Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thx Nimmo! This would calm the forum....but his movies bit is raising eyebrows here!! 🤣

Guys, Right now, even PH is not thinking about ending the show, why are we talking about it...Enjoy the show, till it is on ur screen!!

I would be glad to remember the show for its quality while it lasted....Not to drag on just because it has to be dragged!!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I still think ... we support him ..those articles are iritating . .. I suprised he so cool abt it .. he does not seem to be the hot tempered guy he sd he is ... But I like the reply ..

Guys if he geting a better opp ...it good for him 

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gp00

Something's definitely up, especially with Mishal's confession about being around for a FEW MONTHS.

Either he's got another opportunity or he's had enough.

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen 🤔 

Thanks for sharing though 😳 x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Thx Nimmo! This would calm the forum....but his movies bit is raising eyebrows here!! 🤣

Guys, Right now, even PH is not thinking about ending the show, why are we talking about it...Enjoy the show, till it is on ur screen!!

I would be glad to remember the show for its quality while it lasted....Not to drag on just because it has to be dragged!!

my pleasure ðŸ˜ƒ i knw the show is not goin to end soon but if dre wont be mishal dan i guess endng it wd b better  but for now em relaxd nd happy ðŸ˜ƒ
dusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

I still think ... we support him ..those articles are iritating . .. I suprised he so cool abt it .. he does not seem to be the hot tempered guy he sd he is ... But I like the reply ..

Guys if he geting a better opp ...it good for him 

yea we shd support hm hez not leaving is a gud news but we cant forget dat bloody rumourz ðŸ˜¡ we wd protest ðŸ˜† nd support ðŸ˜³
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...🤔
dusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I don't think he's had enough, surely a role like Dutta's is not worth walking away from unless something really big is waiting for you. The fact that he has asked the question of whether we want to see him in movies points to the latter. It was clear right from the start, even before he took up LTL that he wanted to do films, he has never let go of this dream, so I don't know what's going to happen 🤔 

Thanks for sharing though 😳 x

i hope wateva goin to happen wd b gud for all of us ðŸ˜³
ur welkum ðŸ˜Š
dusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

PS said in his reply to Sarah that Naku is a maid from a basti...that is important to the story..

I seriously hope they dont plan to make naku go back to her basti for a while after MR leaves and then bring is some other actor to play dutta after a while...🤔

naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† i wz thnkng the same but cd not dare to wrie cz not in the position to accept dat story is about nakusha not dutta  nd yea dre can b chances for dat ðŸ˜•
dusk thumbnail
i likd ur post dint knew whether to like r post the name ðŸ˜†