mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

YAAR 
yeh show ho gaye kya???? ...
aur tumne vote kaise kiya ye to batao????

This is the link for the voting....at the bottom of the page....rate & in comment section people put their choice....

but it is not the official site......i think
if this program will be on sony to sony ki site pe hona chahiye na...
anyways thanks.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Have they been nominated in any award functions this year ??? I don't see anyone who deserves awards more than these two. Individually they are great actors, they are able to perform every emotion to the T, they could enact a romantic scene, be it passionate or cute, they could even enact a comedy scene without breaking out of their character, yet they are not getting the recognition they deserve. Why the hell is that?

Geet is one of the popular shows around, there is no reason for it not to be nominated. It has one of the best Creative Team, and the Actors are doing a fine job in portraying their characters, be it Maan, Geet, or even Sasha, Tasha, Adi. It's high time they get accolades for their performance.

Absoluv

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Have they been nominated in any award functions this year ??? I don't see anyone who deserves awards more than these two. Individually they are great actors, they are able to perform every emotion to the T, they could enact a romantic scene, be it passionate or cute, they could even enact a comedy scene without breaking out of their character, yet they are not getting the recognition they deserve. Why the hell is that?

Geet is one of the popular shows around, there is no reason for it not to be nominated. It has one of the best Creative Team, and the Actors are doing a fine job in portraying their characters, be it Maan, Geet, or even Sasha, Tasha, Adi. It's high time they get accolades for their performance.
yes ur right in ur pov...
but i read in fb that TRP is the fact that work on these awards......Confused
they only choose the first 10 shows that hav high trp....
the shows in zee & star plus hav a really high trp like 3-3.5
where as geet has only 0.7 -1.2Ouch
if geet has to be in these shows....trp has to be risen....Angry
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Totally agree with u dear...pata nahi logo ki akal ko kya ho gaya hai ??? Angry

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
yes guys.....lets do sumthing......lets tell da world wht MAANEET r nd wht is their sizzlin chemistry.....Lets start a mssion guyz....wht sya!!!!! 

Absoluv

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Thanx guys for replying...very true that trps do matter BUT yaar look at the jodis nominated:

Nahar-Saloni - Saat Phere, Zee

Hiten-Gauri -- Kutumb--- Sony

Apurva- Mona -- Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi ----Sony

I mean maana ki apne time mein these serials were hit BUT they r sooooooo looonnnnggggg GONNNE....and those jodis never even shared the kind of chemistry that Gurmeet-Drashti share...

I think I'm gonna write email to Vijay Bhatter & ask him if there is something that v ONLINE audience can do to let the trp counters know what is the BEST today ???

I mean the old jodis were appreciated but their time has gone....I mean come on ....appreciate the present jodis who r working so hard to entertain us all....

Lets c...If Vijay can help us or not ???Cry

Good Idea Param.........IF can definitely do something to get our Best Jodi some recognition!

Absoluv

geeta1803 Newbie
geeta1803
geeta1803

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
plz do something about it love this show alot 
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i totally agree with ur post, maan and geet deserve the best jodi award but on one point i hv to disagree,u said none of the nominated jodis had the same chem as maneet but i think hiten gauri in kutumb were fantastic, they r magical, they r the only couple who do not need any romantic scenes to show chemistry, let them just stand sise by side and they ooze chemistry,my personal opinion but hien-gauri r a magical couple both on and off screen.

Go to top