Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

A month ago We all were discussing abt how much is lef to be shown to carry on the show for another year.. and now these wonderful rumors have made us to think abt the show coming to an end soon.. and we have actually prepared our selves for that even..  hmm .. 

There wasn't anything lef tin Bidaai .. If LTL is abt to end in a three months time then they better start clearing up the loose ends..  but by the look of how things moving now .. i dont think they are thinking in that direction at all which might complicate things more! and i dont want them to End the show just LIKE that!  we have waited enough! Dutta is important to us .. but so is the Story..  

ok.. this whole thing is only dampening my spirits .. I CANT watch the show with this frame of MIND! W*H!

I wonder how few serials go on and on for years together without any essence left in them.. and with no problems whatsoever..
but LTL has always been hanging on the edge since the time it started.. always leaving us all stressed  out.. more than the actors themselves..πŸ˜†

well from yesterday i too have been in this strange mood where i was not able to watch yesterday's episode with the same enthusiasm.. something was missing..
was the purpose of  these rumours and news was to dampen the spirits of viewers and pull them away from LTL ?
even if they start clearing all the loose ends, it would definitely take some time [not possible in 3 months time what with the pace of LTL..]
hoping that they would do this convincingly without  running through it and then ending abruptly.. and also hope Mishal will stay on till then.😊

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends

Its  an article on the competitor site  that alot has been written about him like being arrogant, disrespectful n etc etc.But Yash chauhan Director rubbish the rumors n says " Its not true. he is very simple person n he is on time n he leaves when he is asked too n media should have asked him before writing anything like this"

MR says he is v much in the show. These are just rumours. He does not know who is doing this but he is definitely  concentrating on his work and such thing doesn't affect him "

Director Yash Chauhan is unhappy as he said he was not asked before the info was fed to everyone. he said " Mishal comes on time , he stays till he is asked to.. he is not tantrum king but v simple guy . he also said he was working with me on last night . he is on the sets now n not leaving at all . he is punctual n director added he is working with him since 3 months n things r going nice b/w them.

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohra said he does not know about the things happening on the sets as Dutta's and his sequences r moving seperately. He shot  with him for an hour n things were fine. He said he is v cordial to his Junior staff n colleagues..

Guys chill ! finally air is clear........MR is very much in the show

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:15am

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Roopa....bang on! We have been worrying ourselves crazy over LTL since the very beginning....perhaps because we saw something rare in the show and in the leading man....something that was too good to be trueπŸ˜† Hence the insecurity! 
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Roopa....bang on! We have been worrying ourselves crazy over LTL since the very beginning....perhaps because we saw something rare in the show and in the leading man....something that was too good to be trueπŸ˜† Hence the insecurity! 

Exactly.. after i have started to watch LTL i have not been able to enjoy any other serial.. LTL is a rare story which is handled by the whole team amazingly.. and it has become close to our hearts.. so when it ends there definitely will be a huge void..
but chalo right now as i said.. don't want to think about it.. jab wo time aayega tho sochenge..
right now i am happy by the article.. finally words coming from the man himself, the director.. with whom it was rumoured that Mishal was having a problem..and the director has such a good opinion on him..😊 lets enjoy the show..😊

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Exactly.. after i have started to watch LTL i have not been able to enjoy any other serial.. LTL is a rare story which is handled by the whole team amazingly.. and it has become close to our hearts.. so when it ends there definitely will be a huge void..
but chalo right now as i said.. don't want to think about it.. jab wo time aayega tho sochenge..
right now i am happy by the article.. finally words coming from the man himself, the director.. with whom it was rumoured that Mishal was having a problem..and the director has such a good opinion on him..😊 lets enjoy the show..😊

Yes...even I don't want to worry any more and for once just enjoy the show! Otherwise, my head will turn grey till the time the show finally wraps upπŸ˜†
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much mussy ... u dont know how relieved and happy i am ...thanks a tonnπŸ€—
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

thanks so much mussy ... u dont know how relieved and happy i am ...thanks a tonnπŸ€—

This show our Voice did work !!!!!!! Keep giving feedback guys....MR will stay in the show n let's enjoy the show now :) Get relax n cheer up .........Watch LTL passionately πŸ˜ƒ
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Hi friends

Its  an article on the competitor site  that alot has been written about him like being arrogant, disrespectful n etc etc.But Yash chauhan Director rubbish the rumors n says " Its not true. he is very simple person n he is on time n he leaves when he is asked too n media should have asked him before writing anything like this"

MR says he is v much in the show. These are just rumours. He does not know who is doing this but he is definitely  concentrating on his work and such thing doesn't affect him "

Director Yash Chauhan is unhappy as he said he was not asked before the info was fed to everyone. he said " Mishal comes on time , he stays till he is asked to.. he is not tantrum king but v simple guy . he also said he was working with me on last night . he is on the sets now n not leaving at all . he is punctual n director added he is working with him since 3 months n things r going nice b/w them.

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohra said he does not know about the things happening on the sets as Dutta's and his sequences r moving seperately. He shot  with him for an hour n things were fine. He said he is v cordial to his Junior staff n colleagues..

Guys chill ! finally air is clear........MR is very much in the show

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 December 2010 at 1:15am

Thanks for the info...........see i told u Mishu cn't leave ltl...................πŸ˜‰
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ sheeba ...absolutely ...humaari guru maiya kuch kahein aur woh na ho ...not possible