India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussions abt MR's Exit HERE | VB Note Pg.1

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
**VB Note**: Guys, I've compiled a list below of all the different threads with different articles, "replies" and "letters/petitions" that have been exchanged with respect to MR's alleged exit. Lets continue all discussion about MR's alleged "tantrums and exit from the show" in this thread. If we keep it all in the same place, it will be easier to collaborate and catch up on the current developments. Otherwise the information is too scattered.  Thank you guys!

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz em so so so so mch happy Big smileBig smile r i can say it party tyme for me Big smile mishal raheja replied me *faints* *again cum to senses to tell the story* LOL ohk we guyz wre so mch depressd on hearing dat mishal gonna leave LTL so i msgd hm on fb
Hey Mishal today we jst go through the news that you are going to leave laagi tujhse lagan and this news have actually shattered all ur fans including me :'( to be very honest I watch LTL jst for you, you are such a brilliant actor and ur chemistry with ur co-star is mindblowing and if you would leave the show we would actually stop watching laagi tujhse lagan :( so please please please dont leave LTL & in case this news is false so plz do rply & let us knw so that we can enjoy the current track of the show instead of crying and being sad 
HOPE YOU WOULD REPLY & CLEAR OUR CONFUSION :D
Regards,
dusk
and he replied and cleared all confusionz Big smile
mishal: not true :) I'm gonna do it for a few more months... but then I will leave ! don't u want to see me in movies?
So it meanz hez not leaving right now Big smile but wd leave for his movies Ouch r may b LTL gonna end wid in few months Ouch but the main thing is hez not going to leave 
so cheerup girls Party

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 December 2010 at 1:12am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalipriyarockzdikuloloarchanadamaniadesisistersmaszchitrakshgeetmahalaxmikLaTuLasikkaishakomal_w25VampgirlGooddrayjstmisssmilysasha_1Crystal29prettywomansihuChaudhrytm-Roopa-SonyaBladedivy609Rose_Petalbfunofbb123skavitha08IrikaLovesKMHIshanviiFishfishrama_2010Jyoemussy.jamshedushankitvcblueopalNelsHumaGsuhana19-Carrie-shonapinkySophia21NainaSengal-Ritz---Sia--.SidrameghapartiPrincess_Priya1jani-yehDancingdoll--khushi--khushixstranger2rose-Huma-

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
wow 4 real he replied...Shocked...thats awesum...Tongue...
a few months...Confused...hope LTL ends...n he dnt leave b4 the end...as i wnt b able 2 force myself 2 watch...Embarrassed...
o n yupz im dying 2 see the films yay...Party...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstGooddsasha_1bfunofbb123duskNelsushankitvc

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dusk...hmmm leaving in few months......so does LTL end or a replacementConfused but fo rthe time being I m happy seeing him as DSP....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani-yeh

wow 4 real he replied...Shocked...thats awesum...Tongue...
a few months...Confused...hope LTL ends...n he dnt leave b4 the end...as i wnt b able 2 force myself 2 watch...Embarrassed...
o n yupz im dying 2 see the films yay...Party...

yea sachi wala reply u can see ma wide smile Big smile yea i guess LTL gonna end in few monthz Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123jani-yeh

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dusk...hmmm leaving in few months......so does LTL end or a replacementConfused but fo rthe time being I m happy seeing him as DSP....
I dont want any replacements Ouch it wd b better to end by unitng TASHA Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmaszVampgirlbfunofbb123meghaparti

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Ohh thanks Nimmo... that's great..!!
Thank god.. mayb in a few months LTL will wrap up or something..
But Yaay for now..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstduskbfunofbb123

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Mishal in movies? Why am I having such a hard time imagining him dancing around with heroines in the song videos?..ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122desisistersmaszsikkaisharayjstVampgirlprettywomanduskbfunofbb123NainaSengalHumaGjani-yehDancingdollmeghapartiSanely_Insane

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by meghaparti

I dont want any replacements Ouch it wd b better to end by unitng TASHA Big smile

yeah Tasha uniting n offcourse before the show ends we have some romance as well LOLLOLLOLLOLotherwise I will not spare the CV'sLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstVampgirlGooddmaszduskbfunofbb123

Go to top