All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1

Posted: 13 years ago
**VB Note**: Guys, I've compiled a list below of all the different threads with different articles, "replies" and "letters/petitions" that have been exchanged with respect to MR's alleged exit. Lets continue all discussion about MR's alleged "tantrums and exit from the show" in this thread. If we keep it all in the same place, it will be easier to collaborate and catch up on the current developments. Otherwise the information is too scattered.  Thank you guys!

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz em so so so so mch happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ r i can say it party tyme for me πŸ˜ƒ mishal raheja replied me *faints* *again cum to senses to tell the story* πŸ˜† ohk we guyz wre so mch depressd on hearing dat mishal gonna leave LTL so i msgd hm on fb
Hey Mishal today we jst go through the news that you are going to leave laagi tujhse lagan and this news have actually shattered all ur fans including me :'( to be very honest I watch LTL jst for you, you are such a brilliant actor and ur chemistry with ur co-star is mindblowing and if you would leave the show we would actually stop watching laagi tujhse lagan :( so please please please dont leave LTL & in case this news is false so plz do rply & let us knw so that we can enjoy the current track of the show instead of crying and being sad 
HOPE YOU WOULD REPLY & CLEAR OUR CONFUSION :D
Regards,
dusk
and he replied and cleared all confusionz πŸ˜ƒ
mishal: not true :) I'm gonna do it for a few more months... but then I will leave ! don't u want to see me in movies?
So it meanz hez not leaving right now πŸ˜ƒ but wd leave for his movies  r may b LTL gonna end wid in few months  but the main thing is hez not going to leave 
so cheerup girls πŸ₯³
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
wow 4 real he replied...😲...thats awesum...πŸ˜›...
a few months...πŸ˜•...hope LTL ends...n he dnt leave b4 the end...as i wnt b able 2 force myself 2 watch...😳...
o n yupz im dying 2 see the films yay...πŸ₯³...

Thanks for sharing dusk...hmmm leaving in few months......so does LTL end or a replacementπŸ˜• but fo rthe time being I m happy seeing him as DSP....
Originally posted by jani-yeh

wow 4 real he replied...😲...thats awesum...πŸ˜›...
a few months...πŸ˜•...hope LTL ends...n he dnt leave b4 the end...as i wnt b able 2 force myself 2 watch...😳...
o n yupz im dying 2 see the films yay...πŸ₯³...

yea sachi wala reply u can see ma wide smile πŸ˜ƒ yea i guess LTL gonna end in few monthz πŸ˜•
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dusk...hmmm leaving in few months......so does LTL end or a replacementπŸ˜• but fo rthe time being I m happy seeing him as DSP....
I dont want any replacements  it wd b better to end by unitng TASHA πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh thanks Nimmo... that's great..!!
Thank god.. mayb in a few months LTL will wrap up or something..
But Yaay for now..!!
Mishal in movies? Why am I having such a hard time imagining him dancing around with heroines in the song videos?..🀣
Originally posted by dusk

I dont want any replacements  it wd b better to end by unitng TASHA πŸ˜ƒ

yeah Tasha uniting n offcourse before the show ends we have some romance as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†otherwise I will not spare the CV'sπŸ˜†
I would rather c them end the show in a few months..😊...this way no drag fest....the story will move at a nice pace and no more MUs..🀒

will miss it a lot though..😭
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dusk

yea sachi wala reply u can see ma wide smile πŸ˜ƒ yea i guess LTL gonna end in few monthz πŸ˜•

awwww bless...so nice of him 2 reply...
if ur sending a reply...say we cnt w8 4 the films...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

hmmm im not sure i lyk the idea...but wen MR leaves LTL will finish 4 me nhow...😳...