Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta & his Attitude , Mashallah !!! (Page 3)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Anu:  You said Mashallah to Dutta and his Attitude.  Well girl I say SubhanAllah to your writing and analysis!!!LOLLOL  Dutta ke nakhre Mashallah to Anu ka qalam Subhanallah
Thanks for taking the time and effort for helping us cheer up.LOL

Maybe it was the channels and media's deliberate plan to give us today's heartache so that when Seema makes her entry and does whatever she has come to do it would seem like a minute heartache compared to what they already put us thru by publishing the bogus articles.ROFL
Oyeeeeeeee yeh kya mein aur subaanallah? ShockedLOL I here thought what a bakwaas post that ppl will throw chappal at me LOL.

I think ur right abt the channel ki conspiracy theory LOL to draw a big line to make seema ka  line seem chota ........wah bhai wah kya plan banadi inn logone LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniltl_fan-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks for the update Anu !!!

Few days back AS was behaving like a pendulum now looks like madhu has become pendulum between tasha LOL.....poor girl have to run here n there between bhaiya and babhi (but glad gadha behaved normally with her in hosh Smile)  really liked the bonding between madhu and nakku
Anu ::  Poor girl , two psycho's , two non-speakers ke beech mein atak gayi LOL. Her face was hilarious when Nakku-Dutta were constantly looking idhar-udhar and her LOL.

Baaji played his part  well poor guy couldn't do anything more LOL
Anu :: His head scratch was hilariousLOL.  Poor guy is trying his best to get his gadha friend fall for Nakku LOL.

Our poor gadha not comfortable when nakku comes close to him ....hayye sharmila don Embarrassed...looks like even non living things start behaving seeing dutta doing nothing to his wife LOL(even they know that ghadha has fallen hard in love LOL)......Dutta didn't hold pallu so chair did the job LOL  ...but the naughty look he gave was so Embarrassed
Anu :: Ya LOL, poor chair had to take Dutta ka place LOL It mustve thought , "This gadha takes so much time to sip a drink from his wife's hand, chalo mein hi pakad letha hoon Nakku ka pallu. Ab Pagal niwas ki hawa kayi hai tho kuch tho karu uske malik keliye" LOLLOL

Kala bechari still cant believe her plan failed so badly ...look at her condition now she need ullu's  advice Shocked ...About chaskar I am sure as soon as he comes to know that kala's dushman is dutta he is gonna changed his mind ...I feel like he is goona be positive in the end Smile
Anu ::I too feel Chaskar isnt as bad as he is made to seem like. He has some good ethics, and some bad. Hope he ditches Kala and she falls flat and gets caught.

Last scene poor gadhe ke sare sapne chaknachhor ho gayee. LOL...bada attitude dikha raha tha le dikha ab .....miss kar diya na biwi ko drive par le jane ka chance ...ayeeinda aisi galti nahi karega ab yeh ....but hope he is waiting for her outside ...Tongue

Anu ::Mujhe kyun lagtha hai ki he is gonna wait, drop her and then ask Baaji to pick her back home because he mentioned that he needs to go somewhere urgently.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamozart66-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Feel better already?Smile Wonderful post! Clap So nice of you dear coming to cheer us in a beemar state.Hug
Me going thru a serious bout of depression after yesterday's bad news & thought my sweetheart  will make me feel better.He did for the first five mins(Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming as always, Kya hoga agar sach mein chale jayenge toh?CryCryCry) but then the entire episode went downhill.Srsly what's with Kaalawati?Angry Does she want Dutta as her money minting puppet or does she want him dead?Confused I am pretty sure this elder sister of D is anything but sisterly.Is she in love with him & cannot bear another woman near him? Noticed the tears in her eyes when D was beating up that joker to save Nakku's honour? She said"Uska pyar meri nafrat se gehra kaise? I'm sure by nafrat she meant her nafrat of Nakku not D. And since she can't have him she wants him dead.Given my mental state I saw most of the episode in mute.Most tiresome really Kaalawati is.D'ohAlready she takes up so much screen time & another uski behen is coming to join her todayDead Can it get more awful?Ouch

Edited by ZubyDutta - 21 December 2010 at 7:05pm

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Anu, you just made my day more interesting!
That Bfast scene is all the more spicy now, thanks to your update.
I am positive, Dutta is either going to drop Naku himself of send his messenger aka Baaji to do the honors :) Loved Naku's stand that she is not going to ask him for anything, he is going to have to come forward and stake his claim now...Love the tussle between them...
Seema - I must admit does look pretty. Lets see how Dutta reacts to her after so many years :) Dutta's reactions are always watch worthy - this time I am hoping for more of a calm reaction than the volcanoes he has produced.

I dont know why but I feel that he is gonna drop and then ask Baaji to pick Nakku back home. But I dont want Baaji to follow his orders LOL, He should instead tell, "Tu sambal apni pathni ko, mein kyun jaou? Ullu ko bej" LOLLOL

Dutta wants Nakku to ask him but he doenst realise that she never asks him for anything LOL Dutta ka face dekhne layak tha LOL.

