal will Soon Speak to his FANs. and will make a Public declaration VERY Soon.. 

He is Not going anywhere and yesterday he came to OUr forum .. read all REplies.. :-) he got very emotional and was touched by the Responses .. πŸ˜Š 

and also .. He conveyed a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUG to all of YOU! .. πŸ€—
😊
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Just came here to inform U all.. that Mishal will Soon Speak to his FANs. and will make a Public declaration VERY Soon.. 

He is Not going anywhere and yesterday he came to OUr forum .. read all REplies.. :-) he got very emotional and was touched by the Responses .. πŸ˜Š 

😊

Thanks for the info Sara!

Good that he knows how much we appreciate his work! All the best to him.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😊

wow..............Thanks SaraW
BIG HUG TO MISHAL RAHEJA πŸ€—AND YOU πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wow :) We r so happy he visited our forum...............YippeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
droopy_asleep thumbnail

😊

A huge hug to you Sara, I think you were always very positive about this and kept us all in good spirits. I really appreciate that!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

A huge hug to you Sara, I think you were always very positive about this and kept us all in good spirits. I really appreciate that!

*hugs back*   Thank u so much for saying that....Being a part of this family it was my responsibility to keep u all positive Specially when things were shown in a Very wrong Manner through those articles.. Im glad we all are able to come out of that rough phase .. Everything is Fine now.. :-) 

be Optimistic.

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😊

What a news Sara! I don't believe that MR really visited the forum 😲? OMG! Thank you so much!!!!
But you have always been a reliable source ... so I know this is true 😳.

Kahin woh tum hi toh nahi ho na? Mujhe tum par kaphi sahq hai ki tum kahin khud MR toh nahi? πŸ€”
Edited by Nels - 13 years ago