Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hota Hai Kya 21 dec

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
LOLyess me backk !LOL

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII friends ! HugOh god i missed u all so much !Hug ….btw my presentation and meetings went ok Embarrassed….thanks for all the best wishesEmbarrassed..was suppose to come back on Sunday but due to snowstorm I came back on Monday evening….its so cold and I still feel sleepy seems like im getting a coldConfused…khair choro lets dive in to HHK….enjoy !Big smile

Big smileYours MadhiaBig smile

Hota Hai Kya ( rooko ji rooko LOLpallu ko pakroLOL)

Hayeeeeeeee ……Day Dreamingaaj ka 2 sec ka tasha scene was superbClap…..kuch aur lamba kardete to kya jaraha tha in tv walo kaa ??AngryLOL.....Ok well….i saw yesterdays epi aswell cause when I wathed today I was like yeh kab kaise kahan kyu huwa ??? ShockedWackoDutta eating breakfast…and also using his head Shockedmashallah LOL….pata chala last epi mein he declaired I HAVE A BRAINShockedmy god chashme-bad-doorLOL…..good good badhai hooParty…..now keep using it faeda uthaoo allah miya ki nemaat ka …!LOL

And what do I see Dutta put nakkus photo in his pocket ?? Shockedwah wah only thing which striked my mind was pori ki pori mera matlab LIVE nakku ko pocket mein …..mera matlab kurtey mein kab rakhey ga ??Confused....humein pehley sey ittela kardena kuch drinks ka intezaam kardongi….!..party sharty karengeyLOL...he was like damn it ...she is my wife she belongs to my pocket only for dutta use …HAIN ????.ShockedCensored....koi mujhey baataye dutta pagal hain ya main ???.....bolo na …..ROFLROFL

Uff time to get back to todays mini mini scene,LOL,first dutta comes and sees madhu and says "mujhey nashtey ki zarorat nahi,,,,,nashtey wali ki zaroraat hain MERIII nashtey wali ….the one who says ji sahib,,,,,bolakey laa..! LOLok he didn't say that but heard this from his heart …I live neighbor with it na ….WinkLOL

Then he sees nakku and thinks…"juice ley ayi….jaisey meri pyaas iss juice sey bharegi….nakku to achi tarha janti hain mujhey gulabi gulabi ahem ahem ka juice pina hain " ShockedCensoredhawwwwwwwwwwwwww Blushingmainey nahi kaha mainey nahi kahan mainey nahi kahan dutta ney kaha dutta ney kahan usey ghorooo naaROFL……main to shareef bachiiiiiiiiROFL……tauba tauba tauba tauba tauba ……LOLLOL

Uff phanka doo…LOL..then he sits down nakku serves….aww what a cute coupleEmbarrassed……they so fit eachother….and look at nakku she was staring straight into duttas garden checking if phulwari was alright Shocked….sab phool theek thaak hain ya nahiii…..and she looked at me and I hide myself !...ShockedROFL

Then BEST part nakku gets stuck…..and dutta thinks ...phass gayi …ladkiLOL…..and how sweetly he took the pallu out ..awwwEmbarrassed…I was in dreamland paradiseLOL……and im sure this will soon happen…where dutta will use this free ka idea ..LOLand grab nakkus pallu and drag her closer and MWAHHH….!TongueLOL...i also must say I thought baji and madhu were very cute together,,,and nicely played by baji ….kya baat kabab mein haddii bana kabab ka jorney wala….!....LOLLOL

I have no prediction only I think dutta will start missing nakku in his room and he might go to check her in her room chori chupey Day Dreaming…we all know he is good at that !Wink...Ok guys that's all I had to say….take care love u all !HeartHug

Picture of the Day: Dutta thinking Yeah yeah u flirt with the chairLOL….mere kurtey mein nahi atka sakti thi palluu….!LOL

http://francobeans.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/rajah.jpg

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliNisha_13Mishifreindnabilamubeenkomal_w25lizdarcyshruti10augustKavitaDRmahalaxmikJia1GooddAbhiAniCrystal29-Roopa-sasha_1rama_2010duskbfunofbb123Wanderbugsub_rosa-Ritz-artikbfuzzyfaceshonapinkySophia21Nelssuhana19-bharti-ushankitvcSanely_Insane--Sia--.Sidrameghapartisana786ajani-yeh-Huma-MrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Madzy, what an awesome picture, I am laughing my head off LOLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Mads...u guys r amazing I must say.....tum log Dutta ke phulwari ko kabhi bhool nahi sakteROFL

-Madzy-

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLOMG madzy tu nae sudhraygi WinkLOL gulabi gulabi juice ROFLROFL and the pic iz awsum ClapStar i hope teri prediction sch niklay Thumbs UpBig smile

-Madzy-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks madz for wonderful HHK
Nakku ke dekhne se pehli hi tu chup gayee LOL thode din aur reh lo kurte mein fir tumhe move out hona padega wahaan se ROFL.....

I have no prediction only I think dutta will start missing nakku in his room and he might go to check her in her room chori chupey 

This seems to be prediction of the day...so many girls want to see dutta seeing nakku chorey chorey in her room LOL...chalo hope it becomes true Tongue

Edited by Sia79 - 21 December 2010 at 4:55pm

-Madzy-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
missed your HHK a lot Madzy. Welcome back. Hug
I want your prediction to come true.
love the pic of the day. Embarrassed

-Madzy-

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
oye hoye, i just pm u about this,,  laa jawab ho madz,Wink i yet haven't seen ystrdaz epi, gosh why couldn't the pallu get stuck in one of his earingsWink,,, dutta would have gotta npulled with it too LOL

ab dutta ke kurte pai teen teen nazrai hai, naaku seema aur madz,,, voting karte hai ke pehle koun ander jaaye gaLOLLOLLOLLOL nam nam nam nam namLOLLOLLOL

-Madzy-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Mads welcome backHugMissed u and ur HHK Wink
i want to ur prediction comes true yaar ....Love the pic like always just perfect ......waiting for tomorrow"s epi ....lets see what happens.... u take care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhanaHugClapThumbs Up

-Madzy-

Go to top