He I hope has forgiven Seema, and moved on. I want a calm Dutta.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66fuzzyface-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

oh Anu.. u have succeeded in your mission and howEmbarrassed.. i too was really down today after reading all the rumours.. then watched the show and though loved the tasha scenes, i was left wanting for more.. felt really sad for nakku when D denies to take her to mandir.. of course we can see that his mouth is saying something and his eyes are saying anotehr story.. he was so upset when she says she will walk.. gadha kahin ka.. waise, i like ur idea to tickle him as i am also now tired of D's all time expression.. cant rememebr the last time he smiled.. and yes, i also saw the hint of a smile at the table.. and naughty looks ka kya kehnaEmbarrassed  but bechari nakku needs something a bit more explicit from D now, i think.. i too loved the Madhi-nakku scene with dutta in the foreground, where N does not want to go with the breakfast.. looked so sweet and heart warming .. and it was indeed a treat to see a genuine warm smile on baaji's face.. he looekd so sweet..

i do hope that the joru ka ghulam is waiting for her outside.. that would be awesome.. can u imagine nakku's happiness if that happened?! wish it came true.. if not i am sure gadha would have taken a detour via the temple to make sure she has reached safely..

thanks for the post Anu.. indeed a sweet gesture to cheer us up!   

Vandu,   D was acting smart at the end yaar LOL. Gadha attitude dikha raha tha thaaki , Nakku can ask him for lift. Ab bukath raha hai, she is leaving without him LOL.

Last time he smiled was on his SR day. I wrote that in that update that day that its gonna be his last smile for many days to come LOL 

Baaji was smiling after such a long time.......... Feels so good. Gadha tho moo phulake baita hai,  Baaji ki muskaan bhi cheen li Ouch ....

I want Nakku to smile, like the way she did with all tears when Dutta accepted , that he had yet to learn how not to impose his decisions on others........and how Nakku happily peaked back into D's room that day .........Embarrassed

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Hey Anu! Nice to see your post. I knew it .. you won't be able to keep yourself away LOL.

Well, I think Dutta was expecting Nakku to get his breakfast. But Nakku is after all DSP's wife. So she inherits his stubbornness. It will not be easy to get her talking LOL. I think even Madhu knows this but its good to see her helping Nakku. In the process her bonding with Dutta will improve.

Anu :: Dutta was so adamant that he wont eat until his wife feeds him and the moment he saw her with the glass he kind of indictated her to serve him ....because he was sure Nakku heard him say NO to bfast when Madhu offered him food and he went and sat at the table when he saw Naku indicating her that he is ready to eat only if she feeds him .......... LOL Gadha ka alag hi andaaz hai pyar jethane ka LOL 

The sudden change of mind was because of Nakku. May be Dutta knows that she has realised his mood swings and will not be talking or coming in front of him. So when he saw her he just thought of pleasing her by following the way she wants it. Sit and have breakfast.
Anu :: LOL Joru ka Gulam bangaya Gadha LOL

I was more surprised to know that there were sandwiches for breakfast rather than famous poha LOL. Also I never knew that Dutta drank juice in the morning. Chalo atleast we know what guy has for breakfast.
Anu :: Ya Dutta was bored of Poha tho Nakku ne socha chalo sandwitch banadethi hoon,shayad woh khale LOL.  Chai nahin peraha, coffee se Dutta ko allergy hoga shayad, tho aur bacha kya? Juice LOL

Well, I am not so impressed by Chaskar's ethics. He is shrewd. He wants to impress Dutta and so is putting up in front of him, that's what I feel. But by shaking hands with Kala he has embraced his downfall. Bechara gaya kaam se! Till now if you look at Kala's graph any body who has supported her has been completely destroyed. But I have a feeling she might team up with Seema later.

Anu :: Seema I heard is a changed woman, so hope she is here for only couple of epi's ask D for forgiveness and "free" him off all the past kissa's and allow him to move on , on a fresh note.

I also have a feeling on some or the other pretext Dutta will wait for Nakku. But this time Nakku might not go with him.

Anu :: She will go if he is waiting for her.......... I will keep my fingers crossed on that....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66-Carrie-Nels

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

@Anu:  Funny how you also notice the fine details about Dutta - this time the red thread on Dutta's right hand.  Well I think it came from Mishal's visit to Ajmer.  Remember one of the members had posted a photo from a newspaper with Mishal (red nose reindeer) praying in Ajmer.LOLLOL
Dont be surprised that we see some more threads on his hands. Mishal will go back to do some more praying especially with all the bogus articles floating around LOLLOLLOL

Ya sply since he was using that hand to drink his juice and my eyes are pretty sharp LOL......nothing can skip my eyes, even if I try to LOL.

Ajmer ka trip didnt do any good I guess LOL, hope he goes with Nakku by foot and prays to that god instead LOL.

sikkaishaAbhiAnimozart66

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Anu  ji, kiya ke kehne aap ke, yeh ladki hai allah hai hai re allah,,
U must be in touch with all the bus condustors if u know that nakku will be getting on bus  # 11,, wah wah kabhi tum BH tou nahi, har kisi ki khabar rakhti ho
LOLLOL Har insaan when paidal use Bus no 11 LOL, two legs straight, look like 1's only naa re LOL........isme Badi Hasthi honeki kya zaroorath hai LOL ...........Agar mein BH hothi tho Dutta ka sara empire mere haathon mein hotha...........itna dumb ppl hai uss PN mein, unko ullu banana mere daine haath ka baath hotha LOL

sikkaishaAbhiAni-Carrie-

Go to top