India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Forgive, but don't take back

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think Pia should forgive Kabir, but should not take him back as a boyfriend. Trust and support are the most important elements in a relationship. Kabir did not trust her nor did he supported her when Pia needed him the most. In fact he made false accusation on her.

Sry, if i am disappointing any KaPa fan, but i am entitle to my opinionWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munz.meawHessa85AnamikaSJainLOVE_DMGka7eelaRoyalLEO_Krrish.Jane..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
no reply at all.Cry
sweet104 Senior Member
sweet104
sweet104

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i agree! but mainly coz i think the story should focus on the AbhiYA love story...i think kabir should be there as a good friend for her like Mat in Vampire Diaries....he dated Elena but the relationship never worked but they remained very tight friends with him always supporting her...
i think KaPi should symbolise that ex can be friends Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with Sweets...Although, I think, Kabir is entitled to a proper friendship.. Without any awkward scenes, if you know what I mean? Pia taking Kabir back as a boyfriend would be wrong, just PLAIN wrong.. Now that they have come too far with AbhIya, and Pia knows that she feels strongly for him, she won't want to hurt Kabir and go in a relationship with someone she doesn't even feel for.. That'd be wrong! I'd love them to be friends..Best friends, infact! Just like Jake-Bella..To be there for each other, support each other, help each other, no matter what! I want that bond here. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@ TM: agree with u completely..well infact now Kabir and other frndz also knows that there is something going on betwn AbhYa. and Kabir knew/had a doubt on that before too..I.e. KaPiAb Salsa Dance.. so i dun think he will approach piya for making her gf again..but i m sure kabir as a nice guy will ask for forgiveness and i think they all will be good frndz again. Smile
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i think pia will say we wil just be friends for now , and when everyone digest everything then, and by that time kabir will relize that pia and abay are heads over heels for each other 
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I agree with you there! A relationship is not worth without trust. Piya who is now aware of her feelings for Abhay might take Kabir back as friend but I am sure that she would tell him that she cannot be his Girlfriend anymore.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i so agree with you, Piya shouldn't take him back,  however she should forgive him once he apologize in a proper manner 

Kabir not only mistrusted her, but he also insulted her by calling he names , and he never supported her when she needed him the most, so he definitely doesn't deserves Piya, or to be with a selfless GF like Piya!

moreover Piya should end this whole stupid GF, BF  thingy with Kabir because she doesn't love him at all!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index